Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Like a Dragon Get a Like (144/200)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23
@Selki Thank you so much for your kind words! ;W;. That is so sweet of you to say! He is my custom progen, though his coloring was a lucky roll from a scatterscroll. (Your progen is so stinking gorgeous!) <3 <3 <3 That is so sweet of you to say! I have worked very hard on my lair (Though it still has a long way to go lol) but i gotta say I am very impressed with yours as well! You can tell how well thought out your dragons are, and their bios are great! <3 <3 <3

I liked all of your dragons, but I do wanna mention that I think Anastasia is gorgeous and I love her bio info! I would be so tempted to tell her I love her eyes (I am such a sucker for primal and wind is so pretty). Why you hiding those gorgeous eyes Anastasia? LOL But I get she doesn't want to be the center of attention. Sweet girl <3

Evander is awesome! Very gorgeous and I love his playful demeanor! LOLOL Cracks me up that he likes to play things off as a mystery. "Who knows with Evander". Very appropriate indeed! <3

Also wanna mention Moonlight! She is so beautiful! That bio information makes me curious though! Sounds like something scary happened, poor dragon.
@Selki Thank you so much for your kind words! ;W;. That is so sweet of you to say! He is my custom progen, though his coloring was a lucky roll from a scatterscroll. (Your progen is so stinking gorgeous!) <3 <3 <3 That is so sweet of you to say! I have worked very hard on my lair (Though it still has a long way to go lol) but i gotta say I am very impressed with yours as well! You can tell how well thought out your dragons are, and their bios are great! <3 <3 <3

I liked all of your dragons, but I do wanna mention that I think Anastasia is gorgeous and I love her bio info! I would be so tempted to tell her I love her eyes (I am such a sucker for primal and wind is so pretty). Why you hiding those gorgeous eyes Anastasia? LOL But I get she doesn't want to be the center of attention. Sweet girl <3

Evander is awesome! Very gorgeous and I love his playful demeanor! LOLOL Cracks me up that he likes to play things off as a mystery. "Who knows with Evander". Very appropriate indeed! <3

Also wanna mention Moonlight! She is so beautiful! That bio information makes me curious though! Sounds like something scary happened, poor dragon.
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
[center]@Azuraa Thank you so much! [i]Suddenly all of Azuraa's dragons feel as though their popularity went up by 1 [emoji=star size=2]![/i] Just wanted to say, Arcadia really stood out the most to me! She is so gorgeous![/center]
@Azuraa Thank you so much!

Suddenly all of Azuraa's dragons feel as though their popularity went up by 1 !

Just wanted to say, Arcadia really stood out the most to me! She is so gorgeous!
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
[center]@hakusen Thank you! LOL He does kind of look like bubblegum! <3 [i]Suddenly all of hakusen's dragons feel as though their popularity has gone up by 1 [emoji=star size=2]![/i] VanYen is so gorgeous!!! I love her coloring and outfit!! Vinhtuyet...I can't even. So beautiful! What a rocking spiral! <3 <3[/center]
@hakusen Thank you! LOL He does kind of look like bubblegum! <3

Suddenly all of hakusen's dragons feel as though their popularity has gone up by 1 !

VanYen is so gorgeous!!! I love her coloring and outfit!!

Vinhtuyet...I can't even. So beautiful! What a rocking spiral! <3 <3
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
[center]~.~[emoji=star size=2]~.~[/center]
~.~~.~
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
like #92~! i'd love to get some love on my boy Hemlock and his creation, The Beast! its sort of a Victor Frankenstein and his monster situation, Hemlock created this Shade monster that is incredibly powerful [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47486797][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/474868/47486797_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60341712][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603418/60341712_350.png[/img][/url]
like #92~!

i'd love to get some love on my boy Hemlock and his creation, The Beast!
its sort of a Victor Frankenstein and his monster situation, Hemlock created this Shade monster that is incredibly powerful
47486797_350.png
60341712_350.png
tumblr_p6xvfo4keV1w8xkufo4_250.pngf2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif He/Him | FR+2
@Antisepticc That is so cool! I love the twist for your shade-touched dragon! :D

I gave all your other dragons a like as well. ;) You have some pretties! ^W^
@Antisepticc That is so cool! I love the twist for your shade-touched dragon! :D

I gave all your other dragons a like as well. ;) You have some pretties! ^W^
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
like #94!
I also liked a bunch of others! u have very many pretty dergs!! :>
like #94!
I also liked a bunch of others! u have very many pretty dergs!! :>
C373QQQ.pngeGd50yb.pngQtezsCP.png
@ButterySpirit Thank you so much! <3 <3 <3 I gave all your dragons a like as well! You have a lot of beauties in your lair! ^W^
@ButterySpirit Thank you so much! <3 <3 <3 I gave all your dragons a like as well! You have a lot of beauties in your lair! ^W^
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
[center]~.~[emoji=star size=2]~.~[/center]
~.~~.~
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
like 95! Go ahead and pick anyone, but I'd love to see who you pick!
like 95! Go ahead and pick anyone, but I'd love to see who you pick!
thornbane2.png
Tea
They/Them
+0 FR Time
Brewing!
Wishlist!
zytrreth3.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23