Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Drakaneal BNHA/MHA
1 2
Perfect! *finger guns* I got used to having different fonts and stuff so I like to mess around to make my posts look like what I'm used to.

With a slight groan, Oliver rolled away from the tangle of limbs on the floor. As he sat up, the boy gave a slight wince and pressed a hand against his left side--where he'd collided with the chair. Still, Oliver knew that it was the least of his problems.

Turning towards the girl he'd knocked over, the boy ran his fingers through his hair as he apologized. "Sorry about that. I slipped on some soda someone spilled on the floor." He didn't realize that his brow was furrowed or that he was clenching his jaw. All he knew was that he'd embarrassed himself because someone couldn't be bothered to clean up their mess.

In the back of his mind, the teen registered that a couple of people were talking to them, including a server who was currently hurrying over. Oliver forced himself to pay attention as she began to speak, though he was more concerned with how the girl was doing.

"Goodness, are you two okay?" She exclaimed.

The boy gave a small nod as he let his hand drop to his side. Forcing himself to stand up, he said. "I'm okay. What about you?" directing the question at the pale-skinned girl.
Perfect! *finger guns* I got used to having different fonts and stuff so I like to mess around to make my posts look like what I'm used to.

With a slight groan, Oliver rolled away from the tangle of limbs on the floor. As he sat up, the boy gave a slight wince and pressed a hand against his left side--where he'd collided with the chair. Still, Oliver knew that it was the least of his problems.

Turning towards the girl he'd knocked over, the boy ran his fingers through his hair as he apologized. "Sorry about that. I slipped on some soda someone spilled on the floor." He didn't realize that his brow was furrowed or that he was clenching his jaw. All he knew was that he'd embarrassed himself because someone couldn't be bothered to clean up their mess.

In the back of his mind, the teen registered that a couple of people were talking to them, including a server who was currently hurrying over. Oliver forced himself to pay attention as she began to speak, though he was more concerned with how the girl was doing.

"Goodness, are you two okay?" She exclaimed.

The boy gave a small nod as he let his hand drop to his side. Forcing himself to stand up, he said. "I'm okay. What about you?" directing the question at the pale-skinned girl.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR

The mess of limbs Narcisa found herself in made her blink. She had found herself on her back, well, more on her side, than her back, with the boy who had slipped on top. When he had rolled off of her, she pushed herself into a sitting position, leaning on one hand as she used the other to rub her shoulder slightly. It had felt like she landed on a bone, but when she felt the ridges, she hadn't.

Her attention turned to the boy as he spoke, crimson eyes focusing on his blue ones. When the server approached, her focus turned to the worker.

"I'm fine," Narcisa said, pushing herself to her feet as well. As she did, her tail grew out to wrap around the fallen chair to righten it. The spaded appendage swayed at her feet for a second before bringing up her fallen bag, which contained her thermos.

Her attention returned to the blue-eyed boy. "Your side okay?"

The mess of limbs Narcisa found herself in made her blink. She had found herself on her back, well, more on her side, than her back, with the boy who had slipped on top. When he had rolled off of her, she pushed herself into a sitting position, leaning on one hand as she used the other to rub her shoulder slightly. It had felt like she landed on a bone, but when she felt the ridges, she hadn't.

Her attention turned to the boy as he spoke, crimson eyes focusing on his blue ones. When the server approached, her focus turned to the worker.

"I'm fine," Narcisa said, pushing herself to her feet as well. As she did, her tail grew out to wrap around the fallen chair to righten it. The spaded appendage swayed at her feet for a second before bringing up her fallen bag, which contained her thermos.

Her attention returned to the blue-eyed boy. "Your side okay?"
mlHpBMC.png
2SPT1Mh.png
z8s5c34.png
zNcyhot.png
1YB0OjO.png
IclPr1q.png
5hBWBxN.png
qjxrAwx.png
Starset-sig.png
Dragon Cave Beasties
MagiStream Creatures

If there are any hatchlings and/or eggs,
please click them to help them grow!
Haha I love how unfazed Narcisa is. I want some of her confidence.

Also, do you have any ideas for a cool roleplay name?

His side was already beginning to stop burning, though Oliver was sure that he would wake up to a nasty bruise the next morning. Still, it would heal in a day or two.

So when he heard heard the girl asking how his side, he was telling the truth when he said, “Oh, yeah, it’ll be fine.” For a moment, he stood there, not exactly sure how to respond. In the end, he said, “Well, uh, sorry about that. Is your stuff okay?” His eyes flickered away from hers and landed on a phone on the table which was, thankfully, unharmed. Hopefully the things in the her bag were too.

In truth, Oliver was a little surprised that her tail was strong enough for her to lift the chair.
Haha I love how unfazed Narcisa is. I want some of her confidence.

Also, do you have any ideas for a cool roleplay name?

His side was already beginning to stop burning, though Oliver was sure that he would wake up to a nasty bruise the next morning. Still, it would heal in a day or two.

So when he heard heard the girl asking how his side, he was telling the truth when he said, “Oh, yeah, it’ll be fine.” For a moment, he stood there, not exactly sure how to respond. In the end, he said, “Well, uh, sorry about that. Is your stuff okay?” His eyes flickered away from hers and landed on a phone on the table which was, thankfully, unharmed. Hopefully the things in the her bag were too.

In truth, Oliver was a little surprised that her tail was strong enough for her to lift the chair.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR

(( Narcisa is mentally screaming. Its a loud "AAAAAAAA IM TALKING TO A CUTE BOY" or something along that line.

As for the rp name.... uh... maybe some kind of mix of their Quirks? idk ))

Once Narcisa held her bag, her tail returned to swaying around her feet, the spade tip flicking every now and again. Further investigation showed that nothing had broken inside. That was good. Her gaze flickered to her phone, showing a defeated screen, before she swiped a finger across the screen to return to the home screen.

"Everything is fine," she responded, her organization was shot, but fixable. "And it's not your fault that you slipped." Her eyes narrowed in a false glare. "Unless it was...?" she added with mock suspicion.

(( Narcisa is mentally screaming. Its a loud "AAAAAAAA IM TALKING TO A CUTE BOY" or something along that line.

As for the rp name.... uh... maybe some kind of mix of their Quirks? idk ))

Once Narcisa held her bag, her tail returned to swaying around her feet, the spade tip flicking every now and again. Further investigation showed that nothing had broken inside. That was good. Her gaze flickered to her phone, showing a defeated screen, before she swiped a finger across the screen to return to the home screen.

"Everything is fine," she responded, her organization was shot, but fixable. "And it's not your fault that you slipped." Her eyes narrowed in a false glare. "Unless it was...?" she added with mock suspicion.
mlHpBMC.png
2SPT1Mh.png
z8s5c34.png
zNcyhot.png
1YB0OjO.png
IclPr1q.png
5hBWBxN.png
qjxrAwx.png
Starset-sig.png
Dragon Cave Beasties
MagiStream Creatures

Lol meanwhile Oliver would be screeching “HELP I SLIPPED AND CRASHED INTO THE HOT GIRL.” Luckily Narcisa’s being nice even though she noticed your rating her outfit.

Oh that’s a good idea. I’ll uh change it. Eventually. When my best idea’s not about children being hungry for blood lol.
Oliver found himself standing beside the girl as she sorted through her bag, his heart skipping a beat when she silently closed it. Was she too timid to admit that something had broke? With his brow creased in concern, he didn’t notice that this eyes were following the girl around as she picked up her phone and closed out of her game.

Only after she hearing say that everything was okay did he let out a relieved breath.

But when she followed that statement up with a joke, Oliver couldn’t let but laugh before answering, “Of course not!” The boy faked an offended expression as he placed a hand over his heart. “How could you even suggest such a thing?”
Lol meanwhile Oliver would be screeching “HELP I SLIPPED AND CRASHED INTO THE HOT GIRL.” Luckily Narcisa’s being nice even though she noticed your rating her outfit.

Oh that’s a good idea. I’ll uh change it. Eventually. When my best idea’s not about children being hungry for blood lol.
Oliver found himself standing beside the girl as she sorted through her bag, his heart skipping a beat when she silently closed it. Was she too timid to admit that something had broke? With his brow creased in concern, he didn’t notice that this eyes were following the girl around as she picked up her phone and closed out of her game.

Only after she hearing say that everything was okay did he let out a relieved breath.

But when she followed that statement up with a joke, Oliver couldn’t let but laugh before answering, “Of course not!” The boy faked an offended expression as he placed a hand over his heart. “How could you even suggest such a thing?”
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR

(( Sorry for the late response! Been tired from work lately.

Also! I have a question. Is this rp raking place in show MHA, or before/after? ))

Narcisa gave a closed mouth smile as her shoulders lifted in an exaggerated, slow-motion shrug. It was a good little ice-breaker, getting his attention off their collision. His scent, which was bit sour earlier, had cleared with the breath he had released.

"I don't know. Unless you were conspiring with the puddle, I guess I forgive you," she said, crimson eyes darting off to a server. The orbs sparked with their own luminescence before returning to the boy. Narcisa held out a hand.

"I am Narcisa Kyuketsuki," she introduced. "Want to join me?"

(( Sorry for the late response! Been tired from work lately.

Also! I have a question. Is this rp raking place in show MHA, or before/after? ))

Narcisa gave a closed mouth smile as her shoulders lifted in an exaggerated, slow-motion shrug. It was a good little ice-breaker, getting his attention off their collision. His scent, which was bit sour earlier, had cleared with the breath he had released.

"I don't know. Unless you were conspiring with the puddle, I guess I forgive you," she said, crimson eyes darting off to a server. The orbs sparked with their own luminescence before returning to the boy. Narcisa held out a hand.

"I am Narcisa Kyuketsuki," she introduced. "Want to join me?"
mlHpBMC.png
2SPT1Mh.png
z8s5c34.png
zNcyhot.png
1YB0OjO.png
IclPr1q.png
5hBWBxN.png
qjxrAwx.png
Starset-sig.png
Dragon Cave Beasties
MagiStream Creatures

No problem. I like having breaks in between replies since they take me longer than they should. :p I’ll probably take a while to respond too sometimes.

As for that, how about after? The dorm stuff is pretty good for interaction and they can always sneak out if they want. Though, you’ll might have to fill me in on some of the references you make. Why am assuming that you’ll make those?

Also, uh, -San and last names. Is last name-san right and are we going to use it? Also Freeman-San is a little @-@ I need to give him a nickname.
All of the remaining tension drained out of him when Oliver heard the girl say that she forgave him. “Thanks. I’ll make sure to be more careful in the future,” he said with a large smile.

As her eyes flickered to the side for a brief moment, his own followed her gaze to one of the servers. Oh, is her food arriving?

Oliver slide his hands into the pocket of his hoodie and turned a little to the side, getting ready to excuse himself when her food arrived. But when he looked back at the girl, she was offering a hand and an invitation.

His face revealed his shock—his expression was one with raised eyebrows and widened eyes—but with a happy smile and a small shrug, he replied, “Sure! I’m Oliver Freeman. But, my nickname’s Imai—I go by that more than Freeman.” He took her hand and shook it before moving the number stand on his table to hers.

After returning from washing his hands, the boy found himself sitting in the seat opposite of Narcisa’s. He’d never been invited out by a stranger before. Still, Oliver felt like he’d enjoy her company.

Seeing that his food had arrived, the boy motioned at the dish. “Want to try a piece? It’s supposed to be pretty spicy though, so.” He paused and shrugged a shoulder before adding, “Yeah. Better have a drink on hand.”
No problem. I like having breaks in between replies since they take me longer than they should. :p I’ll probably take a while to respond too sometimes.

As for that, how about after? The dorm stuff is pretty good for interaction and they can always sneak out if they want. Though, you’ll might have to fill me in on some of the references you make. Why am assuming that you’ll make those?

Also, uh, -San and last names. Is last name-san right and are we going to use it? Also Freeman-San is a little @-@ I need to give him a nickname.
All of the remaining tension drained out of him when Oliver heard the girl say that she forgave him. “Thanks. I’ll make sure to be more careful in the future,” he said with a large smile.

As her eyes flickered to the side for a brief moment, his own followed her gaze to one of the servers. Oh, is her food arriving?

Oliver slide his hands into the pocket of his hoodie and turned a little to the side, getting ready to excuse himself when her food arrived. But when he looked back at the girl, she was offering a hand and an invitation.

His face revealed his shock—his expression was one with raised eyebrows and widened eyes—but with a happy smile and a small shrug, he replied, “Sure! I’m Oliver Freeman. But, my nickname’s Imai—I go by that more than Freeman.” He took her hand and shook it before moving the number stand on his table to hers.

After returning from washing his hands, the boy found himself sitting in the seat opposite of Narcisa’s. He’d never been invited out by a stranger before. Still, Oliver felt like he’d enjoy her company.

Seeing that his food had arrived, the boy motioned at the dish. “Want to try a piece? It’s supposed to be pretty spicy though, so.” He paused and shrugged a shoulder before adding, “Yeah. Better have a drink on hand.”
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR

(( Sounds good to me. I might bee to rewatch the beginning of MHA to see what happens during their entrance exam.

"Surname-san" is correct and maybe. As Narcisa has both a Japanese and Romanian parent, she flip-flops between that and using Mr./Mrs.

And Narcisa might come up with her own nickname for Oliver once she gets a little more comfortable around him.

And if I don't respond within a week, kick me ping me. ))

The shock he showed on his face echoed itself within her mind. Yes, Narcisa was shocked with herself. Being very bold to invite a new acquaintance to sit with her, somebody she didn't previously know. If her parents found out, they would be very proud. And she would tell them... maybe.

His hand had been warm against hers as he introduced himself as well. In the span in which he had placed his number from his table to hers and went to the restroom, Narcisa took the chance to sip from the thermos, letting the preternaturally warm - and cinnamon spiced - blood coat her tongue and slide down her throat. Her thoughts, however, were twisted on how to address him now that she knew his name.

On one hand, her father's deep baritone sternly told her to address him by the nickname he presented, as he had offered it. On the other, her mother's lilting accented voice agreed with Narcisa's own mental monologue that Oliver was a nice name too.

She was so deep within her thoughts that she didn't notice that a) she had sat down at the table, b) her order had arrived, which was a hot noddle soup called nabeyaki udon, and c) when his order was added to the table. Her thoughts elsewhere as her tail bobbed and swayed at her feet. She did, however, notice when Oliver rejoined her.

Crimson eyes blinked at his question, then roamed over his plate.

"Maybe a small piece," she said after a beat. "I can handle spice, I just don't want to eat all your food, Imai-san." In the end, her father had won in her head.

(( Sounds good to me. I might bee to rewatch the beginning of MHA to see what happens during their entrance exam.

"Surname-san" is correct and maybe. As Narcisa has both a Japanese and Romanian parent, she flip-flops between that and using Mr./Mrs.

And Narcisa might come up with her own nickname for Oliver once she gets a little more comfortable around him.

And if I don't respond within a week, kick me ping me. ))

The shock he showed on his face echoed itself within her mind. Yes, Narcisa was shocked with herself. Being very bold to invite a new acquaintance to sit with her, somebody she didn't previously know. If her parents found out, they would be very proud. And she would tell them... maybe.

His hand had been warm against hers as he introduced himself as well. In the span in which he had placed his number from his table to hers and went to the restroom, Narcisa took the chance to sip from the thermos, letting the preternaturally warm - and cinnamon spiced - blood coat her tongue and slide down her throat. Her thoughts, however, were twisted on how to address him now that she knew his name.

On one hand, her father's deep baritone sternly told her to address him by the nickname he presented, as he had offered it. On the other, her mother's lilting accented voice agreed with Narcisa's own mental monologue that Oliver was a nice name too.

She was so deep within her thoughts that she didn't notice that a) she had sat down at the table, b) her order had arrived, which was a hot noddle soup called nabeyaki udon, and c) when his order was added to the table. Her thoughts elsewhere as her tail bobbed and swayed at her feet. She did, however, notice when Oliver rejoined her.

Crimson eyes blinked at his question, then roamed over his plate.

"Maybe a small piece," she said after a beat. "I can handle spice, I just don't want to eat all your food, Imai-san." In the end, her father had won in her head.
mlHpBMC.png
2SPT1Mh.png
z8s5c34.png
zNcyhot.png
1YB0OjO.png
IclPr1q.png
5hBWBxN.png
qjxrAwx.png
Starset-sig.png
Dragon Cave Beasties
MagiStream Creatures

(Hey! Sorry to drop this on you but I don't think I have the motivation to keep this going. MHA wasn't the right setting for my character. My bad for dropping out when I was the one looking for a partner. I wish you luck with finding another partner! Maybe we'll meet again someday. And, yeah, have a good day.

Sorry for the block of text. :p)
(Hey! Sorry to drop this on you but I don't think I have the motivation to keep this going. MHA wasn't the right setting for my character. My bad for dropping out when I was the one looking for a partner. I wish you luck with finding another partner! Maybe we'll meet again someday. And, yeah, have a good day.

Sorry for the block of text. :p)
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
1 2