Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Ability To Sort Hoard Is Gone?
When I go into my hoard, the usual box/bar at the top that allows me to sort my hoard via different qualifiers is totally gone? I've refreshed it a few times and... nothing. It just shows me the items in my hoard, nothing else.
When I go into my hoard, the usual box/bar at the top that allows me to sort my hoard via different qualifiers is totally gone? I've refreshed it a few times and... nothing. It just shows me the items in my hoard, nothing else.
StRQpZw.png
@ixaix

Tap the magnifying glass in the upper left hand corner of your hoard.
@ixaix

Tap the magnifying glass in the upper left hand corner of your hoard.
Oh, thank you! I'm not sure how that got toggled off.
StRQpZw.png
[quote name="Ixaix" date="2021-10-11 08:06:02" ] Oh, thank you! I'm not sure how that got toggled off. [/quote] Sometimes hoard settings collapse on their own. It's probably not because of something you did in particular!
Ixaix wrote on 2021-10-11 08:06:02:
Sometimes hoard settings collapse on their own. It's probably not because of something you did in particular!
fo11Vhp.png
@Ixaix

It gets reset when you log out and log back in!
@Ixaix

It gets reset when you log out and log back in!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Naeryl @SeaCrest

Thank you so much for letting me know! And being so kind to me, who is apparently a derp when it comes to noticing things!
@Naeryl @SeaCrest

Thank you so much for letting me know! And being so kind to me, who is apparently a derp when it comes to noticing things!
StRQpZw.png