Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hello Flight Rising Users
Good day every player.

I wasn't sure if to put this in the help or general discussion or flight rising discussion or Arcane discussion >.< Eeeeeeeeee Yeah. Confused, confused.

So here's the deal. I actually have been a member of Flight Rising since before it was really opened to the public and I had been trying to get in for a long while as well lol. After finally becoming a member and playing, eventually I feel out to the point that I come and visit my dragons, buy some new ones and disappear again.

But before I ask my question I do want to say the game makes it extremely clear and is very helpful in letting you know the things you can do while here. I did do a lot of colosseum once upon a time and at one point was very heavily a participant during each of the events. However...

Still despite everything the site offers and the things I have done, I find myself only coming back to visit, I actually want to play the game and be much more involved. I want motivation to play daily and have fun.

Does anyone out there know what I can possibly do to engage in this game in depth and have more fun. Maybe something more community / social based?

I don't care much for lore and art so it's the only aspect of the site I am not big on.

Good day every player.

I wasn't sure if to put this in the help or general discussion or flight rising discussion or Arcane discussion >.< Eeeeeeeeee Yeah. Confused, confused.

So here's the deal. I actually have been a member of Flight Rising since before it was really opened to the public and I had been trying to get in for a long while as well lol. After finally becoming a member and playing, eventually I feel out to the point that I come and visit my dragons, buy some new ones and disappear again.

But before I ask my question I do want to say the game makes it extremely clear and is very helpful in letting you know the things you can do while here. I did do a lot of colosseum once upon a time and at one point was very heavily a participant during each of the events. However...

Still despite everything the site offers and the things I have done, I find myself only coming back to visit, I actually want to play the game and be much more involved. I want motivation to play daily and have fun.

Does anyone out there know what I can possibly do to engage in this game in depth and have more fun. Maybe something more community / social based?

I don't care much for lore and art so it's the only aspect of the site I am not big on.

Txy1O4j.png
@whoal22
Hey there!

The easiest thing to do to engage with the community side of things is to join a Discord server. Every flight (minus Plague) has an 'official' (the developers didn't make the servers and they're entirely user-run, which is why I put official in quotes) Discord server. Since you're in Arcane, I would recommend joining the Arcane one, however if any other flights tickle your fancy, then you may want to join theirs, too. There are also a few other all-flight Discord servers, and if you do some digging you can find some informational threads for them in Flight Rising Discussion.

Discord servers are great because they're a great way to connect with other players. Since they're focused on FR, you'll be talking about FR a lot which may help with your motivation to get involved with the game! Of course, servers open up avenues for other chatter as well, so there simply may be times where you and a few other people talk about your days or what-have-you.
@whoal22
Hey there!

The easiest thing to do to engage with the community side of things is to join a Discord server. Every flight (minus Plague) has an 'official' (the developers didn't make the servers and they're entirely user-run, which is why I put official in quotes) Discord server. Since you're in Arcane, I would recommend joining the Arcane one, however if any other flights tickle your fancy, then you may want to join theirs, too. There are also a few other all-flight Discord servers, and if you do some digging you can find some informational threads for them in Flight Rising Discussion.

Discord servers are great because they're a great way to connect with other players. Since they're focused on FR, you'll be talking about FR a lot which may help with your motivation to get involved with the game! Of course, servers open up avenues for other chatter as well, so there simply may be times where you and a few other people talk about your days or what-have-you.
fo11Vhp.png
[quote name="Naeryl" date="2021-10-03 16:41:33" ] @whoal22 Hey there! The easiest thing to do to engage with the community side of things is to join a Discord server. Every flight (minus Plague) has an 'official' (the developers didn't make the servers and they're entirely user-run, which is why I put official in quotes) Discord server. Since you're in Arcane, I would recommend joining the Arcane one, however if any other flights tickle your fancy, then you may want to join theirs, too. There are also a few other all-flight Discord servers, and if you do some digging you can find some informational threads for them in Flight Rising Discussion. Discord servers are great because they're a great way to connect with other players. Since they're focused on FR, you'll be talking about FR a lot which may help with your motivation to get involved with the game! Of course, servers open up avenues for other chatter as well, so there simply may be times where you and a few other people talk about your days or what-have-you. [/quote] Awesome, I really appreciate you sharing this insight with me. I will definitely check out the discords! I am wondering if there's anything like that for dragon breeding?
Naeryl wrote on 2021-10-03 16:41:33:
@whoal22
Hey there!

Awesome, I really appreciate you sharing this insight with me. I will definitely check out the discords! I am wondering if there's anything like that for dragon breeding?
Txy1O4j.png
@whoal22
I feel like I've seen at least one breeding or hatchery themed Discord server, though you'd have to search around. If you're interested in subspecies, I know a few of them have specific Discord servers, which I'm sure includes some facet of breeding, however subspecies are geared towards their own personal lore, so I can't imagine it'd be a big topic.
@whoal22
I feel like I've seen at least one breeding or hatchery themed Discord server, though you'd have to search around. If you're interested in subspecies, I know a few of them have specific Discord servers, which I'm sure includes some facet of breeding, however subspecies are geared towards their own personal lore, so I can't imagine it'd be a big topic.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl Understood, then. I will join the groups on Disco and go from there. THANK YOU!!!
@Naeryl Understood, then. I will join the groups on Disco and go from there. THANK YOU!!!
Txy1O4j.png
@whoal22 If you want to get involved with the community I would highly reccommend signing up the Dom Watch Newsletter pinglist. This is a weekly newsletter of all the dominance-related activities going on! There's a lot more to dominance than just leveling and exalting. There is also holding dragons for other players, collectible gatcha badges, dressing contests, choose your own adventures, raffles, ect. All these events are user-created and user-run! It's what caused me to finally stick around flight rising.
@whoal22 If you want to get involved with the community I would highly reccommend signing up the Dom Watch Newsletter pinglist. This is a weekly newsletter of all the dominance-related activities going on! There's a lot more to dominance than just leveling and exalting. There is also holding dragons for other players, collectible gatcha badges, dressing contests, choose your own adventures, raffles, ect. All these events are user-created and user-run! It's what caused me to finally stick around flight rising.
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@bananyan

Thank you so much for sharing this with me, that sounds like so much fun and I would love to participate in such activities. I am omw to sign up for this right now! So far I have had great suggestions and I am loving the discord so far as well.
@bananyan

Thank you so much for sharing this with me, that sounds like so much fun and I would love to participate in such activities. I am omw to sign up for this right now! So far I have had great suggestions and I am loving the discord so far as well.
Txy1O4j.png