Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | i will wiggle ur dragon/oc [WORKING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ado ephrem is too big brain for me [emoji=skull size=1] i could try to do him again but i'll be shifting your slot down a bit because i was also working on a detailed wiggle a lil while ago and my brain is fried lol have a proud bb tho [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/773907967153405988/889503628908449852/image0.png[/img] @Arida will try to sketch your fae next if you're still interested! @SunkissedDragon @Slurpuff @crowvidae Thank you for your interest! I'll be boosting prices since this is actually half of what I charge for these little wiggles in USD, but you'll still be able to buy one slot for 500g/500kt if interested :0 I'll try to fix up my first post more lol
@ado
ephrem is too big brain for me i could try to do him again but i'll be shifting your slot down a bit because i was also working on a detailed wiggle a lil while ago and my brain is fried lol

have a proud bb tho
image0.png

@Arida
will try to sketch your fae next if you're still interested!

@SunkissedDragon @Slurpuff @crowvidae
Thank you for your interest! I'll be boosting prices since this is actually half of what I charge for these little wiggles in USD, but you'll still be able to buy one slot for 500g/500kt if interested :0 I'll try to fix up my first post more lol
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
Yes please! What about apparels, how many do you think you can handle?
@Altair
Yes please! What about apparels, how many do you think you can handle?
YQDk.gif
@Arida
In the pose I use I normally hide the feet, but I'll try to see how many apparel I can fit in there! The coat may also be hidden, but since I haven't tried to draw a Fae yet, I'll see what adjustments may happen from the original wiggle :0
@Arida
In the pose I use I normally hide the feet, but I'll try to see how many apparel I can fit in there! The coat may also be hidden, but since I haven't tried to draw a Fae yet, I'll see what adjustments may happen from the original wiggle :0
m16OKP.jpeg
@Arida I genuinely forgot how much I struggle with Faes xD Here is a very very rough sketch! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/773907967153405988/889513163047989319/image0.png[/img] I wasn't able to include pretty much all apparel in the lower area, but I'll try my best to fix the wings + wing apparel more @ - @ do you also have an expression in mind?
@Arida
I genuinely forgot how much I struggle with Faes xD Here is a very very rough sketch!
image0.png

I wasn't able to include pretty much all apparel in the lower area, but I'll try my best to fix the wings + wing apparel more @ - @ do you also have an expression in mind?
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
AW HE LOOKS ADORABLE *-*
About expression I don't really know what will work best. He could be snoozing or just enjoying a little rest under the sun, but I think something with closed eyes will look just right.
@Altair
AW HE LOOKS ADORABLE *-*
About expression I don't really know what will work best. He could be snoozing or just enjoying a little rest under the sun, but I think something with closed eyes will look just right.
YQDk.gif
@Arida
I can do that! Will do my best to return with a more cleaned up lineart that I will use for wiggling and then I'll accept the CR @ v @
@Arida
I can do that! Will do my best to return with a more cleaned up lineart that I will use for wiggling and then I'll accept the CR @ v @
m16OKP.jpeg
I'd love a ping when you open more slots! These are too cute
I'd love a ping when you open more slots! These are too cute
J5u7xwy.gift7cIgcw.gif
May I be placed on your pinglist as well?
May I be placed on your pinglist as well?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Shlambini @Katsuji
Sure!! Thank you for your interest Q v Q
@Shlambini @Katsuji
Sure!! Thank you for your interest Q v Q
m16OKP.jpeg
These are so cute!!!

I'd like to nab a USD slot, if you can do a feral red fox that has a stuffed fish toy? Fish can look however you please, but bonus point for having those cute X eyes.
These are so cute!!!

I'd like to nab a USD slot, if you can do a feral red fox that has a stuffed fish toy? Fish can look however you please, but bonus point for having those cute X eyes.
78263236_9gO8KSY1Pg1Z6Je.png ~~- ~~-
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
1 2 3 4 5 6 7