Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any ADHD players?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello!

There's already 5 pages wow, there's so many of us
Hello!

There's already 5 pages wow, there's so many of us
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
While I am not yet diagnosed (currently looking for a doc tho) I'm like 90% sure I have it too.
While I am not yet diagnosed (currently looking for a doc tho) I'm like 90% sure I have it too.
,,,,,HII
,,,,,HII
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
I recently found out I have ADHD and things make a lot more sense now. Still learning what that means and trying to separate that from my anxiety too. Am I freaking out because of ADHD or anxiety? Overstimulation and stress triggers both at the same time? How fun, it's the double-whammy -_-
Part of ADHD is hyperfixation? That explains....a lot
I recently found out I have ADHD and things make a lot more sense now. Still learning what that means and trying to separate that from my anxiety too. Am I freaking out because of ADHD or anxiety? Overstimulation and stress triggers both at the same time? How fun, it's the double-whammy -_-
Part of ADHD is hyperfixation? That explains....a lot
LohCDcp.png yPlj8ew.png OP663nl.png J7D1quC.png dT9HQge.png
Autistic & ADHD here. And our gamer tags are quite simuliar.
Autistic & ADHD here. And our gamer tags are quite simuliar.
Here, hello, hi
Here, hello, hi
LMLA6wg.png dT9HQge.pngLRdLP2V.png
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png
uPNWHgD.pngR1dejfm.png
ADHD go bark bark
ADHD go bark bark
Ayo! B)
Ayo! B)
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
i was diagnosed with ADHD
I hate getting distracted since i never end up doing the work I;m supposed to do or I completely forget what i was supposed to do at school
I also can;t sleep or even remember to eat
i was diagnosed with ADHD
I hate getting distracted since i never end up doing the work I;m supposed to do or I completely forget what i was supposed to do at school
I also can;t sleep or even remember to eat
Yeah.

I've also got Asperger's, so I tend to get the symptoms of them mixed up - in my defense, they are pretty similar.
Yeah.

I've also got Asperger's, so I tend to get the symptoms of them mixed up - in my defense, they are pretty similar.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9