Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ukrainian language
Greetings,

I am interested in the Ukrainian language and have been trying to learn it for a few days. I've actually wanted to learn it in years but was feeling discouraged because of the Cyrillic alphabet and people telling me that learning Ukrainian was useless since I could just learn Russian. But for some reason I'm drawn to Ukrainian more than Russian, even if I will surely end up learning Russian as well.

I have now petty much mastered the art of reading Cyrillic (quite proud of me to be honest, even if I now realised that it was nothing to fear) and I'm looking for someone who could teach me stuff in Ukrainian.

If you're interested do not hesitate to PM me. I can help you with French and Swedish in return.
Greetings,

I am interested in the Ukrainian language and have been trying to learn it for a few days. I've actually wanted to learn it in years but was feeling discouraged because of the Cyrillic alphabet and people telling me that learning Ukrainian was useless since I could just learn Russian. But for some reason I'm drawn to Ukrainian more than Russian, even if I will surely end up learning Russian as well.

I have now petty much mastered the art of reading Cyrillic (quite proud of me to be honest, even if I now realised that it was nothing to fear) and I'm looking for someone who could teach me stuff in Ukrainian.

If you're interested do not hesitate to PM me. I can help you with French and Swedish in return.
To exist in fragile light.
Best wishes to you!
Best wishes to you!