Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED ~ The Whisperer's Art Shop ~
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@honibadger

oooh she's pretty! she'll be fun to draw <3
I didn't add my paypal email on purpose, I need yours to send an invoice :)

Please PM me your paypal email address and then you can pay the invoice whenever you want, either upfront, or after seeing proof of completion (which would be a thumbnail with a few closeups or something like that) ^^
@honibadger

oooh she's pretty! she'll be fun to draw <3
I didn't add my paypal email on purpose, I need yours to send an invoice :)

Please PM me your paypal email address and then you can pay the invoice whenever you want, either upfront, or after seeing proof of completion (which would be a thumbnail with a few closeups or something like that) ^^
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
omgosh im so glad to see you back! :D I cant wait to order from you again <3
omgosh im so glad to see you back! :D I cant wait to order from you again <3
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@sojubean <3 Hopefully I can reopen normal slots soon :D @honibadger Hi again! Thank you again for commissioning me (and for the tip! ;_; ♥) Here's the completed "random" commission, I hope you'll like it! Let me know if you'd like me to fix anything. :) [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/40188851_QigO5Jl2EOpY9LY.png[/img] **************************** 1 slot left!
@sojubean <3 Hopefully I can reopen normal slots soon :D

@honibadger
Hi again! Thank you again for commissioning me (and for the tip! ;_; ♥)
Here's the completed "random" commission, I hope you'll like it!
Let me know if you'd like me to fix anything. :)

40188851_QigO5Jl2EOpY9LY.png

1 slot left!
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
@madwhisperer, OH MY GOD!!!! I seriously cannot express how amazing this is! I think I might just cry seriously. Thank you so so much!! I’m definitely coming back!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@madwhisperer, OH MY GOD!!!! I seriously cannot express how amazing this is! I think I might just cry seriously. Thank you so so much!! I’m definitely coming back!!
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
OH i didnt notice there's a slot open :D

Would you be up for drawing this lovely gal [link snipped for privacy] for gems? :o
I forgot to mention I'd like something not lineless and not chibi as well<3

Edit: I'll send the link via private message if you need it again!
OH i didnt notice there's a slot open :D

Would you be up for drawing this lovely gal [link snipped for privacy] for gems? :o
I forgot to mention I'd like something not lineless and not chibi as well<3

Edit: I'll send the link via private message if you need it again!
@honibadger aww thank you I'm happy you like it <3

@sojubean Sure! Her design is super lovely! <3
Feel free to send a CR when you want (750g), I'll accept it only after the piece is completed :)
@honibadger aww thank you I'm happy you like it <3

@sojubean Sure! Her design is super lovely! <3
Feel free to send a CR when you want (750g), I'll accept it only after the piece is completed :)
heck yeah tysm :D sending now <3 and thank you!!
heck yeah tysm :D sending now <3 and thank you!!
Hi pinglist :D Plague is pushing for dom this week, and for the first time I'll be participating as an artist <3 I'll offer, in exchange for leveled up fodder: - Bust up sketches - Icons just like those I used to make on this very shop - Characters I gathered on my TH but won't need anymore [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3057625/1#post_49108547]Click here! (yay, recent art samples!) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/gj8HCrg4/Mad-Whisperer.png[/img][/url][/center] EDIT: edited pinglist out Let me know if you want to be removed from this list <3
Hi pinglist :D
Plague is pushing for dom this week, and for the first time I'll be participating as an artist <3
I'll offer, in exchange for leveled up fodder:
- Bust up sketches
- Icons just like those I used to make on this very shop
- Characters I gathered on my TH but won't need anymore

EDIT: edited pinglist out
Let me know if you want to be removed from this list <3
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35