Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Build] Workshop Crew - Two Dragon Team
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@giz

Thank you for this guide. I have 2 new gen 1 I will try for this built. They are wind and nature so should work well :)
@giz

Thank you for this guide. I have 2 new gen 1 I will try for this built. They are wind and nature so should work well :)
I use this with a shadow mage and wind fighter, and it works well in both the workshop and the portal. Can take down two Workshop bosses in a row, no problem. I got a Fear Frog with it just now! 11/10 would recommend
I use this with a shadow mage and wind fighter, and it works well in both the workshop and the portal. Can take down two Workshop bosses in a row, no problem. I got a Fear Frog with it just now! 11/10 would recommend
sell me tundras and ridgies
there's no u in MY color fight me british lads
Hi again! Just wanted to say I used the build and I LOVE IT! I have a healer on the team too, and it opens up the mage to focus more on fighting :3
Thank you!
Hi again! Just wanted to say I used the build and I LOVE IT! I have a healer on the team too, and it opens up the mage to focus more on fighting :3
Thank you!
You can make offers on my dragons! No promises, though :)
She/Her | FR+1 | Artist/Writer
incase i lose sc crying
incase i lose sc crying
At long last, I have updated the elemental recommendations for the Golem Workshop update. The stats and stones did not change, and the chances of the element mattering are relatively low, but it changed, and I have made the update.

My current recommendation would be:
Fire or nature on the fighter
Earth, ice, or wind on the mage
At long last, I have updated the elemental recommendations for the Golem Workshop update. The stats and stones did not change, and the chances of the element mattering are relatively low, but it changed, and I have made the update.

My current recommendation would be:
Fire or nature on the fighter
Earth, ice, or wind on the mage
phenomenal work. thank you so much for this!
phenomenal work. thank you so much for this!
:)
Bookmark
Bookmark
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Bookmark
Bookmark
bookmarking for later o/
bookmarking for later o/
Re4xvuh.png
Bookmarking here, Springswarm finally let me get some dragons leveled for this team >:D
Bookmarking here, Springswarm finally let me get some dragons leveled for this team >:D
jt3PpxV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8