Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | rookfern's shop — [open; USD]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
no, that sounds good!! ty!!
no, that sounds good!! ty!!
I changed my name from Gimeurcookie to Eulogy please change my name on the pinglist if possible! Sorry for any inconveniences.
I changed my name from Gimeurcookie to Eulogy please change my name on the pinglist if possible! Sorry for any inconveniences.
@capesncrosshairs @zuncik @SensaSpecter @Oceanas @Curio @Storrie @uhhhyeah22 @Kpaiy @artemystica @Coexistence @Frillshark @Cornsnoot @Tideweaver @oceanics @AspenCrow @Jaypaw @Andraya @KaineRallis @MilkyWayRising @Rainplay @Abs0lute @Quintillion @pooses @Lyka @violentabyss

I'm working through my current commissions right now, so I'm opening up one (1) USD slot! Give me a ping if you'd like to grab it!
@capesncrosshairs @zuncik @SensaSpecter @Oceanas @Curio @Storrie @uhhhyeah22 @Kpaiy @artemystica @Coexistence @Frillshark @Cornsnoot @Tideweaver @oceanics @AspenCrow @Jaypaw @Andraya @KaineRallis @MilkyWayRising @Rainplay @Abs0lute @Quintillion @pooses @Lyka @violentabyss

I'm working through my current commissions right now, so I'm opening up one (1) USD slot! Give me a ping if you'd like to grab it!
uIrUtYp.pngA0yHtVg.png9iLnV66.png
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
Hello! I’d love to snag that USD spot if possible.

@rookfern
Commission Type: Cell-Shaded Fullbody
References: here, without apparel, usual fashion style
Pose/Expression: Anything arrogant or flirtatious.
Other/Extra: I’d love for it to be a winged anthro if possible (I know that’ll probably be a higher fee!). Linked an example of fashion sense but outfit would be entirely up to you.

Not on-model is: right wing has a knick taken out of at the top, wings are feathery. I’d like it for the outfit to show that he has massive scars in the imprint of a shark’s maw wrapping around his left hip, sitting low yet partially visible if shirtless. He also has three claw-shaped scars across left eye with the center scar longer than the matching two that frame it.
Payment Method: USD
Hello! I’d love to snag that USD spot if possible.

@rookfern
Commission Type: Cell-Shaded Fullbody
References: here, without apparel, usual fashion style
Pose/Expression: Anything arrogant or flirtatious.
Other/Extra: I’d love for it to be a winged anthro if possible (I know that’ll probably be a higher fee!). Linked an example of fashion sense but outfit would be entirely up to you.

Not on-model is: right wing has a knick taken out of at the top, wings are feathery. I’d like it for the outfit to show that he has massive scars in the imprint of a shark’s maw wrapping around his left hip, sitting low yet partially visible if shirtless. He also has three claw-shaped scars across left eye with the center scar longer than the matching two that frame it.
Payment Method: USD
alpestrisblooms.gif
@Alpestris
Wings shouldn't cost extra, but I'll do some sketches to feel it out (since they're feathered) and get back to you! I'll send you a pm with extra info later
@Alpestris
Wings shouldn't cost extra, but I'll do some sketches to feel it out (since they're feathered) and get back to you! I'll send you a pm with extra info later
@capesncrosshairs @zuncik @SensaSpecter @Oceanas @Curio @Storrie @uhhhyeah22 @Kpaiy @artemystica @Coexistence @Frillshark @Cornsnoot @Tideweaver @oceanics @AspenCrow @Jaypaw @Andraya @KaineRallis @Metus @MilkyWayRising @Rainplay @Abs0lute @Quintillion @pooses @Lyka @violentabyss

opening USD 3 slots up!
@capesncrosshairs @zuncik @SensaSpecter @Oceanas @Curio @Storrie @uhhhyeah22 @Kpaiy @artemystica @Coexistence @Frillshark @Cornsnoot @Tideweaver @oceanics @AspenCrow @Jaypaw @Andraya @KaineRallis @Metus @MilkyWayRising @Rainplay @Abs0lute @Quintillion @pooses @Lyka @violentabyss

opening USD 3 slots up!
I'm opening up 3 USD slots!
I'm opening up 3 USD slots!
bump
bump
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23