Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Role...Play...? Maybe? Please? (open)
1 2 3 4
((@BotanyBlack It's perfectly fine hon real life happens sometimes ;D))
@DragonGirl83 @Akitaxzero @BotanyBlack @Zenjinthala @DeadMau5Pyro

Seia smiles wearily and attempts to stand up, the weight of her tears through the vines and she manages to get herself untangled enough to snap the vines imprisoning Psoriasis. "There you are little one," She says as kindly as she can muster in her deep voice. "And you're very welcome. My name is Seialfiun, call me Seia." Looking back at the other dragons exasperatedly, she struggles with deciding on what to do and fights her lack of people er... dragon skills. "Well um... Are you hurt? You are ALL welcome to stay with me and my clan for however long you like. But I owe the others an explanation, so that is why we are leaving. Come if you like but if not then I am sincerely sorry but we must go."
((@BotanyBlack It's perfectly fine hon real life happens sometimes ;D))
@DragonGirl83 @Akitaxzero @BotanyBlack @Zenjinthala @DeadMau5Pyro

Seia smiles wearily and attempts to stand up, the weight of her tears through the vines and she manages to get herself untangled enough to snap the vines imprisoning Psoriasis. "There you are little one," She says as kindly as she can muster in her deep voice. "And you're very welcome. My name is Seialfiun, call me Seia." Looking back at the other dragons exasperatedly, she struggles with deciding on what to do and fights her lack of people er... dragon skills. "Well um... Are you hurt? You are ALL welcome to stay with me and my clan for however long you like. But I owe the others an explanation, so that is why we are leaving. Come if you like but if not then I am sincerely sorry but we must go."
(May I join?)
(May I join?)
gLoQnsA.gif
@WindMirage

((you are absolutely welcome to if you can find an opening that wont involve another awkward introduction ^^; can you wait until we get the current group back to the clan? :3)
@WindMirage

((you are absolutely welcome to if you can find an opening that wont involve another awkward introduction ^^; can you wait until we get the current group back to the clan? :3)
(Of course. Ping me when it's okay for me to join.)
(Of course. Ping me when it's okay for me to join.)
gLoQnsA.gif
((thanks for understandin hon *hugs* will do ^^))
((thanks for understandin hon *hugs* will do ^^))
@Alice17
((And ... We ... leave or not ? ^^"))
@Alice17
((And ... We ... leave or not ? ^^"))
@Zenjinthala @BotanyBlack @DragonGirl83 @DeadMau5Pyro @Akitaxzero @WindMirage
((@Zenjinthala Yes we do! ^^;))

Seia straightened herself after the awkward speech and gained a kinder look. "Come now, the clan isnt far off from here." Nodding to each drago in turn, she then marched into the woods, leading the drakes behind her. It was a pretty short hike before they came upon the clan within the Everbloom Forest. The dragons there seemed kind and welcoming. In a patch of grass played two little Fae Dragons, a female with a bulging belly and a male with a bright shine to his eyes.
Seia nods their way and smiled. "Hynri and Schiell are expecting very soon, they're absolutely tickled with delight."
They passed dens and trees alike until they came to an enormous oak, which looked like where most dragons were talking and doing business. There was a bright purple and orange Guardian there, speaking with another dragon. Seia walked up to him and nuzzled him motherly. "I hope im not interrupting anything too important here, Little One."

((here's where you can come in @WindMirage ^^))
@Zenjinthala @BotanyBlack @DragonGirl83 @DeadMau5Pyro @Akitaxzero @WindMirage
((@Zenjinthala Yes we do! ^^;))

Seia straightened herself after the awkward speech and gained a kinder look. "Come now, the clan isnt far off from here." Nodding to each drago in turn, she then marched into the woods, leading the drakes behind her. It was a pretty short hike before they came upon the clan within the Everbloom Forest. The dragons there seemed kind and welcoming. In a patch of grass played two little Fae Dragons, a female with a bulging belly and a male with a bright shine to his eyes.
Seia nods their way and smiled. "Hynri and Schiell are expecting very soon, they're absolutely tickled with delight."
They passed dens and trees alike until they came to an enormous oak, which looked like where most dragons were talking and doing business. There was a bright purple and orange Guardian there, speaking with another dragon. Seia walked up to him and nuzzled him motherly. "I hope im not interrupting anything too important here, Little One."

((here's where you can come in @WindMirage ^^))
(@Alice17 Thank you! I'll use my Coatl name Sura. I hope you don't mind if I have Sura be the dragon talking to the one Seia nuzzled?) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4379660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43797/4379660_350.png[/img] [/url] "Oh, it's fine." Sura said politely. She was the dragon speaking with the purple & orange Guardian. "We weren't discussing anything too serious or anything." The Coatl smiled, then peered at the newcomers behind Seia. "Who are these dragons?"
(@Alice17 Thank you! I'll use my Coatl name Sura. I hope you don't mind if I have Sura be the dragon talking to the one Seia nuzzled?)

4379660_350.png

"Oh, it's fine." Sura said politely. She was the dragon speaking with the purple & orange Guardian. "We weren't discussing anything too serious or anything." The Coatl smiled, then peered at the newcomers behind Seia. "Who are these dragons?"
gLoQnsA.gif
1 2 3 4