Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | level 25 dragon for a level 25 dragon
1 2
@Sterlingstars

I think I've been misunderstanding you. I thought you wanted me to throw in some stones with an unstoned level 25 because you felt that Birch was of a higher value than those dragons who had no stones and you wanted to restone a dragon to a physical build or get me to buy stones for a physical build to even out the cost of a dragon with no stones. Eliminate goes for 150g and sometimes more on ah so I thought it was pretty safe way to even the price out with an unstoned dragon.

Apollo has the key stones needed for a healer just missing haste and rally. I have added haste now typically healer can still be used in the coli without rally and from what I'm aware the stats are correct unless they changed during the year I was away.

Yup I'm looking to trade for birch.

Looking at the ah unstoned dragons of other elements are sitting at 180 with price cutting my original estimate was actually pretty close adding 20g would make it 200g like I said in my previous comment.
Unstoned dragons which are of the water element (and no other element) and level 25s with no stones are 260 on the ah when I searched using parameters and none of them are partially built.
Keeping in account base price of 260 which is maybe undershooting due to price cutting so let's add on another 20g to he safe .
280g add the stones on him atm that's three scholars two ambush I've thrown in a haste onto him now and a aid and element spell. 3x3 is 9g for all the scholars. 2x 20g is 40g for the ambush haste I just got was 10 (but depending on fluctuations this can be at 14 but I'll only add the price I got it for) and aid was 10 and element spell 1g that's totalled up that's 70g
280 add 70g is 350.
And like I said above 350 is the price I'd expect for a stoned dragon.
This is using the ah for pricing

I mean I could throw in 3 disciplines and the drown ability stone I still feel price wise that's would he fair them?

If you don't feel that's fair then fair enough but I can afford to buy a rally atm so well just have to part ways on the trade
@Sterlingstars

I think I've been misunderstanding you. I thought you wanted me to throw in some stones with an unstoned level 25 because you felt that Birch was of a higher value than those dragons who had no stones and you wanted to restone a dragon to a physical build or get me to buy stones for a physical build to even out the cost of a dragon with no stones. Eliminate goes for 150g and sometimes more on ah so I thought it was pretty safe way to even the price out with an unstoned dragon.

Apollo has the key stones needed for a healer just missing haste and rally. I have added haste now typically healer can still be used in the coli without rally and from what I'm aware the stats are correct unless they changed during the year I was away.

Yup I'm looking to trade for birch.

Looking at the ah unstoned dragons of other elements are sitting at 180 with price cutting my original estimate was actually pretty close adding 20g would make it 200g like I said in my previous comment.
Unstoned dragons which are of the water element (and no other element) and level 25s with no stones are 260 on the ah when I searched using parameters and none of them are partially built.
Keeping in account base price of 260 which is maybe undershooting due to price cutting so let's add on another 20g to he safe .
280g add the stones on him atm that's three scholars two ambush I've thrown in a haste onto him now and a aid and element spell. 3x3 is 9g for all the scholars. 2x 20g is 40g for the ambush haste I just got was 10 (but depending on fluctuations this can be at 14 but I'll only add the price I got it for) and aid was 10 and element spell 1g that's totalled up that's 70g
280 add 70g is 350.
And like I said above 350 is the price I'd expect for a stoned dragon.
This is using the ah for pricing

I mean I could throw in 3 disciplines and the drown ability stone I still feel price wise that's would he fair them?

If you don't feel that's fair then fair enough but I can afford to buy a rally atm so well just have to part ways on the trade
dragoncapitalismatitsfinest.gif
@AwesomeTeaPot

I’d take the diciplines I’m still fiddling with sets. Rally prices have risen a bit from the last time I was here, but I wouldn’t need one.

I’ll take the trade; if you agree, just send a two-way cr and I’ll add Birch in!
@AwesomeTeaPot

I’d take the diciplines I’m still fiddling with sets. Rally prices have risen a bit from the last time I was here, but I wouldn’t need one.

I’ll take the trade; if you agree, just send a two-way cr and I’ll add Birch in!
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
1 2