Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague flight solidarity
This thread will be locked. And I may be banned. But I don't care anymore. My name is Pearl and I am ready to riot.

I am very attached to my flight. Why? Because the message means a lot to me. I am a survivor. For years I've struggled with depression and suicidal ideation. This flight, my flight, our flight, is the embodiment of the fact we survived. Every scar is a battle won.

As many, I feel like our flight is slowly being watered down. I can understand the no heavy gore rule yes. But, why do we have apparel like bloody bandages? Why do we allow the eliminate skin sets? I've seen many skins get rejected for being red. That could use more direct clarification. It is not clear enough, especially for people like me. I have autism. I cannot understand things as non direct like that, especially with contradiction as I've seen.

Do I want heavily excessive gore? No, I don't. As much as I love horror and gore I know this isn't the place for it. But I feel as though we aren't even given the chance to show our scars, our trophies, things we all have. I want to represent that I am a survivor. I want to feel like my flight is loved.

And what of our coli venue. What of the plague bringer herself?

So, dear friends, I propose a Riot. Change your avi dragon to the plaguiest dragon you have. Put up your Plague bringer vista's. Put in your bio you survived! Stand and fight! Let us show we are survivors! We are Plague, we are alive!

We are confused. I am confused. I'm less concerned about the skins at this point. But what of our flight. Couldn't a Plague be considered suffering? What will become of us, when all this is over? I fear for it. This flight means a lot to me. I want us to have a chance, or a better explanation.

My name is Pearl. Will you stand with me?
This thread will be locked. And I may be banned. But I don't care anymore. My name is Pearl and I am ready to riot.

I am very attached to my flight. Why? Because the message means a lot to me. I am a survivor. For years I've struggled with depression and suicidal ideation. This flight, my flight, our flight, is the embodiment of the fact we survived. Every scar is a battle won.

As many, I feel like our flight is slowly being watered down. I can understand the no heavy gore rule yes. But, why do we have apparel like bloody bandages? Why do we allow the eliminate skin sets? I've seen many skins get rejected for being red. That could use more direct clarification. It is not clear enough, especially for people like me. I have autism. I cannot understand things as non direct like that, especially with contradiction as I've seen.

Do I want heavily excessive gore? No, I don't. As much as I love horror and gore I know this isn't the place for it. But I feel as though we aren't even given the chance to show our scars, our trophies, things we all have. I want to represent that I am a survivor. I want to feel like my flight is loved.

And what of our coli venue. What of the plague bringer herself?

So, dear friends, I propose a Riot. Change your avi dragon to the plaguiest dragon you have. Put up your Plague bringer vista's. Put in your bio you survived! Stand and fight! Let us show we are survivors! We are Plague, we are alive!

We are confused. I am confused. I'm less concerned about the skins at this point. But what of our flight. Couldn't a Plague be considered suffering? What will become of us, when all this is over? I fear for it. This flight means a lot to me. I want us to have a chance, or a better explanation.

My name is Pearl. Will you stand with me?
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
This post contains a lot of personall information. All wich are not reasons to use against staff decisions.

You speak not for all.
This post contains a lot of personall information. All wich are not reasons to use against staff decisions.

You speak not for all.
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
I'm not trying to speak for all. There is no need to be rude. I want staff to be clear on things. You do not have to join. YOU do not speak for all
I'm not trying to speak for all. There is no need to be rude. I want staff to be clear on things. You do not have to join. YOU do not speak for all
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I understand the frustrations of this but, a riot is seriously unnecessary and I am sorry if that upsets my peers.
riots never end well
I understand the frustrations of this but, a riot is seriously unnecessary and I am sorry if that upsets my peers.
riots never end well
ooSuhor.png
Yo it's a mediphorical riot
Yo it's a mediphorical riot
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
This thread is locked for spreading misinformation.

The color red is allowed. Red used in order to depict dragon suffering via bleeding wounds, gore, or body horror is not. Please use our existing official site art—which in fact includes the bloody bandage apparel—as your art guide. Thank you for understanding!
This thread is locked for spreading misinformation.

The color red is allowed. Red used in order to depict dragon suffering via bleeding wounds, gore, or body horror is not. Please use our existing official site art—which in fact includes the bloody bandage apparel—as your art guide. Thank you for understanding!