Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Swip swap familiars
1 2 3
@Hawkstar64
Sweet, thanks a lot!
Though... Is that alright if I set up a CR with the mats? Do you already have what is required to Swipp it?
@Hawkstar64
Sweet, thanks a lot!
Though... Is that alright if I set up a CR with the mats? Do you already have what is required to Swipp it?
@Nitshe I think I'm short on the swans actually,,would you mind sending a one-way CR with just the swans and I'll get the doggo with those?

If not though, I'm sure I can find the swans ^^
@Nitshe I think I'm short on the swans actually,,would you mind sending a one-way CR with just the swans and I'll get the doggo with those?

If not though, I'm sure I can find the swans ^^
52233744993_dac8a6a933_o.png
Celyn | FR+3 | She/They

| Featured Dragon | Wishlist |
unknown.png unknown.png
@Hawkstar64
Er... I'm really sorry, those cost me a lotta money, I'd prefer going through the CR -.-"
Would you still be ok with keeping an eye open for the trade?
@Hawkstar64
Er... I'm really sorry, those cost me a lotta money, I'd prefer going through the CR -.-"
Would you still be ok with keeping an eye open for the trade?
@Nitshe

Of course, I get it! I can still keep a look out for the trade, let's just hope I can get the swans before they show up xD

Or I could ping you here as well if they show up and I still don't have the mats :0
@Nitshe

Of course, I get it! I can still keep a look out for the trade, let's just hope I can get the swans before they show up xD

Or I could ping you here as well if they show up and I still don't have the mats :0
Celyn | FR+3 | She/They

unknown.png unknown.png
@Hawkstar64
Sure, that works! No guarantee on whether I'll be there at the time, but if it works you'll definitely get your commission and my thanks ;)
@Hawkstar64
Sure, that works! No guarantee on whether I'll be there at the time, but if it works you'll definitely get your commission and my thanks ;)
@Nitshe Yeah, it all depends if it's lucky timing or not xD but glad I can help! :D
@Nitshe Yeah, it all depends if it's lucky timing or not xD but glad I can help! :D
Celyn | FR+3 | She/They

unknown.png unknown.png
@Nitshe The trade is in! I was super unlucky and didn't get enough swans- so maybe you can get it if you so happen to be online hsfhs
@Nitshe The trade is in! I was super unlucky and didn't get enough swans- so maybe you can get it if you so happen to be online hsfhs
Celyn | FR+3 | She/They

unknown.png unknown.png
@nitshe
I have it up for 50min if you happen to be online
@nitshe
I have it up for 50min if you happen to be online
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
Dangit, missed it!
Thanks guys, better luck next time ^^

@quietsea What do you mean?
Dangit, missed it!

[quote name="Nitshe" date="2021-10-16 15:17:05" ] Dangit, missed it! Thanks guys, better luck next time ^^ @quietsea What do you mean? [/quote] Sorry, I had it on Swipp last night and I was willing to exchange it for you, but it's too late now. Good luck though!
Nitshe wrote on 2021-10-16 15:17:05:
Dangit, missed it!

Sorry, I had it on Swipp last night and I was willing to exchange it for you, but it's too late now. Good luck though!
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
1 2 3