Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Two-headed ancient hype!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Someone mentioned a silhouette? I would love to see it! Exciting times, newness is always something to anticipate, in my opinion! Happy for new content, always, even if it isn't my preference.
Someone mentioned a silhouette? I would love to see it! Exciting times, newness is always something to anticipate, in my opinion! Happy for new content, always, even if it isn't my preference.
she/her
I wonder assuming it has 2+ heads, if you set it as your avatar which head will be in the picture? Very curious to see how they'll handle that
I wonder assuming it has 2+ heads, if you set it as your avatar which head will be in the picture? Very curious to see how they'll handle that
HfosCmC.png YbTJOZ2.png uiGoU30.pngHfosCmC.png YbTJOZ2.png
I really hope it's released with or around our fest [emoji=mirror star size=1]
I really hope it's released with or around our fest
I just remembered something. With the previous ancients I noticed that familiars were often released with them too. I wonder what the familiar would look like for that specific ancient.
I just remembered something. With the previous ancients I noticed that familiars were often released with them too. I wonder what the familiar would look like for that specific ancient.
Redwood Log +2 hours ahead of FR time

Bakery is open! >

63359508p.png
What if it only has one head that’s actually smart, and the other head is just an extra thing for eating and stuff? or it is just one head with weird bumps?
What if it only has one head that’s actually smart, and the other head is just an extra thing for eating and stuff? or it is just one head with weird bumps?
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
[quote name="ScarletStark" date="2021-10-13 05:22:09" ] Someone mentioned a silhouette? I would love to see it! Exciting times, newness is always something to anticipate, in my opinion! Happy for new content, always, even if it isn't my preference. [/quote] @ScarletStark if you haven’t seen it yet, here it is! [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/newstuffforthisyear.png[/img]
ScarletStark wrote on 2021-10-13 05:22:09:
@ScarletStark
if you haven’t seen it yet, here it is!
newstuffforthisyear.png
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg
@Windpaw I haven't seen it until you tagged me, thank you so much! This looks absolutely fantastic! It has to be a new Plague dragon, just look at it. Wow wow wow!
@Windpaw I haven't seen it until you tagged me, thank you so much! This looks absolutely fantastic! It has to be a new Plague dragon, just look at it. Wow wow wow!
she/her
Yooo the silhouette reminds me of these familiars: [item=Rat King] and [item=Ghostly Rat Lord]. Coincidence?
Yooo the silhouette reminds me of these familiars: Rat King and Ghostly Rat Lord .

Coincidence?
Itll be interesting to see what it looks like
Itll be interesting to see what it looks like
[quote name="Redwoode" date="2021-10-13 07:27:16" ] I just remembered something. With the previous ancients I noticed that familiars were often released with them too. I wonder what the familiar would look like for that specific ancient. [/quote] Was there one for Gaolers? I wasn't around then and I love them so much
Redwoode wrote on 2021-10-13 07:27:16:
Was there one for Gaolers? I wasn't around then and I love them so much
1 2 3 4 5 6 7