Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | interest/price check 4 digit #5550
I'll admit I haven't really been active for years, I'm incredibly inactive to the point where I haven't even been really playing for the festivals these past few years. Other than that... I maybe log in once a week. I'm also really rusty on this site so I'm not entirely positive if this is even the right forum to post this, but it seemed like the best place to put it. Anyways, here's what I've got. ID 5550 Gen 2 7 offspring, all named Jade/Red/Charcoal Wind Type All basic genes [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5550][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/56/5550_350.png[/img][/url] Not entirely sure if I will sell her yet, but just kind of interested in a range of what she may go for and if there'd even be any interest at all. Thank you!
I'll admit I haven't really been active for years, I'm incredibly inactive to the point where I haven't even been really playing for the festivals these past few years. Other than that... I maybe log in once a week. I'm also really rusty on this site so I'm not entirely positive if this is even the right forum to post this, but it seemed like the best place to put it.

Anyways, here's what I've got.

ID 5550
Gen 2
7 offspring, all named
Jade/Red/Charcoal
Wind Type
All basic genes

5550_350.png

Not entirely sure if I will sell her yet, but just kind of interested in a range of what she may go for and if there'd even be any interest at all. Thank you!
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
I want her but cant afford her without severely lowballing you due to lack of funds. best i could do is 10kg pure.
but i feel like that is VERY low. If you dont want her and get no other offers i will take her but again only for 10kG.

@NightmaricZor
I want her but cant afford her without severely lowballing you due to lack of funds. best i could do is 10kg pure.
but i feel like that is VERY low. If you dont want her and get no other offers i will take her but again only for 10kG.

@NightmaricZor
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
Seeing as the cheapest 5-digit on the auction house is 16kg atm, and your girl has such a lovely 4-digit number, I'd say definitely don't take AceofWolves offer... I think there are probably some threads with pinglists for old dragon sales that might be of help gauging interest or checking other sales? Might even be able to ping a SIDHA pinglist, although I don't know what the ID would class as...
Seeing as the cheapest 5-digit on the auction house is 16kg atm, and your girl has such a lovely 4-digit number, I'd say definitely don't take AceofWolves offer... I think there are probably some threads with pinglists for old dragon sales that might be of help gauging interest or checking other sales? Might even be able to ping a SIDHA pinglist, although I don't know what the ID would class as...
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
[quote name="friendlycoffee" date="2021-10-01 21:26:23" ] Seeing as the cheapest 5-digit on the auction house is 16kg atm, and your girl has such a lovely 4-digit number, I'd say definitely don't take AceofWolves offer... I think there are probably some threads with pinglists for old dragon sales that might be of help gauging interest or checking other sales? Might even be able to ping a SIDHA pinglist, although I don't know what the ID would class as... [/quote] ^ Everything above pretty much, ~15kg is normal for low-grade 5 digits so 10kg for a four? Absolutely not. To the best of my knowledge 4 digits with long, messy offspring lists (and unnamed offspring) start at around 45-50kg minimum. Yours is pure G2 and has a very short and clean offspring list with all named offspring. I checked the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2558806/1#post_36048657]SIDHA thread[/url] to see if she qualified as a solid string; there's a note for old dragons that says four digits are only 'special' IDs if they are full 4 digit continuous solid strings (eg 5555) so she won't count for that but I'm sure theres still people that would find her ID special- just can't use a SIDHA pinglist. Pay the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1162110]Old Dragon Collectors Association[/url] a visit, I'm sure they have a four digit pinglist you can use to generate some interest ^^
friendlycoffee wrote on 2021-10-01 21:26:23:

^ Everything above pretty much, ~15kg is normal for low-grade 5 digits so 10kg for a four? Absolutely not. To the best of my knowledge 4 digits with long, messy offspring lists (and unnamed offspring) start at around 45-50kg minimum. Yours is pure G2 and has a very short and clean offspring list with all named offspring.

I checked the SIDHA thread to see if she qualified as a solid string; there's a note for old dragons that says four digits are only 'special' IDs if they are full 4 digit continuous solid strings (eg 5555) so she won't count for that but I'm sure theres still people that would find her ID special- just can't use a SIDHA pinglist.

Pay the Old Dragon Collectors Association a visit, I'm sure they have a four digit pinglist you can use to generate some interest ^^
udj6wT1.png
@NightmaricZor

There's a 4 digit auction going on right now. I think it could give you a pretty good idea of what 4 digits are going for these days. It ends October 3rd if you want to check back in to see what she sells for. Current bid is 50kg. Your 4 digit is worth a lot more than 10kg.

Beautiful dragon. Good luck with her!
@NightmaricZor

There's a 4 digit auction going on right now. I think it could give you a pretty good idea of what 4 digits are going for these days. It ends October 3rd if you want to check back in to see what she sells for. Current bid is 50kg. Your 4 digit is worth a lot more than 10kg.

Beautiful dragon. Good luck with her!
YolDR6x.gif
Oh awesome, thank you very much everyone!! I really appreciate all the responses!

Took a look at the Old Dragon Collectors Association thread, and they do have a pinglist for 4 digits! So if I do decide to part ways with her, I'll go ahead and call upon them since they've got a pinglist ready to go for this sort of thing.

@AceofWolves - I will pass on that offer for now, but thank you!

@Metallics - Oh sweet, thank you! I'll definitely keep watch on that auction to see what that one there goes for.
Oh awesome, thank you very much everyone!! I really appreciate all the responses!

Took a look at the Old Dragon Collectors Association thread, and they do have a pinglist for 4 digits! So if I do decide to part ways with her, I'll go ahead and call upon them since they've got a pinglist ready to go for this sort of thing.

@AceofWolves - I will pass on that offer for now, but thank you!

@Metallics - Oh sweet, thank you! I'll definitely keep watch on that auction to see what that one there goes for.
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
[quote name="Fushide" date="2021-10-01 21:49:36" ] [quote name="friendlycoffee" date="2021-10-01 21:26:23" ] Seeing as the cheapest 5-digit on the auction house is 16kg atm, and your girl has such a lovely 4-digit number, I'd say definitely don't take AceofWolves offer... I think there are probably some threads with pinglists for old dragon sales that might be of help gauging interest or checking other sales? Might even be able to ping a SIDHA pinglist, although I don't know what the ID would class as... [/quote] ^ Everything above pretty much, ~15kg is normal for low-grade 5 digits so 10kg for a four? Absolutely not. To the best of my knowledge 4 digits with long, messy offspring lists (and unnamed offspring) start at around 45-50kg minimum. Yours is pure G2 and has a very short and clean offspring list with all named offspring. I checked the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2558806/1#post_36048657]SIDHA thread[/url] to see if she qualified as a solid string; there's a note for old dragons that says four digits are only 'special' IDs if they are full 4 digit continuous solid strings (eg 5555) so she won't count for that but I'm sure theres still people that would find her ID special- just can't use a SIDHA pinglist. Pay the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1162110]Old Dragon Collectors Association[/url] a visit, I'm sure they have a four digit pinglist you can use to generate some interest ^^ [/quote] I wasn't trying to lowball them I even said, "I want her but cant afford her without severely lowballing you due to lack of funds." Also.checking out odca is a great idea.
Fushide wrote on 2021-10-01 21:49:36:
friendlycoffee wrote on 2021-10-01 21:26:23:

^ Everything above pretty much, ~15kg is normal for low-grade 5 digits so 10kg for a four? Absolutely not. To the best of my knowledge 4 digits with long, messy offspring lists (and unnamed offspring) start at around 45-50kg minimum. Yours is pure G2 and has a very short and clean offspring list with all named offspring.

I checked the SIDHA thread to see if she qualified as a solid string; there's a note for old dragons that says four digits are only 'special' IDs if they are full 4 digit continuous solid strings (eg 5555) so she won't count for that but I'm sure theres still people that would find her ID special- just can't use a SIDHA pinglist.

Pay the Old Dragon Collectors Association a visit, I'm sure they have a four digit pinglist you can use to generate some interest ^^

I wasn't trying to lowball them I even said, "I want her but cant afford her without severely lowballing you due to lack of funds."

Also.checking out odca is a great idea.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.