Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [SHADOW DOM] OOF Boarding/Babysitting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79
Quick question... for the 'active ping time' bit on the spreadsheet, what do the two colors mean? I'm kinda confused ;^^

(This is my first time boarding, sorry if this is a silly question!)
Quick question... for the 'active ping time' bit on the spreadsheet, what do the two colors mean? I'm kinda confused ;^^

(This is my first time boarding, sorry if this is a silly question!)
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

@SerafinaZephyr
Not a silly question at all! The ones with the x's signify that people will most likely be around at that time, and would like to be pinged. The ones without x's mean people would prefer not to be pinged during this time.
@SerafinaZephyr
Not a silly question at all! The ones with the x's signify that people will most likely be around at that time, and would like to be pinged. The ones without x's mean people would prefer not to be pinged during this time.
9bX8Cud.png
@demonimpala67

Tysm!
@demonimpala67

Tysm!
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

@DuskAwakening

Got them as well!
@DuskAwakening

Got them as well!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
Thank you!! No problem, it happens!
Thank you!! No problem, it happens!
Kunikuzushi
is there any way to donate dragons instead of hoarding? I am failing breeding projects left and right and need a place to dump dragons I don't want! Most will be hatchlings that are freshly hatched but have some adults too
is there any way to donate dragons instead of hoarding? I am failing breeding projects left and right and need a place to dump dragons I don't want! Most will be hatchlings that are freshly hatched but have some adults too
@VincentRealm — hiya! another ShaDOM org here. unfortunately we don’t think it would be fair to give tickets for dragons supplied like this prior to the actual push week. we’d be more than happy to take them the week of the battle. you are welcome to donate them for no raffle tickets if thats a route you’d be interested in
@VincentRealm — hiya! another ShaDOM org here. unfortunately we don’t think it would be fair to give tickets for dragons supplied like this prior to the actual push week. we’d be more than happy to take them the week of the battle. you are welcome to donate them for no raffle tickets if thats a route you’d be interested in
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
@HoneyedBee

ah I see! I will keep most around till then but I might need to purge some soon to be able to hatch nests. Is there someone I can send extras too if I run out of space before the turn in week?
@HoneyedBee

ah I see! I will keep most around till then but I might need to purge some soon to be able to hatch nests. Is there someone I can send extras too if I run out of space before the turn in week?
@VincentRealm — youre welcome to send extras to me and we’ll distribute them as fairly as possible to shadowlings :)
@VincentRealm — youre welcome to send extras to me and we’ll distribute them as fairly as possible to shadowlings :)
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
@Anastasia0428
Sending 17 dennable dragons via PA!
@Anastasia0428
Sending 17 dennable dragons via PA!