Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Starfall Swap Hub!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/456c4c8274fbae9edeafc9aefaaea69c/tumblr_inline_o21bm3kZFq1r3lvtf_400.png[/img] [b][Color=ba5c9f][size=5]Starfall Swab Hub[/size][/color][/b] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/456c4c8274fbae9edeafc9aefaaea69c/tumblr_inline_o21bm3kZFq1r3lvtf_400.png[/img] [Color=ba5c9f]Say which of these beautiful new fest finds you have to trade, and get what you need in return! Happy Starfall everyone :D[/color][/center] ----- [columns][center][b]Chests[/b][nextcol][item=crystalspine guardian chest]/[item=accent: crystalspine guardian][Item=Gilded sight chest]/[item=accent: gilded sight] [item=fractured cosmos chest]/[item=skin: fractured cosmos][item=starlight guardian chest]/[item=accent: starlight guardian] [item=aquila chest]/[skin=41616][item=arcana na na na chest]/[item=accent: arcana na na na] [/columns] ----- [columns][center][b]Treasure MP[/b][nextcol][item=accent: arcanization prayer][item=accent: crystal keeper][item=Accent: Lost in Thought][item=Accent: STARBREAKER][item=Accent: Starwood Witch] [Item=Accent: metaphysic] [/columns] ----- [columns][center][b]Baldwin[/b][nextcol][item=Skin: Caelum Stratus][item=Accent: Capriccio][/columns] ----- [columns][center][b]Festive Favors[/b][nextcol][item=Scene: arcanist's domain][item=chalcedony arcanist][item=bewitching bangles][item=arcane's charm][/columns]
tumblr_inline_o21bm3kZFq1r3lvtf_400.png
Starfall Swab Hub
tumblr_inline_o21bm3kZFq1r3lvtf_400.png

Say which of these beautiful new fest finds you have to trade, and get what you need in return!
Happy Starfall everyone :D

Chests
Crystalspine Guardian Chest / Accent: Crystalspine Guardian Gilded Sight Chest / Accent: Gilded Sight
Fractured Cosmos Chest / Skin: Fractured Cosmos Starlight Guardian Chest / Accent: Starlight Guardian
Aquila Chest / Arcana na na na Chest / Accent: Arcana na na na

Treasure
MP
Accent: Arcanization Prayer Accent: Crystal keeper Accent: Lost in Thought Accent: STARBREAKER Accent: Starwood Witch
Accent: metaphysic

Baldwin
Skin: Caelum Stratus Accent: Capriccio

Festive
Favors
Scene: Arcanist's Domain Chalcedony Arcanist Bewitching Bangles Arcane's Charm
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Have:
Accent: Starlight Guardian
Want:
Accent: Gilded Sight
Have:
Accent: Starlight Guardian
Want:
Accent: Gilded Sight
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@SilentWanderer

you beat me to setting it up! and considering how nicely you formatted it, maybe i should take some notes... :) happy starfall!

set complete!

i'm also happy to loan my cauldron to brew fc/skins/tokens if anyone has mats and wants to use it!
@SilentWanderer

you beat me to setting it up! and considering how nicely you formatted it, maybe i should take some notes... :) happy starfall!

set complete!

i'm also happy to loan my cauldron to brew fc/skins/tokens if anyone has mats and wants to use it!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatespirit hehe there are so many pretty things I was too excited to wait XD thank you for the compliment and happy starfall to you too![emoji=arcane rune size=1]
@hatespirit hehe there are so many pretty things I was too excited to wait XD
thank you for the compliment and happy starfall to you too!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
Done
Done
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Have:
Starlight Guardian Chest, magical shards (let me know how many would move your aquila and I'll farm for you)

Want:
Aquila Chest or skin
Have:
Starlight Guardian Chest, magical shards (let me know how many would move your aquila and I'll farm for you)

Want:
Aquila Chest or skin
CVYnSFU.png
@WeyrLeader I have a Aquila Chest I can trade you.
@WeyrLeader I have a Aquila Chest I can trade you.
5ncx4kr.gif she/her FR time
@changewinds

Awesome! Do you want the starlight guardian chest or event currency?
@changewinds

Awesome! Do you want the starlight guardian chest or event currency?
CVYnSFU.png
@WeyrLeader Sorry, should have made it clear, the Starlight Guardian chest. I'll set up a CR.
@WeyrLeader Sorry, should have made it clear, the Starlight Guardian chest. I'll set up a CR.
5ncx4kr.gif she/her FR time
@Mirna I have an arcana na na na chest that I would swap for the fractured cosmos chest! I sent over a cr for it, but if you want to swap through another
@Mirna I have an arcana na na na chest that I would swap for the fractured cosmos chest! I sent over a cr for it, but if you want to swap through another
Dragon Search ThreadR1dejfm.pngProject Thread🛠️
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20