Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue - The Kelp Beds
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52
I LOVE THOSE NEW FAMILIARS
I LOVE THOSE NEW FAMILIARS
HrPSrDR.png
Oh yes, yes, seafood items! Yessss. My coatls are eating me out of my lair, but new SEAFOOD items! -claps loudly-
Oh yes, yes, seafood items! Yessss. My coatls are eating me out of my lair, but new SEAFOOD items! -claps loudly-
I am glad to see updates, but I would like to see some work done on making it more accessible. Quite a few people are for whatever reasons, totally unable to even use the coliseum. Now, site wide access to one of the best things about Flight Rising, That would be a great update.
I am glad to see updates, but I would like to see some work done on making it more accessible. Quite a few people are for whatever reasons, totally unable to even use the coliseum. Now, site wide access to one of the best things about Flight Rising, That would be a great update.
*eye twitches at the new pretties*

*wishes she could go there*

[EDIT:] DISCLAIMER: I can get into the coli, it is just that my highest level dragon is lv. 19
*eye twitches at the new pretties*

*wishes she could go there*

[EDIT:] DISCLAIMER: I can get into the coli, it is just that my highest level dragon is lv. 19
forauction_m.png5490810.png5490811.png
Awesome, more water themed things! Wish I was leveled enough to actually go there, tho ovo
Awesome, more water themed things! Wish I was leveled enough to actually go there, tho ovo
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
@Ugilick Agreed! But this new venue was done by the artists, so it didn't take any of the coders' time away from fixing Coli accessibility/bugs or whatever else they're doing. Hopefully we can see some fixes soon!
@Ugilick Agreed! But this new venue was done by the artists, so it didn't take any of the coders' time away from fixing Coli accessibility/bugs or whatever else they're doing. Hopefully we can see some fixes soon!
@nika you are right in saying that. I hadn't considered how minimal the coding work would be in adding a new area, there, I imagine, is still a bit. I'm not saying, "I don't want them to add new venues unless everyone can play them" either. Actually I'm glad that there are updates for everyone who can, which is most people. I didn't intend to come across negatively.

I did however want to throw out a reminder on behalf of people like...say, @AppleBlossom19. Because I'm assuming what she said indicates to us that she can't get into the coliseum.
@nika you are right in saying that. I hadn't considered how minimal the coding work would be in adding a new area, there, I imagine, is still a bit. I'm not saying, "I don't want them to add new venues unless everyone can play them" either. Actually I'm glad that there are updates for everyone who can, which is most people. I didn't intend to come across negatively.

I did however want to throw out a reminder on behalf of people like...say, @AppleBlossom19. Because I'm assuming what she said indicates to us that she can't get into the coliseum.
@Ugilick

No, no, no. It's not that I can't get into the coli, but that my highest dragon is level 19 ^^"
@Ugilick

No, no, no. It's not that I can't get into the coli, but that my highest dragon is level 19 ^^"
forauction_m.png5490810.png5490811.png
I am no where near able to fight in this venue, but I am so looking forward to it :D
I am no where near able to fight in this venue, but I am so looking forward to it :D
PTBAW_zps008167ac.png
@AppleBlossom19 Oh, oh well.

*Creeps away embarrassed*
@AppleBlossom19 Oh, oh well.

*Creeps away embarrassed*
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52