Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let Plague be red.
You heard me, whether you want to or not. These rules are absolutely absurd and hypocritical given the actual contents of the site. I've seen skins get turned down for having shining stars on a red, non-bloody background. I've seen a beautiful skin get turned down for a single tiny line of blood, which is entirely in line with both FR's stated rules AND in-game gore. This is absurd. Figure yourselves out and update your rules. No gore? Fine. Trash those bloody bandages, redesign the entire series of physical attacks in the coil, get rid of HUNDREDS of skins, and get rid of Plague flight.

Hardly ANYONE wants those extreme examples you listed. We ALL agree on not allowing those. The issue is that skins that aren't even gory are rejected for being 'bloody and depicting suffering'. Whether you want to acknowledge this or not, it is truth. It happens regularly. Why even make Plague? Better trash the whole flight, since you won't let it actually exist properly. Plague is suffering. Plague is struggle. Plague is beautiful in its harshness, but you'd rather hide that for... whatever your unexplained, seemingly uncaring reasons are.

LET PLAGUE BE RED!
You heard me, whether you want to or not. These rules are absolutely absurd and hypocritical given the actual contents of the site. I've seen skins get turned down for having shining stars on a red, non-bloody background. I've seen a beautiful skin get turned down for a single tiny line of blood, which is entirely in line with both FR's stated rules AND in-game gore. This is absurd. Figure yourselves out and update your rules. No gore? Fine. Trash those bloody bandages, redesign the entire series of physical attacks in the coil, get rid of HUNDREDS of skins, and get rid of Plague flight.

Hardly ANYONE wants those extreme examples you listed. We ALL agree on not allowing those. The issue is that skins that aren't even gory are rejected for being 'bloody and depicting suffering'. Whether you want to acknowledge this or not, it is truth. It happens regularly. Why even make Plague? Better trash the whole flight, since you won't let it actually exist properly. Plague is suffering. Plague is struggle. Plague is beautiful in its harshness, but you'd rather hide that for... whatever your unexplained, seemingly uncaring reasons are.

LET PLAGUE BE RED!
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
Join me in the plague solidarity riot
Join me in the plague solidarity riot
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
oh boy here we go :)
oh boy here we go :)
This thread is locked for spreading misinformation.

The color red is allowed. Red used in order to depict dragon suffering via bleeding wounds, gore, or body horror is not. Please use our existing official site art—which in fact includes the bloody bandage apparel—as your art guide. Thank you for understanding!
This thread is locked for spreading misinformation.

The color red is allowed. Red used in order to depict dragon suffering via bleeding wounds, gore, or body horror is not. Please use our existing official site art—which in fact includes the bloody bandage apparel—as your art guide. Thank you for understanding!