Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | im achievement hunting pls help
1 2
I would like to know if its possible for someone to lend me Boolean the beta bug? Idk if its a food item or what, but i'll give it back after i've gotten the achievement.

I would also like to know how to get the 'you're the best around achievement' and the best way to get the shock switch achievement
I would like to know if its possible for someone to lend me Boolean the beta bug? Idk if its a food item or what, but i'll give it back after i've gotten the achievement.

I would also like to know how to get the 'you're the best around achievement' and the best way to get the shock switch achievement
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
I don't think anyone's lending their Boolean out to strangers at the moment. And as for the You're the Best Around achievement, there's no way to get it yourself so you're best off forgetting about it for the time being. It's awarded randomly by mods (allegedly)

Also, the Shock Switch achievement is disabled last time I checked.
I don't think anyone's lending their Boolean out to strangers at the moment. And as for the You're the Best Around achievement, there's no way to get it yourself so you're best off forgetting about it for the time being. It's awarded randomly by mods (allegedly)

Also, the Shock Switch achievement is disabled last time I checked.
(I think the best around comes from the ADMIN, not the mods...?)
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
'You're the best around' is awarded by the Admins, and only 1 person can ever have it at a time- so you're best off just pretending it doesn't exist.
'You're the best around' is awarded by the Admins, and only 1 person can ever have it at a time- so you're best off just pretending it doesn't exist.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
[quote name="clockworkMoose" date="2014-06-30 13:43:18"](I think the best around comes from the ADMIN, not the mods...?)[/quote] @clockworkMoose is correct - us mods have nothing to do with that one! It's not random, but I don't know how they choose who has it.
clockworkMoose wrote on 2014-06-30 13:43:18:
@clockworkMoose is correct - us mods have nothing to do with that one! It's not random, but I don't know how they choose who has it.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Also achiev-hunting here: Is anyone but me having issues getting the chess set achiev? I collected the entire set by buying the last King and Queen I needed but it just won't unlock. I also auctioned off any extras I had so I should have the perfect chess set...
Also achiev-hunting here: Is anyone but me having issues getting the chess set achiev? I collected the entire set by buying the last King and Queen I needed but it just won't unlock. I also auctioned off any extras I had so I should have the perfect chess set...
@Nirdian That's a known bug with gaining Achievements! There can be a considerable lag between earning an Achievement and being awarded it. The admin are aware of this issue and your patience is appreciated! In the meantime, you don't have to keep auctioning the extras! Some of those might be in Swipp Swaps one day - the white pawns already are :)

Here is the tracked thread for Achievement lag if you would like to submit a report as well:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=1015804&p=mb
@Nirdian That's a known bug with gaining Achievements! There can be a considerable lag between earning an Achievement and being awarded it. The admin are aware of this issue and your patience is appreciated! In the meantime, you don't have to keep auctioning the extras! Some of those might be in Swipp Swaps one day - the white pawns already are :)

Here is the tracked thread for Achievement lag if you would like to submit a report as well:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=1015804&p=mb
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Ah, thanks for the heads-up. I'll keep checking if it triggers within the next few hours. :)
@JCStitches Ah, thanks for the heads-up. I'll keep checking if it triggers within the next few hours. :)
@Nirdian

Just a warning: my Checkmate took a month to go through. Some people get it in a few days. So you might have a long wait.
@Nirdian

Just a warning: my Checkmate took a month to go through. Some people get it in a few days. So you might have a long wait.
Will trade on a 1:1 food point ratio for turtles. Let me protect the precious from dragon bellies!
@LeahR95 - Just want to mention why no one's lending out a Boolean (which is a familiar, btw) - it's very, very rare - only a small number of people got it, the beta testers of the site. It's worth hundreds of dollars worth of gems. And near the beginning of the game, someone generous did indeed loan it out for people to get the achievement - and promptly had it stolen. So the few people that are active and have one would probably not risk it unless you had some serious collateral, and probably not even then.
@LeahR95 - Just want to mention why no one's lending out a Boolean (which is a familiar, btw) - it's very, very rare - only a small number of people got it, the beta testers of the site. It's worth hundreds of dollars worth of gems. And near the beginning of the game, someone generous did indeed loan it out for people to get the achievement - and promptly had it stolen. So the few people that are active and have one would probably not risk it unless you had some serious collateral, and probably not even then.
1 2