Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OH HEY THERE ROUNDSEY
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/19e3b69845298d73fedbe0be90c91f11.png[/img] My strategy of buying 25 tickets a week finally paid out with something!! NICE.
19e3b69845298d73fedbe0be90c91f11.png

My strategy of buying 25 tickets a week finally paid out with something!! NICE.

hu72dVR.png
Kessu * she/her * grey ace
thats awesome!!!
thats awesome!!!
ooSuhor.png
oh hey thanks for reminding me to buy some tickets

but anyways congrats! that plushie is just so cute! and pretty expensive too, def one of the better prizes to win
oh hey thanks for reminding me to buy some tickets

but anyways congrats! that plushie is just so cute! and pretty expensive too, def one of the better prizes to win
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
@Bungalow YEAH I was keeping my fingers crossed for the plushie or a Speedy this week!! Glad it worked this time :D
@Bungalow YEAH I was keeping my fingers crossed for the plushie or a Speedy this week!! Glad it worked this time :D
hu72dVR.png
Kessu * she/her * grey ace
Hey, congrats! :D
Hey, congrats! :D
MuAIaYM.png
Time to do some Daily Dragoning!
congrats!
congrats!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
The plushie is training for when Roundsey gives you the real Luminax.
The plushie is training for when Roundsey gives you the real Luminax.
Lucky! I've been wanting a plush but haven't gotten lucky with chests. I did get a lanyard at least recently from a rusted chest, so that was cool!
Lucky! I've been wanting a plush but haven't gotten lucky with chests. I did get a lanyard at least recently from a rusted chest, so that was cool!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
Congrats! The plushie is super cute.
Congrats! The plushie is super cute.
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.