Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chuarming Creations [FULL|G/T+EGGS +ETC]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
Aaand I forgot to change the title to open [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1] whoops!
Aaand I forgot to change the title to open whoops!
HOTRgCb.png
@chuarms sorry i took so long ;w;
NAME: Pascal and more ref X and X

TYPE OF COMMISSION:fullbody pls
PAYMENT TYPE: gems
PERSONALITY OF CHARACTER: A young and eccentric "home-schooled" scientist with a bit of trust issue. Might be ill tempered as well, but usually ppl avoid him enough to not witness his outbursts.
ETC INFO: you can totally wing it for him! if you don't have any ideas i can give you some inputs, but i love collecting art of him of whatever form/mood so i'm down for anything. you can do something mundane like changing his coat, or do something more abstract like a decorative piece ^^
I'm buying this as a gift too so I don't have a concrete vision in mind
@chuarms sorry i took so long ;w;
NAME: Pascal and more ref X and X

TYPE OF COMMISSION:fullbody pls
PAYMENT TYPE: gems
PERSONALITY OF CHARACTER: A young and eccentric "home-schooled" scientist with a bit of trust issue. Might be ill tempered as well, but usually ppl avoid him enough to not witness his outbursts.
ETC INFO: you can totally wing it for him! if you don't have any ideas i can give you some inputs, but i love collecting art of him of whatever form/mood so i'm down for anything. you can do something mundane like changing his coat, or do something more abstract like a decorative piece ^^
I'm buying this as a gift too so I don't have a concrete vision in mind
@Volkihar @Johan Sure thing! Ping me when you've filled out the info (:
@Volkihar @Johan Sure thing! Ping me when you've filled out the info (:
HOTRgCb.png
@Chuarms (Sorry, forgot to edit previous post but will delete it; here's my form!)

NAME: Melody. (Her name links to her toyhouse page; this here is her main reference!)

TYPE OF COMMISSION: Full-body!

PAYMENT TYPE: I'd like to pay in gems, please! I've just liquidated some assets and am waiting for the other party to approve my end of the CR - I will be getting enough gems from that exchange to cover this.

PERSONALITY OF CHARACTER: Melody's a flirty bard who sings love songs and adores being the center of attention. When not performing, she's her adventuring party's jack-of-all-trades, thanks to the supernatural, fey powers granted to her by her Warlock patron. With powerful illusory magic, healing spells, and an eldritch-blast that packs a mighty punch at her disposal, she's content to play an all-around support to her party and is considered by them to be a solid and trusted ally.

ETC INFO: I would love for her to look powerful, with golden light crackling around her hands as she levitates and prepares to cast eldritch blast. Something somewhat similar to the card Candlegrove Witch from Magic, the Gathering would be appropriate for posing? Actually, this may be a little more accurate.
@Chuarms (Sorry, forgot to edit previous post but will delete it; here's my form!)

NAME: Melody. (Her name links to her toyhouse page; this here is her main reference!)

TYPE OF COMMISSION: Full-body!

PAYMENT TYPE: I'd like to pay in gems, please! I've just liquidated some assets and am waiting for the other party to approve my end of the CR - I will be getting enough gems from that exchange to cover this.

PERSONALITY OF CHARACTER: Melody's a flirty bard who sings love songs and adores being the center of attention. When not performing, she's her adventuring party's jack-of-all-trades, thanks to the supernatural, fey powers granted to her by her Warlock patron. With powerful illusory magic, healing spells, and an eldritch-blast that packs a mighty punch at her disposal, she's content to play an all-around support to her party and is considered by them to be a solid and trusted ally.

ETC INFO: I would love for her to look powerful, with golden light crackling around her hands as she levitates and prepares to cast eldritch blast. Something somewhat similar to the card Candlegrove Witch from Magic, the Gathering would be appropriate for posing? Actually, this may be a little more accurate.
mirror_chib47.png
@Volkihar Melody looks awesome!! I have a big weak spot for dnd characters bc of my own obsession [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] Feel free to send over the payment whenever you're able in the method most comfortable (: I'll send over a loose sketch when I complete it in the meantime!
@Volkihar Melody looks awesome!! I have a big weak spot for dnd characters bc of my own obsession Feel free to send over the payment whenever you're able in the method most comfortable (: I'll send over a loose sketch when I complete it in the meantime!
HOTRgCb.png
@Chuarms

Ah gosh, thank you so much!! I'll send over a CR with the full payment as soon as this other one goes through; should go through soon! If it doesn't within 24 hours, I have a backup and will get you the gems regardless, or we can discuss RLC payment.
@Chuarms

Ah gosh, thank you so much!! I'll send over a CR with the full payment as soon as this other one goes through; should go through soon! If it doesn't within 24 hours, I have a backup and will get you the gems regardless, or we can discuss RLC payment.
mirror_chib47.png
@Volkihar No worries! Take your time (:
@Volkihar No worries! Take your time (:
HOTRgCb.png
@Johan Sounds good! Feel free to send over payment in whatever method is most comfortable and i'll send a loose sketch when I can! (:
@Johan Sounds good! Feel free to send over payment in whatever method is most comfortable and i'll send a loose sketch when I can! (:
HOTRgCb.png
@Chuarms

can i get on the pinglist? 0:
@Chuarms

can i get on the pinglist? 0:
nox, they/them.
@Tideweaver sure thing! (:
@Tideweaver sure thing! (:
HOTRgCb.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18