Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
-hugs-
-hugs-
-Gray
YLXwg1.pngCnsgh1.pngfaSA51.pngz82S62.png7UBmu.gif5SY1A.gif(These wonderful beings need to be clicked in order to live)
http://ovipets.com/#!/?ref=5208026 another pet game that is really fun
I don't know if I'm just selfish or people here actually hate me..

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[quote name="@BigSisterMoon" date="2021-10-18 06:26:01" ] I don't know if I'm just selfish or people here actually hate me.. [/quote] You're not selfish, and I'm sure people don't hate you. Most people just don't come here for conversation.
@BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-10-18 06:26:01:
You're not selfish, and I'm sure people don't hate you. Most people just don't come here for conversation.
c4QVTHv.png
d8qwm6a-bbe2e4b6-eccc-4134-9507-b4016c4094d0.gif
Oh.. alright.. Sorry..
Oh.. alright.. Sorry..

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
eee
eee
transmasc / genderfluid | pomosexual | OSDD-1B sys | kFLe76I.png
:(
:(

GY8SaZl.png
[quote name="@BigSisterMoon" date="2021-10-18 08:29:04" ] Oh.. alright.. Sorry.. [/quote] Don't be, there's nothing wrong with you seeking out someone/people to talk with. In fact, that's really brave of you to do that. :)
@BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-10-18 08:29:04:
Oh.. alright.. Sorry..
Don't be, there's nothing wrong with you seeking out someone/people to talk with. In fact, that's really brave of you to do that. :)
c4QVTHv.png
d8qwm6a-bbe2e4b6-eccc-4134-9507-b4016c4094d0.gif
Quote:
Don't be, there's nothing wrong with you seeking out someone/people to talk with. In fact, that's really brave of you to do that. :)

so true.
Quote:

so true.
transmasc / genderfluid | pomosexual | OSDD-1B sys | kFLe76I.png

I don't think this is allowed.

I don't think this is allowed.

GY8SaZl.png
gorilla noises
gorilla noises
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gifbicatcher.png