Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | HB commissions / kt and g (closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@honeybs i like it!! both of them have their own kinda style and i like it XD either way im deff happy with them!!
@honeybs i like it!! both of them have their own kinda style and i like it XD either way im deff happy with them!!
@bluecomet5 [img]https://i.ibb.co/Tq8LcY2/DB4-EA67-E-8-AA1-4708-9-C18-3588-DD7-CBC59.png[/img] (with blur^) [img]https://i.ibb.co/F474JLC/2645-ADB6-C663-4-A10-94-B1-A374476-DD396.png[/img] (without blur^) i hope you like it lmao, it took me a while to try experimenting with stuff
@bluecomet5
DB4-EA67-E-8-AA1-4708-9-C18-3588-DD7-CBC59.png
(with blur^)
2645-ADB6-C663-4-A10-94-B1-A374476-DD396.png
(without blur^)

i hope you like it lmao, it took me a while to try experimenting with stuff
dS7QJVE.png
@HoneyBS its amazinggg i love it!
@HoneyBS its amazinggg i love it!
@omurice
@tuxthestraycat
@foxesave

Please forgive me but ill be closing up this shop. I dont have any motivation for art anymore. I might be doing this little hobby again during christmas break or summer break but that'll probably be it. Please tell me if you still want to be pinged if i open up shop again, thank you.
@omurice
@tuxthestraycat
@foxesave

Please forgive me but ill be closing up this shop. I dont have any motivation for art anymore. I might be doing this little hobby again during christmas break or summer break but that'll probably be it. Please tell me if you still want to be pinged if i open up shop again, thank you.
dS7QJVE.png
@Honeybs you're all good! i 100% understand, since I'm also burnt out from art myself. i'd like to be pinged in the future :> I hope you'll be well in the meantime!
@Honeybs you're all good! i 100% understand, since I'm also burnt out from art myself. i'd like to be pinged in the future :> I hope you'll be well in the meantime!
mura_sig.png
@Honeybs

No worries! I hope you'll gain your motivation back, for yourself so you can enjoy doing art again! I'd be happy to get pinged if you open up your shop again, but don't worry about it! We all need breaks, like my massive 2 year art block ended just a few months ago, so I get it!
@Honeybs

No worries! I hope you'll gain your motivation back, for yourself so you can enjoy doing art again! I'd be happy to get pinged if you open up your shop again, but don't worry about it! We all need breaks, like my massive 2 year art block ended just a few months ago, so I get it!
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
Accent: Moonlight Parcel
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
1 2 3 4 5