Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Need rp partner (long!)
I'm looking for an experienced rp partner one that is okay with gore violence dark themes and more 18+ themes I my self am 23 I have a rp plot somthing close to game of thrones but with twists and turns I would love to be the dragon I love how they look in the show only a more blood red tone [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bd/e8/d9/bde8d9916e2231369deb3b5269ccc897.jpg[/img]I will also happily do npc and other character interactions as long as someone is willing to help do these npc interactions, fighting and maybe more u may be any thing human elf half elf I dont care even monster kin race, u can also be a dragon would be cool to do a dragons pov As for my response I tend to do 2-3 paragraphs I respond quickly stay up late tho this means I'm not on in the morning it is 00:32 on the server when I post this I and a couple minutes behind as it is 1:38am for me I'm willing to do other plots and ideas as well!.(pissst! MHA is a good idea to) I perfer we do it on discord as u get pings when u get a message but I can do it on hear I just might forget to check sometimes or I might forget for a month, I have ADHD and dyslexia I wont be perfect with typing! Please dont be rude as I dont care how u type as long as I can read it If u have any rp ideas awesome send it. I just have some things I wont do Romance is NOT my thing if u want that. Fine i can handle some but i will fade to black. Poeple flirting if u want that fine just do not expect me to have my char fall for urs only time that will happy is if it is a Male. I also wont be humans or any humanoids, monster races are my thing I dont want to be human dont tell me to be one I will shut u down Other than that nothing else ^^ message me if u want to try this out I want it to kinda be long! So i can go back and read it again and again as i love making love story like rps! I'll be subbed to this forum
I'm looking for an experienced rp partner one that is okay with gore violence dark themes and more 18+ themes

I my self am 23 I have a rp plot somthing close to game of thrones but with twists and turns I would love to be the dragon I love how they look in the show only a more blood red tone
bde8d9916e2231369deb3b5269ccc897.jpgI will also happily do npc and other character interactions as long as someone is willing to help do these npc interactions, fighting and maybe more u may be any thing human elf half elf I dont care even monster kin race, u can also be a dragon would be cool to do a dragons pov

As for my response I tend to do 2-3 paragraphs I respond quickly stay up late tho this means I'm not on in the morning it is 00:32 on the server when I post this I and a couple minutes behind as it is 1:38am for me

I'm willing to do other plots and ideas as well!.(pissst! MHA is a good idea to) I perfer we do it on discord as u get pings when u get a message but I can do it on hear I just might forget to check sometimes or I might forget for a month, I have ADHD and dyslexia I wont be perfect with typing! Please dont be rude as I dont care how u type as long as I can read it

If u have any rp ideas awesome send it. I just have some things I wont do
Romance is NOT my thing if u want that. Fine i can handle some but i will fade to black. Poeple flirting if u want that fine just do not expect me to have my char fall for urs only time that will happy is if it is a Male. I also wont be humans or any humanoids, monster races are my thing I dont want to be human dont tell me to be one I will shut u down

Other than that nothing else ^^ message me if u want to try this out I want it to kinda be long! So i can go back and read it again and again as i love making love story like rps! I'll be subbed to this forum
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Bump
Bump
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png