Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [SHADOW DOM] OOF Boarding/Babysitting
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 78 79
@PlantQueen I've got lots of space open if you still need someone to take dragons?
@PlantQueen I've got lots of space open if you still need someone to take dragons?
@fluoricBurn perfect. Sending them your way
@fluoricBurn perfect. Sending them your way
@Leafalie Sending 22 dennable dragons your way for OOF boarding!
@Leafalie Sending 22 dennable dragons your way for OOF boarding!
theyThem.png
@Phosphor

Accepted, thank you!
@Phosphor

Accepted, thank you!
@SerafinaZephyr 22 dennable fodder dragons inbound via 1T PAs; LMK if you end up needing to cancel any and I'll find them alternate homes!

Edit to correct count; some turned out to still be on den cooldown >.<
@SerafinaZephyr 22 dennable fodder dragons inbound via 1T PAs; LMK if you end up needing to cancel any and I'll find them alternate homes!

Edit to correct count; some turned out to still be on den cooldown >.<
@Gryphonlady

Can't take them, my den is maxed. PlantQueen hasn't edited my line in the spreadsheet yet... so it still says 244/303, when my den is actually 303/303

I hate to be 'that guy', but will my raffle ticket count be off because of this?
@Gryphonlady

Can't take them, my den is maxed. PlantQueen hasn't edited my line in the spreadsheet yet... so it still says 244/303, when my den is actually 303/303

I hate to be 'that guy', but will my raffle ticket count be off because of this?
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

@SerafinaZephyr Got it, thanks! Sorry for the confusion
@SerafinaZephyr Got it, thanks! Sorry for the confusion
@SerafinaZephyr AFAIK it won't impact tickets either way, as I believe those are based off soaces offered? *waits for an org to confirm tho*

Should be fixed now :D
@SerafinaZephyr AFAIK it won't impact tickets either way, as I believe those are based off soaces offered? *waits for an org to confirm tho*

Should be fixed now :D
@antimonycarver 22 dennable fodder dragons inbound via 1T PAs; LMK if you end up needing to cancel any and I'll find them alternate homes
@antimonycarver 22 dennable fodder dragons inbound via 1T PAs; LMK if you end up needing to cancel any and I'll find them alternate homes
@Dwarfcichlidlvr

Sending 6 dennables your way. Tell me if I should find someone else and no worries about delays. :D
@Dwarfcichlidlvr

Sending 6 dennables your way. Tell me if I should find someone else and no worries about delays. :D
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 78 79