Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] Woo My Dragons!
[center][font=Papyrus][size=6][color=811f30]Come one come all to:[/color][/size] [size=7]Woo [color=811f30]Ryn's[/color] Dragons![/size][/font][/center] [rule] [color=811f30]Blow are a list of all of my single babies plus a little bit about them. If you would like a chance to be their parter you [b]must[/b] respond to this post with your dragon and why you feel like they would be good mates! From there we will set up a separate thread and roleplay their first meeting![/color] [b]Please note:[/b] [LIST] [*]I am 20 years old and I require you to be 16+ due to safety reasons. [*]I am 2+ ahead of FR time. [*]I am a full time college student and I have a full time job so I will try and make one post per day! [/LIST] [color=811f30]With that being said let's introduce our single dragons![/color] [rule] [quote name=Kipara][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/249125/24912454_350.png[/img][/center] [font=Corbel][size=6][color=#8C1717] Homosexual [b]|[/b] She/Her [b]|[/b] 27[/color][/size] [size=4]Hello all! My name is Kipara and I am the General of The Blood Council. I am strong warrior who worked her way up the ranks by staying loyal to the Crown and Council. I enjoy nights out at the tavern with my hardy crew after a long day's work. I am looking for someone to call my mate who will help me heal after battle and will cook with me. If you think that is you I would love to give you a rose.[/size][/font] [/quote] [rule] [quote name=Oberon][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/167350/16734921_350.png[/img][/center] [font=Corbel][size=6][color=#8C1717] Heterosexual [b]|[/b] He/Him [b]|[/b] 32[/color][/size] [size=4] So you think you have a shot with old Oberon, huh? Well good luck lady because this dragon has a firey soul and I will not be tamed. Well maybe for the right gal. I am an old soul and the only person I trust is General Kipara since I have been stabbed in the back so many times. So if you want to try and tame be my best wishes me lady.[/size][/font][/quote] [rule] [quote name=Naz][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/349448/34944739_350.png[/img][/center][font=Corbel][size=6][color=#8C1717] Bisexual [b]|[/b] She/Her [b]|[/b] 20[/color][/size] [size=4]Watch out boys and girls, because Naz is ready to mate! I am basically a demon on the battle grounds. I love grinding to make myself a better warrior, especially since I am third in command in the army at such a young age. All the pressure is on me and I cannot let anyone down. If you want to be my future parter I recommend you being just as strong as me![/size][/quote] [rule] [quote=Eripio][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/358965/35896423_350.png[/img][/center] [font=Corbel][size=6][color=#8C1717] Bisexual [b]|[/b] He/Him [b]|[/b] 27[/color][/size] [size=4]Hello there matey! The name's Eripio the old sea dog! I may be hard and cold in front of my crew but when it comes to my mate I am jelly at the knees. Me crew likes to make fun of me because I am such a softie at heart, especially when it comes to kids. I wish to find someone who wants to travel with him and start a family. Maybe that will be you sweetheart? [/size][/font] [/quote] [rule] [quote=Teknon][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/306226/30622588_350.png[/img][/center] [font=Corbel][size=6][color=#8C1717] Bisexual [b]|[/b] He/Him [b]|[/b] 21[/color][/size] [size=4]My parents raised me in lava so my skin will be tough against those who oppose me. Hopefully you little one will not be a threat towards my goal of mastering the fire element. Teknon is my name, however the idiot General Kipara calls me Tek. I guess you can call me that too. I enjoy helping out the younglings learn how to use magic to protect themselves. I also enjoy exploring the ever growing world to learn new ways to control fire within me.[/size][/font] [/quote] [rule] [quote=Baxter][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/194045/19404465_350.png[/img][/center] [font=Corbel][size=6][color=#8C1717] Heterosexual [b]|[/b] He/Him [b]|[/b] 23[/color][/size] [size=4]I truly do walk this empty road searching for someone to call my home, my mate. However no one really catches my attention when visiting other lands. All I see is the same boring dragons. I want something new and exotic! I want someone who will quite literally show me a whole new world! Oh speaking of meeting people I should probably introduce myself. My name is Baxter, the scout. I look forward to our conversations. [/size][/font] [/quote] [rule] [quote=Topaz][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/335097/33509670_350.png[/img][/center] [font=Corbel][size=6][color=#8C1717] Heterosexual [b]|[/b] She/Her[b]|[/b] 26[/color][/size] [size=4]My parents gave me the name Topaz because they said I really shine. They were not wrong. I am just a warrior for the Blood Council however this is not an easy task. I am required to train under General Kipara and stay in my best form in case something were to happen. I love my clan and the crown and I shall be loyal to my parter as I am loyal to my clan. [/size][/font] [/quote] adding more dragons! let me know if you want to be ping when more are added.
Come one come all to:
Woo Ryn's Dragons!

Blow are a list of all of my single babies plus a little bit about them. If you would like a chance to be their parter you must respond to this post with your dragon and why you feel like they would be good mates! From there we will set up a separate thread and roleplay their first meeting!

Please note:
  • I am 20 years old and I require you to be 16+ due to safety reasons.
  • I am 2+ ahead of FR time.
  • I am a full time college student and I have a full time job so I will try and make one post per day!
With that being said let's introduce our single dragons!

Kipara wrote:
24912454_350.png
Homosexual | She/Her | 27
Hello all! My name is Kipara and I am the General of The Blood Council. I am strong warrior who worked her way up the ranks by staying loyal to the Crown and Council. I enjoy nights out at the tavern with my hardy crew after a long day's work. I am looking for someone to call my mate who will help me heal after battle and will cook with me. If you think that is you I would love to give you a rose.

Oberon wrote:
16734921_350.png
Heterosexual | He/Him | 32
So you think you have a shot with old Oberon, huh? Well good luck lady because this dragon has a firey soul and I will not be tamed. Well maybe for the right gal. I am an old soul and the only person I trust is General Kipara since I have been stabbed in the back so many times. So if you want to try and tame be my best wishes me lady.

Naz wrote:
34944739_350.png
Bisexual | She/Her | 20
Watch out boys and girls, because Naz is ready to mate! I am basically a demon on the battle grounds. I love grinding to make myself a better warrior, especially since I am third in command in the army at such a young age. All the pressure is on me and I cannot let anyone down. If you want to be my future parter I recommend you being just as strong as me!

Eripio wrote:
35896423_350.png
Bisexual | He/Him | 27
Hello there matey! The name's Eripio the old sea dog! I may be hard and cold in front of my crew but when it comes to my mate I am jelly at the knees. Me crew likes to make fun of me because I am such a softie at heart, especially when it comes to kids. I wish to find someone who wants to travel with him and start a family. Maybe that will be you sweetheart?

Teknon wrote:
30622588_350.png
Bisexual | He/Him | 21
My parents raised me in lava so my skin will be tough against those who oppose me. Hopefully you little one will not be a threat towards my goal of mastering the fire element. Teknon is my name, however the idiot General Kipara calls me Tek. I guess you can call me that too. I enjoy helping out the younglings learn how to use magic to protect themselves. I also enjoy exploring the ever growing world to learn new ways to control fire within me.

Baxter wrote:
19404465_350.png
Heterosexual | He/Him | 23
I truly do walk this empty road searching for someone to call my home, my mate. However no one really catches my attention when visiting other lands. All I see is the same boring dragons. I want something new and exotic! I want someone who will quite literally show me a whole new world! Oh speaking of meeting people I should probably introduce myself. My name is Baxter, the scout. I look forward to our conversations.

Topaz wrote:
33509670_350.png
Heterosexual | She/Her| 26
My parents gave me the name Topaz because they said I really shine. They were not wrong. I am just a warrior for the Blood Council however this is not an easy task. I am required to train under General Kipara and stay in my best form in case something were to happen. I love my clan and the crown and I shall be loyal to my parter as I am loyal to my clan.
adding more dragons! let me know if you want to be ping when more are added.
Ryn | She/They| 2+ Fr Time | Tumblr
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o7_500.png
[center][s]Well not technically single as I ship her with many guys, but for the fun of things...[/s] Might as well try Oberon. [quote=Katerina][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29316512][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=29316512&skin=36342&apparel=750,27992,30852,27999,41512,30856,27994,30857&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [size=5]Heterosexual | She/Her | 22[/size] [size=3]'Ello... my name is Katerina, a name given by my blood father and mother, apparently. I prefer to go by "Katy", or if... if we really get to know each other, then "Kate". I love to cook/bake, it helps calm my nerves, as does cuddling, or playing with kids. I have somewhat the extent of anxiety, and have 'attacks' on occasions, so if you can get past those, then we might actually have something going. Mind you, I have a habit of up and leaving, on very spontaneous adventures; I like to travel a lot.[/size][/quote][/center]
Well not technically single as I ship her with many guys, but for the fun of things...

Might as well try Oberon.
Katerina wrote:
dragon?did=29316512&skin=36342&apparel=750,27992,30852,27999,41512,30856,27994,30857&xt=dressing.png
Heterosexual | She/Her | 22
'Ello... my name is Katerina, a name given by my blood father and mother, apparently. I prefer to go by "Katy", or if... if we really get to know each other, then "Kate". I love to cook/bake, it helps calm my nerves, as does cuddling, or playing with kids. I have somewhat the extent of anxiety, and have 'attacks' on occasions, so if you can get past those, then we might actually have something going.

Mind you, I have a habit of up and leaving, on very spontaneous adventures; I like to travel a lot.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 Hi!! Completely missed your post! I absolutely love Kate! However I do not think her and Oberon are a good match. Might I suggest my two other bachelors! [quote=Eripio][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/358965/35896423_350.png[/img][/center] [font=Corbel][size=6][color=#8C1717] Bisexual [b]|[/b] He/Him [b]|[/b] 27[/color][/size] [size=4]Hello there matey! The name's Eripio the old sea dog! I may be hard and cold in front of my crew but when it comes to my mate I am jelly at the knees. Me crew likes to make fun of me because I am such a softie at heart, especially when it comes to kids. I wish to find someone who wants to travel with me and start a family. Maybe that will be you sweetheart? [/size][/font] [/quote] [quote=Teknon][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/306226/30622588_350.png[/img][/center] [font=Corbel][size=6][color=#8C1717] Bisexual [b]|[/b] He/Him [b]|[/b] 21[/color][/size] [size=4]My parents raised me in lava so my skin will be tough against those who oppose me. Hopefully you little one will not be a threat towards my goal of mastering the fire element. Teknon is my name, however the idiot General Kipara calls me Tek. I guess you can call me that too. I enjoy helping out the younglings learn how to use magic to protect themselves. I also enjoy exploring the ever growing world to learn new ways to control fire within me.[/size][/font] [/quote]
@kyrin18

Hi!! Completely missed your post! I absolutely love Kate! However I do not think her and Oberon are a good match. Might I suggest my two other bachelors!
Eripio wrote:
35896423_350.png
Bisexual | He/Him | 27
Hello there matey! The name's Eripio the old sea dog! I may be hard and cold in front of my crew but when it comes to my mate I am jelly at the knees. Me crew likes to make fun of me because I am such a softie at heart, especially when it comes to kids. I wish to find someone who wants to travel with me and start a family. Maybe that will be you sweetheart?
Teknon wrote:
30622588_350.png
Bisexual | He/Him | 21
My parents raised me in lava so my skin will be tough against those who oppose me. Hopefully you little one will not be a threat towards my goal of mastering the fire element. Teknon is my name, however the idiot General Kipara calls me Tek. I guess you can call me that too. I enjoy helping out the younglings learn how to use magic to protect themselves. I also enjoy exploring the ever growing world to learn new ways to control fire within me.
Ryn | She/They| 2+ Fr Time | Tumblr
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o7_500.png