Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [FOUND]
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=9&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=59&tertgene=13&winggene=24&wings=10&auth=792d1546d688ad0262c15c691f71c2305b0c0450&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [morphology=1991754][/center] Hello! I'm looking to create the cutie patoot above and was wondering if I might borrow some dragons in order to do so. The pair would be nested in a Fire Nest found thru the Nest Network, and I would be very happy to offer compensation and collateral if you require. Ideally I would like to pair a Skydancer with something of higher rarity (in order to ensure a Skydancer bab). If this is not something you feel comfy doing, feel free to ignore this if you so choose <3 Now, on to the pings: [b]SKYDANCERS:[/b] @Draughnyr - May I borrow [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64805405]this boy?[/url] [s]@Moonkillsthesong - May I borrow [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50957087]this boy?[/url][/s] - Open to breeding the pair in their own lair @Shijiao - May I borrow [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52990620]this girl?[/url] [b]OTHERS:[/b] @Luca20 - May I borrow [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72737957]this girl?[/url] [s]@Jaspernoir - May I borrow [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71008006]this girl?[/url][/s] [s] @KKWolfheart - May I borrow [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71314813]this boy?[/url][/s]
dragon?age=0&body=9&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=59&tertgene=13&winggene=24&wings=10&auth=792d1546d688ad0262c15c691f71c2305b0c0450&dummyext=prev.png
Not Found

Hello!

I'm looking to create the cutie patoot above and was wondering if I might borrow some dragons in order to do so. The pair would be nested in a Fire Nest found thru the Nest Network, and I would be very happy to offer compensation and collateral if you require.

Ideally I would like to pair a Skydancer with something of higher rarity (in order to ensure a Skydancer bab).

If this is not something you feel comfy doing, feel free to ignore this if you so choose <3

Now, on to the pings:

SKYDANCERS:

@Draughnyr - May I borrow this boy?

@Moonkillsthesong - May I borrow this boy? - Open to breeding the pair in their own lair

@Shijiao - May I borrow this girl?

OTHERS:

@Luca20 - May I borrow this girl?

@Jaspernoir - May I borrow this girl?

@KKWolfheart - May I borrow this boy?
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@counterklock oh for sure! You can keep her :) Good luck!!
@counterklock oh for sure! You can keep her :) Good luck!!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@jaspernoir thank you so much!
@jaspernoir thank you so much!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
@counterklock

I don't lend out any of my dragons and Daleth is not for sale either.
I do do breeding requests but I don't allow my dragons out of my lair. The only thing I could offer is if you have a female you want bred to him, send her over and I'll do the breeding - price is 5k or an offspring. Then just breed the offspring in a fire den and it'll give the same results in the end.

Other than that I'm afraid I can't help.
@counterklock

I don't lend out any of my dragons and Daleth is not for sale either.
I do do breeding requests but I don't allow my dragons out of my lair. The only thing I could offer is if you have a female you want bred to him, send her over and I'll do the breeding - price is 5k or an offspring. Then just breed the offspring in a fire den and it'll give the same results in the end.

Other than that I'm afraid I can't help.
@/counterklock

I’d like to help, but I don’t lend out my Fandragons (or particularly sentimental ones). The most I can say at the moment is that I found a male black/obsidian/rust bogsneak named Platina in the AH for 25k Treasure, if that one could help?

(Also Drauphnyr didn’t get pinged I think, p instead of g.)

EDIT: I bought Platina since he was about to expire, so if he would help I’d be happy to give him to you.
@/counterklock

I’d like to help, but I don’t lend out my Fandragons (or particularly sentimental ones). The most I can say at the moment is that I found a male black/obsidian/rust bogsneak named Platina in the AH for 25k Treasure, if that one could help?

(Also Drauphnyr didn’t get pinged I think, p instead of g.)

EDIT: I bought Platina since he was about to expire, so if he would help I’d be happy to give him to you.
@MoonkillstheSong That's perfectly fair! I'm gonna wait a bit longer to see who responds before I make a decision, and I appreciate your offer to breed the pair 'in house'.

@KKwolfheart Perfectly understandable, I'm also the same way with my own fandragons. I'll gladly take the boy off your hands, as it wouldn't hurt to have him on hand as a backup plan. I'll send 25k over in a CR! (and ooPS you are right, I did not ping Drauphnyr properly)

@Drauphnyr Sorry for the ping! TLDR: I would like to borrow one of your dragons for a breeding project, as explained on the first post of this thread. Please let me know if you're open to lending a hand!
@MoonkillstheSong That's perfectly fair! I'm gonna wait a bit longer to see who responds before I make a decision, and I appreciate your offer to breed the pair 'in house'.

@KKwolfheart Perfectly understandable, I'm also the same way with my own fandragons. I'll gladly take the boy off your hands, as it wouldn't hurt to have him on hand as a backup plan. I'll send 25k over in a CR! (and ooPS you are right, I did not ping Drauphnyr properly)

@Drauphnyr Sorry for the ping! TLDR: I would like to borrow one of your dragons for a breeding project, as explained on the first post of this thread. Please let me know if you're open to lending a hand!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
@counterklock

Thanks for understanding! ^^
That's fine, just ping me when you've made your decision please - thank you! :)
No worries, just keep me updated in case you want him to breed please thanks!
@counterklock

Thanks for understanding! ^^
That's fine, just ping me when you've made your decision please - thank you! :)
No worries, just keep me updated in case you want him to breed please thanks!
@counterklock
she's all yours! ^^
she's leftover from a breeding project and would have been exalted... someday
how about 15Kt for her?
@counterklock
she's all yours! ^^
she's leftover from a breeding project and would have been exalted... someday
how about 15Kt for her?
rairai_by_thecomposerrn-dbrohjs.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame_me_by_thecomposerrn-dbrogh4.png
@Luca20 15kt sounds fair! I'll send a CR <3
@Luca20 15kt sounds fair! I'll send a CR <3
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx