Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whats your fav band
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Probably Ghost. They are my new favorite.
Probably Ghost. They are my new favorite.
S1cx8ZZ.png
NCfDV6n.png
5bCmnnb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
JvUa9ma.png
== Gold-Black-Friday-Sale-Email-Header-1-50.gif 46d72e06-2e94-46f0-8d0d-f4e0e93e30bb-1-50-1.png
Joywave, Glass Animals, CRX and Battle Tapes are all my favs!
Joywave, Glass Animals, CRX and Battle Tapes are all my favs!
175.2xOrd.Treesbane_zpsh0ne7vgx.pngSQVdsFh.pngtHYCa.gifKF1YiZW.gif
Mine will always be Paramore due to the fact that I grew up on it so it holds sentimental value for me
Mine will always be Paramore due to the fact that I grew up on it so it holds sentimental value for me
Any that can grab my attention. Ones I've grown up and love are Nirvana, Rammstein, and Pink Floyd. Other bands I really enjoy would be the rest from the grunge era (Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, etc) and ones that are on the border of metal (Deftones, Bad Wolves, I Prevail, etc)

tl;dr: Loud angry music /hj
Any that can grab my attention. Ones I've grown up and love are Nirvana, Rammstein, and Pink Floyd. Other bands I really enjoy would be the rest from the grunge era (Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, etc) and ones that are on the border of metal (Deftones, Bad Wolves, I Prevail, etc)

tl;dr: Loud angry music /hj
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
the strokes, arctic monkeys, and gorillaz! i love them all. my favorite song from each of them is probably juicebox/ize of the world, brianstorm/this house is a circus, and sleeping powder/pacman/momentary bliss. i am so indecisive....
the strokes, arctic monkeys, and gorillaz! i love them all. my favorite song from each of them is probably juicebox/ize of the world, brianstorm/this house is a circus, and sleeping powder/pacman/momentary bliss. i am so indecisive....
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
As for bands that aren't together anymore... definitely Oingo Boingo. It's such a strange, but very unique and interesting sound, and I love it.

iDKHOW has also been one of my favorites since January this year. It's part of the reason I found myself interested in 80s new wave to begin with.
As for bands that aren't together anymore... definitely Oingo Boingo. It's such a strange, but very unique and interesting sound, and I love it.

iDKHOW has also been one of my favorites since January this year. It's part of the reason I found myself interested in 80s new wave to begin with.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Kendrick Lamar - Moneytrees
Kendrick Lamar - Moneytrees
Muse, Starbenders, Beastie Boys, n Weezer [emoji=red star size=1]
Muse, Starbenders, Beastie Boys, n Weezer
briar, queer enby | she/they | autistic

i currently am only workin with first gen dragons! :3
Either Panic! at the Disco or Imagine Dragons.
Either Panic! at the Disco or Imagine Dragons.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8