Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [PWYW][CLOSED] Doodling your Dragons!
1 2 3
Oh they are closed? Apologies for the misunderstanding, Id love a ping in case of a possible reopen!
Oh they are closed? Apologies for the misunderstanding, Id love a ping in case of a possible reopen!
0034.png
Ah, yeah sorry guys! I did indeed close after Namulord's piece. I don't know when, but if I do reopen I'll let you guys know and you'll all have priority :)

Sorry for the title -- forgot to edit it and then went off to do some IRL work, so it slipped my mind. I changed the sign on the front and went "yup, well done, totally not forgetting to change anything else." Thank you all for your kindness, I'm happy to see so much interest!

@quailwi pinging to make sure you see this especially, n' to say extra sorry for any inconvenience to you!
Ah, yeah sorry guys! I did indeed close after Namulord's piece. I don't know when, but if I do reopen I'll let you guys know and you'll all have priority :)

Sorry for the title -- forgot to edit it and then went off to do some IRL work, so it slipped my mind. I changed the sign on the front and went "yup, well done, totally not forgetting to change anything else." Thank you all for your kindness, I'm happy to see so much interest!

@quailwi pinging to make sure you see this especially, n' to say extra sorry for any inconvenience to you!
9km0E.gif
It's all good! I should have noticed that you were closed but I let the title fool me.
It's all good! I should have noticed that you were closed but I let the title fool me.
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
FObX7rS.png
nmHdjnM.png
1 2 3