Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hiiii
HELLO,, ive been extremely nervous to dip into the forums here but I finally pushed myself to do it. I'm Kriket, and im really happy to join this site!!! I've been playing for a couple days and im absolutely in love with this community and its kindness. Im really excited to start actually being apart of it all and put dragons out into the world! (Mostly pretty candy themed ones hfhgh)
HELLO,, ive been extremely nervous to dip into the forums here but I finally pushed myself to do it. I'm Kriket, and im really happy to join this site!!! I've been playing for a couple days and im absolutely in love with this community and its kindness. Im really excited to start actually being apart of it all and put dragons out into the world! (Mostly pretty candy themed ones hfhgh)
@Wyrmdog

Greetings, welcome to Flight Rising! If you need any assistance or have any questions feel free to send a private message my way. :)

Seriously, candy and food themed dragons are wonderful, I totally see why you'd want to make your entire lair dedicated to them. You should totally do it if you're up for it!

What's your favorite breed so far?
@Wyrmdog

Greetings, welcome to Flight Rising! If you need any assistance or have any questions feel free to send a private message my way. :)

Seriously, candy and food themed dragons are wonderful, I totally see why you'd want to make your entire lair dedicated to them. You should totally do it if you're up for it!

What's your favorite breed so far?
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@Are
I plan to!!! I'm mostly still getting used to everything right now but the moment I've got a good grasp im going all in :-]
Id say right now my absolute favorites are Tundras and Spirals. I love dragons with fur so much, and spirals are the closest thing to lindworms (my favorite type of dragon) they both appeal to me A LOT
@Are
I plan to!!! I'm mostly still getting used to everything right now but the moment I've got a good grasp im going all in :-]
Id say right now my absolute favorites are Tundras and Spirals. I love dragons with fur so much, and spirals are the closest thing to lindworms (my favorite type of dragon) they both appeal to me A LOT
@Wyrmdog

What lovely choices! A lot of people don't particularly care for Tundras, but they're so fluffy and soft looking. It's nice seeing a fellow Tundra lover. :)
@Wyrmdog

What lovely choices! A lot of people don't particularly care for Tundras, but they're so fluffy and soft looking. It's nice seeing a fellow Tundra lover. :)
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png