Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Requests
1 2 3
@counterklock

I’d be happy to let you borrow him for as long as you need! I’ve been casually using him for my own project but am not really playing that actively and not too concerned about it, so if he could help someone else in the meantime I’d be glad for it. I mostly check in once a day for feedings lately and haven’t been breeding my pairs much since I have too much fodder to deal with lol.

I dropped a couple notes in the bio, but I’ll toss him your way. No time limit really, whenever you get what you need out of him you can send him back and I’ll accept as soon as I see!
@counterklock

I’d be happy to let you borrow him for as long as you need! I’ve been casually using him for my own project but am not really playing that actively and not too concerned about it, so if he could help someone else in the meantime I’d be glad for it. I mostly check in once a day for feedings lately and haven’t been breeding my pairs much since I have too much fodder to deal with lol.

I dropped a couple notes in the bio, but I’ll toss him your way. No time limit really, whenever you get what you need out of him you can send him back and I’ll accept as soon as I see!
IzcQVPJ.png
@RainyJackalope Thank you!
@RainyJackalope Thank you!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@counterklock

I'd be happy to sell the boy if you need him. How much do you offer? :)
@counterklock

I'd be happy to sell the boy if you need him. How much do you offer? :)
she / her
FR time +8

shadow_small.png
@GoldenGeitur Would 15-20k work?
@GoldenGeitur Would 15-20k work?
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
@counterklock Yes, 20k would be perfect if that's alright with you. Thank you! :D
@counterklock Yes, 20k would be perfect if that's alright with you. Thank you! :D
she / her
FR time +8

shadow_small.png
@counterklock sure! I'll take her back!
@counterklock sure! I'll take her back!
Heya, I'm an Urban Fantasy writer. If you're interested in my work, see my profile for my website!

tqGkHih.png
mtHAEL4.png
lSyxazy.png
Hi!! I'm willing to sell you her or if you'd rather borrow her, I'm quite flexible with pricing and anything from 10-20k works! [emoji=coatl size=1]Shadow
Hi!! I'm willing to sell you her or if you'd rather borrow her, I'm quite flexible with pricing and anything from 10-20k works!
Shadow
I'm ridiculously sick atm and my brain isn't working correctly, but I will circle back on this tomorrow when hopefully I feel a bit better.
I'm ridiculously sick atm and my brain isn't working correctly, but I will circle back on this tomorrow when hopefully I feel a bit better.
@shadowXL thank you so much! 20k sounds fair

@LilaPerita !!! please take care of yourself first and foremost!!!
@shadowXL thank you so much! 20k sounds fair

@LilaPerita !!! please take care of yourself first and foremost!!!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Hi! Sorry, I have no plans to sell or borrow my boy, but I can tell you if a suitable child is born. Ok? ^^
And I have girls grey/grey/white for sale, maybe these will be useful to you?
Hi! Sorry, I have no plans to sell or borrow my boy, but I can tell you if a suitable child is born. Ok? ^^
And I have girls grey/grey/white for sale, maybe these will be useful to you?
ATtOgjZ.png4nUjXiX.png
1 2 3