Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [temp Closed]Bobble Buddy (T/G/USD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Oh my gosh your work is so adorable!!! May I be added to your ping list? I'd love to commission you sometime in the future, but I need to save up a bit first! ^^ [emoji=skydancer love size=1]
Oh my gosh your work is so adorable!!! May I be added to your ping list? I'd love to commission you sometime in the future, but I need to save up a bit first! ^^
Nettle_Pixel.pngNettle_in_a_Haystack_ArtShop_Mini.jpgimage0.gif
@dragonBMA Thank you! and sure thing
@dragonBMA Thank you! and sure thing
matcha-saltynoodles.gifiris-saltynoodles.gifrosetta-saltynoodles.gif
||| ART SHOP |||
pixel inserts by @/SaltyNoodles

would you be alright drawing a fr dragon?
would you be alright drawing a fr dragon?
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@voidbeast it will be simplified to fit the style but yes i can def draw FR dragons
@voidbeast it will be simplified to fit the style but yes i can def draw FR dragons
||| ART SHOP |||

Username: voidbeast

Payment type: gems

Character Reference(s): ezekiel

Type of Commission: shiny

Vibe/Expression: he's normally very calm, there's a description in his bio if that helps at all

Background?: anything with plants, there's some i associate with him at the bottom of the page if you'd like to use those or just do whatever

Extra: only the tree warden's garb and gustgather are necessary apparel, you can add in anything else you feel like though. his wings are replaced by the accent so its 2 sets of feathered wings
Username: voidbeast

Payment type: gems

Character Reference(s): ezekiel

Type of Commission: shiny

Vibe/Expression: he's normally very calm, there's a description in his bio if that helps at all

Background?: anything with plants, there's some i associate with him at the bottom of the page if you'd like to use those or just do whatever

Extra: only the tree warden's garb and gustgather are necessary apparel, you can add in anything else you feel like though. his wings are replaced by the accent so its 2 sets of feathered wings
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@voidbeast alrighty I can do that for ya just send over the funds (3,000g) and ill be able to get started on your piece~
@voidbeast alrighty I can do that for ya just send over the funds (3,000g) and ill be able to get started on your piece~
||| ART SHOP |||

@Pearlimose Part one is all done! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/751984791272030318/887529413082750996/Bobble_Pearlimose_1.png[/img]
@Pearlimose Part one is all done!
Bobble_Pearlimose_1.png
||| ART SHOP |||

Omg these are so cute ;0;

Username: scauldron

Payment type: Gems

Character Reference(s): https://cloud.refsheet.net/images/images/000/990/279/large/D29AA96B-CF1D-4C19-93CE-672D47639F45.png?1631669638

Type of Commission: Shiny

Vibe/Expression: a mischievous or sleepy expression works

Background?: None

Omg these are so cute ;0;

Username: scauldron

Payment type: Gems

Character Reference(s): https://cloud.refsheet.net/images/images/000/990/279/large/D29AA96B-CF1D-4C19-93CE-672D47639F45.png?1631669638

Type of Commission: Shiny

Vibe/Expression: a mischievous or sleepy expression works

Background?: None

@scauldron i can do that for ya send the funds and ill be able to get started!
@scauldron i can do that for ya send the funds and ill be able to get started!
||| ART SHOP |||

@Pearlimose Part 2 all done!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/848727047919501374/888023755530571836/Bobble_Pearlimose_2.png[/img]
@Pearlimose Part 2 all done!!
Bobble_Pearlimose_2.png
||| ART SHOP |||

1 2 3 4 5 6 7