Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How Are You Feeling?
1 2 3

hi everyone <3

i hope your Monday is well, or whenever you may find this.
i made this forum so people can clear their minds, say how they feel, almost like a lil diary! :o

9/20/21
i am bored, I am really craving tres leches cake - v yummy, I miss drawing

hi everyone <3

i hope your Monday is well, or whenever you may find this.
i made this forum so people can clear their minds, say how they feel, almost like a lil diary! :o

9/20/21
i am bored, I am really craving tres leches cake - v yummy, I miss drawing

ooSuhor.png
VERY sleepy! Had a friend over for a weekend, we watched one netflix series almost in one go, and now lack of sleep is catching up with me. I still want to finish some drawings today tho.

If you're bored and miss drawing, why don't you just draw? c:
VERY sleepy! Had a friend over for a weekend, we watched one netflix series almost in one go, and now lack of sleep is catching up with me. I still want to finish some drawings today tho.

If you're bored and miss drawing, why don't you just draw? c:
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
I’m in class right now, but I’m feeling pretty good but a little tired -o-
I’m in class right now, but I’m feeling pretty good but a little tired -o-
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
I have a flight today to Vegas and feeling excited!
I have a flight today to Vegas and feeling excited!
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
I'm trying to code a program in a low-level assembly language and I feel like I'm about to lose my marbles, lol. Really missing Java right now (TTuTT)
I'm trying to code a program in a low-level assembly language and I feel like I'm about to lose my marbles, lol. Really missing Java right now (TTuTT)
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
im really angry and tired rn, but at least i have webcomics and music to calm myself a bit when i get home
im really angry and tired rn, but at least i have webcomics and music to calm myself a bit when i get home
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
mentally exausted from going back to school
mentally exausted from going back to school
rzrrjmF.gif
currently crying over how many people seem to lack compassion for bugs... they deserve to live just because theyre alive at all like. please
currently crying over how many people seem to lack compassion for bugs... they deserve to live just because theyre alive at all like. please
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I'm incredibly uncomfortable and nauseous now that I'm recovering from a severe allergic reaction. The thought of what would have happened to me if I was home alone is terrifying, I'm thankful for my girlfriend who helped me.
I'm incredibly uncomfortable and nauseous now that I'm recovering from a severe allergic reaction. The thought of what would have happened to me if I was home alone is terrifying, I'm thankful for my girlfriend who helped me.
Pretty bad. My mom's kicking her boyfriend out and he's taking our dog with him. She's the only dog we have left so it'll be empty here without her.
Pretty bad. My mom's kicking her boyfriend out and he's taking our dog with him. She's the only dog we have left so it'll be empty here without her.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
1 2 3