Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 264 265 266 267 268 ... 368 369
@wolfkai
faction fight high fantasy sounds like Fire Emblem
pet fights sounds like Pokemon or Digimon
@wolfkai
faction fight high fantasy sounds like Fire Emblem
pet fights sounds like Pokemon or Digimon
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
baby aliens try to escape and revolt against the giant rolling pin destroying their planet

dragons are like the gods of this universe, but there are also archangels and demons, and don't forget the gods of alternate universes coming to interfere, and there's also TIME TRAVEL
baby aliens try to escape and revolt against the giant rolling pin destroying their planet

dragons are like the gods of this universe, but there are also archangels and demons, and don't forget the gods of alternate universes coming to interfere, and there's also TIME TRAVEL
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@LouckyKoneko
Nah, its world of warcraft
and pet fights is pokemo
@LouckyKoneko
Nah, its world of warcraft
and pet fights is pokemo
Yokai.gif
ima name a few in song form cus i wanna

OYASUMI, OYASUMI CLOSE YOUR EYES AND YOU'LL LEAVE THIS DREAAAMMM-

STRAIGHT As, STRAIGHT HAIR STRAIGHT FORWARD-

"stupid nintendo games!"

"Tom! blue hoodie! both angry and rude! maybe it's his smarts, maybe it's the 'tude, one things for certain, he doesnt make sense! half the time he's swdrfgyhujikm the other time he's wsfrgdttfhyg!"

"my L'manburg, my L'maaaaaanburg."

"mumbo mumbo mumbo AFK, im gonna take that mustache away!"

ima name a few in song form cus i wanna

STRAIGHT As, STRAIGHT HAIR STRAIGHT FORWARD-

"stupid nintendo games!"

"Tom! blue hoodie! both angry and rude! maybe it's his smarts, maybe it's the 'tude, one things for certain, he doesnt make sense! half the time he's swdrfgyhujikm the other time he's wsfrgdttfhyg!"

"mumbo mumbo mumbo AFK, im gonna take that mustache away!"

beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[quote name="@TheHunterZ" date="2021-10-02 10:50:37" ] - two kids fight a triangle and turn 13 - people fight each other with glowsticks and telekinesis [/quote] Gravity Falls & Star Wars? [quote name="@LouckyKoneko" date="2021-10-04 04:43:33" ] movies: - scifi pirates? scifi pirates. [/quote] This sounds like Treasure Planet!! [rule] Good intentions do not justify the means, and being a sentient gem just means you have more time to think :( A merry band of adventurers explore a dungeon on a quest to satisfy their leader's monster-eating desires... oh, and to recover said leader's sister from a dragon's stomach and revive her Silent warrior frequently dreams of a giant crystal and ruins all of the bad guys' plans - sometimes with 3 or 7 other friends!
@TheHunterZ wrote on 2021-10-02 10:50:37:
- two kids fight a triangle and turn 13
- people fight each other with glowsticks and telekinesis
Gravity Falls & Star Wars?

@LouckyKoneko wrote on 2021-10-04 04:43:33:
movies:
- scifi pirates? scifi pirates.
This sounds like Treasure Planet!!

Good intentions do not justify the means, and being a sentient gem just means you have more time to think :(

A merry band of adventurers explore a dungeon on a quest to satisfy their leader's monster-eating desires... oh, and to recover said leader's sister from a dragon's stomach and revive her

Silent warrior frequently dreams of a giant crystal and ruins all of the bad guys' plans - sometimes with 3 or 7 other friends!
@c4uni haha yep!
@c4uni haha yep!
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
[quote name="Acetheaxolotl" date="2021-10-04 13:03:49" ] OYASUMI, OYASUMI CLOSE YOUR EYES AND YOU'LL LEAVE THIS DREAAAMMM- "Tom! blue hoodie! both angry and rude! maybe it's his smarts, maybe it's the 'tude, one things for certain, he doesnt make sense! half the time he's swdrfgyhujikm the other time he's wsfrgdttfhyg!" "my L'manburg, my L'maaaaaanburg." [/quote] Omori, Eddsworld, Dream SMP (Dream SMP fans unite!) anyway I have more because yes. kid with a cape can fly and honk, dies in heck and gets reborn over and over again for neat stuff. two kids run from nightmare fuel as an evil TV man tracks them. some kid defies physics with the power of holy shapes.
Acetheaxolotl wrote on 2021-10-04 13:03:49:

Omori, Eddsworld, Dream SMP (Dream SMP fans unite!)

anyway I have more because yes.

kid with a cape can fly and honk, dies in heck and gets reborn over and over again for neat stuff.

two kids run from nightmare fuel as an evil TV man tracks them.

some kid defies physics with the power of holy shapes.
@c4uni yep, that was Treasure Planet!
@c4uni yep, that was Treasure Planet!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
[quote name="c4uni" date="2021-10-04 21:00:02" ] A merry band of adventurers explore a dungeon on a quest to satisfy their leader's monster-eating desires... oh, and to recover said leader's sister from a dragon's stomach and revive her [/quote] holy crap dungeon meshi i have to read it sometime
c4uni wrote on 2021-10-04 21:00:02:
A merry band of adventurers explore a dungeon on a quest to satisfy their leader's monster-eating desires... oh, and to recover said leader's sister from a dragon's stomach and revive her
holy crap dungeon meshi
i have to read it sometime
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
[quote name="JustAGamerFurry2" date="2021-10-04 23:19:02" ] kid with a cape can fly and honk, dies in heck and gets reborn over and over again for neat stuff. [/quote] Sky children of the light!!! Here's my own lyrics guess thing: "An expedition! Thirteen strong!"
JustAGamerFurry2 wrote on 2021-10-04 23:19:02:
kid with a cape can fly and honk, dies in heck and gets reborn over and over again for neat stuff.
Sky children of the light!!!

Here's my own lyrics guess thing:

"An expedition! Thirteen strong!"
My chibi art shop!
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
1 2 ... 264 265 266 267 268 ... 368 369