Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [temp Closed]Bobble Buddy (T/G/USD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[u][/u][u][/u][center][size=5][b]Welcome to the Bobble buddy art stand![/b][/size] [columns][user=littlebun] [nextcol][size=4]Howdy! I like making these lil bobble fellas for people, so i thought I might test the waters selling em! [/size][/columns] ----- [emoji=nature rune size=1] [b][u]Some quick rules n info[/u][/b] [emoji=nature rune size=1] [/center] -I have the right to refuse a commission for any reason I see fit -Pieces will be done between 1-3 weeks -I do non-specific commissions as well so if you want some art from me dm me on any of my social media. - USD payment through PayPal only - Please credit me for the art I do (socials in signature) - Payment must be sent before I start work on your piece [columns][emoji=bell size=1][emoji=bell size=1][emoji=bell size=1][emoji=bell size=1][emoji=bell size=1][emoji=bell size=1] [nextcol] [center][b]Will Draw[/b] - Furries, Scalys, ect - Human / Humanoid -Monsters - Gore[/center] [nextcol] [emoji=bell size=1][emoji=bell size=1][emoji=bell size=1] [nextcol] [center][b]Will NOT draw[/b] - Nsfw, fetish - Real People - Hate Symbols - Grotuitous gore[/center] [nextcol][emoji=bell size=1][emoji=bell size=1][emoji=bell size=1][emoji=bell size=1][emoji=bell size=1][emoji=bell size=1] [/columns] [center] ----- [center][u][b]Examples and Prices [/b][/u] Conversion Key 100,000t:100g:$1 Rates are based on the hours it takes to create a piece [b]Speedy Bobble [/b] [emoji=treasure size=1] 700,000t | [emoji=gem size=1] 700g | $7 simple and goofy bobble . [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/833798865731190817/872021666623029318/prq_stupid.png[/img] [b]Shiny Bobble[/b] [emoji=treasure size=1] 2,500,000t | [emoji=gem size=1] 2,500g | $25 you get 1 high-quality bobble [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/848727047919501374/885270379545890887/bobbleexample.png[/img] Scenery can be added for a fee -Speedy + [emoji=treasure size=1] 200,000t | [emoji=gem size=1] 200g | $2 -Shiny +[emoji=treasure size=1] 500,000t | [emoji=gem size=1] 500g | $5 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/751984791272030318/886072586642018364/Bobble_Sharkie_2.png[/img] ----- [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][b]In-Progress[/b][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [emoji=paintbrush size=1][b]TO-DO List[/b][emoji=paintbrush size=1] ----- [/center] [size=6] Order Form [/size][/center] You dont have to @ me im following the thread :) [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Payment type:[/b] T / G / USD [b]Character Reference(s):[/b] [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Speedy / Shiny [b]Vibe/Expression:[/b] Happy, crying, ect. [b]Background?:[/b] None / scene (if so describe what you want) [b]Extra:[/b] any info ya wanna add [/code] [center] ----- [emoji=bell size=1][b]Ping List[/b][emoji=bell size=1] [size=2]if you'd like notifs on sales or other shops i might open in the future i can add you to the ping list on request[/size] @ Anura1004 | @ Slurpuff | @ Pearlimose | @ dragonBMA ----- [b]9/10/21 (7:01) ANNOUNCEMENT[/b] i realized while making these that they take more time and effort than expected so im gonna be raising my prices a bit for anyone who has already filled out an order dont worry about it but any future purchases will be the new price. also i learned that my g to t conversions were wrong so i fixed it also speedy bobble orders are now only 1 bobble ----- Thanks for checking out my shop, Message me if you have any questions! [/center]
Welcome to the Bobble buddy art stand!

no user 'littlebun' Howdy! I like making these lil bobble fellas for people, so i thought I might test the waters selling em!

Some quick rules n info

-I have the right to refuse a commission for any reason I see fit
-Pieces will be done between 1-3 weeks
-I do non-specific commissions as well so if you want some art from me dm me on any of my social media.
- USD payment through PayPal only
- Please credit me for the art I do (socials in signature)
- Payment must be sent before I start work on your piece

Will Draw
- Furries, Scalys, ect
- Human / Humanoid
-Monsters
- Gore
Will NOT draw
- Nsfw, fetish
- Real People
- Hate Symbols
- Grotuitous gore

Examples and Prices
Conversion Key 100,000t:100g:$1
Rates are based on the hours it takes to create a piece

Speedy Bobble
700,000t | 700g | $7
simple and goofy bobble .

prq_stupid.png

Shiny Bobble
2,500,000t | 2,500g | $25
you get 1 high-quality bobble

bobbleexample.png

Scenery can be added for a fee
-Speedy + 200,000t | 200g | $2
-Shiny + 500,000t | 500g | $5

Bobble_Sharkie_2.png

In-Progress

TO-DO List

Order Form
You dont have to @ me im following the thread :)
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Payment type:[/b] T / G / USD [b]Character Reference(s):[/b] [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Speedy / Shiny [b]Vibe/Expression:[/b] Happy, crying, ect. [b]Background?:[/b] None / scene (if so describe what you want) [b]Extra:[/b] any info ya wanna add

Ping List
if you'd like notifs on sales or other shops i might open in the future i can add you to the ping list on request

@ Anura1004 | @ Slurpuff | @ Pearlimose | @ dragonBMA

9/10/21 (7:01) ANNOUNCEMENT

i realized while making these that they take more time and effort than expected so im gonna be raising my prices a bit for anyone who has already filled out an order dont worry about it but any future purchases will be the new price. also i learned that my g to t conversions were wrong so i fixed it

also speedy bobble orders are now only 1 bobble

Thanks for checking out my shop, Message me if you have any questions!
matcha-saltynoodles.gifiris-saltynoodles.gifrosetta-saltynoodles.gif
||| ART SHOP |||
pixel inserts by @/SaltyNoodles

@littlebun Oh hey I remember your work from art fight! I still really love your guy, devilled eggs :^) anyway, I'd love to get a speedy bobble of any of these guys, whichever you'd prefer to draw/you think would come out best in the style! lemme know if you've got a preference and I'll fill out the form.
@littlebun Oh hey I remember your work from art fight! I still really love your guy, devilled eggs :^) anyway, I'd love to get a speedy bobble of any of these guys, whichever you'd prefer to draw/you think would come out best in the style! lemme know if you've got a preference and I'll fill out the form.
KENcxyW.png
@slurpuff :0 oh shoot I've been found szrgsr
I don't have any prefs, I can do p much any of those babs. btw you get 2 i may have to make that clearer on the listing~
@slurpuff :0 oh shoot I've been found szrgsr
I don't have any prefs, I can do p much any of those babs. btw you get 2 i may have to make that clearer on the listing~
||| ART SHOP |||

These are so cute, could you hold a slot for me until I'm able to fill out a form xD
These are so cute, could you hold a slot for me until I'm able to fill out a form xD
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
can i be put on a pinglist? I cant afford it right now, but i dont want to forget about it either!
can i be put on a pinglist? I cant afford it right now, but i dont want to forget about it either!
@Anura1004 sure ill get it set up shortly~
@Anura1004 sure ill get it set up shortly~
||| ART SHOP |||

@OnyxBat aa thank you! i dont really have slots but I can put you on the ping list if you'd like
@OnyxBat aa thank you! i dont really have slots but I can put you on the ping list if you'd like
||| ART SHOP |||

That's alright I'll fill it out quickly, I have a bit of time! :)

Username: Onyxbat

Character Reference(s): Corelane or Zakkalise I'm leaning more towards Corelane. But I thought that I'd show you Zakka in case you wanted to do her.

Vibe/Expression: For Corelane something mischievous or like in your righthand shiny example. For Zakka something spunky and excited!

Type of Commission: Shiny
That's alright I'll fill it out quickly, I have a bit of time! :)

Username: Onyxbat

Character Reference(s): Corelane or Zakkalise I'm leaning more towards Corelane. But I thought that I'd show you Zakka in case you wanted to do her.

Vibe/Expression: For Corelane something mischievous or like in your righthand shiny example. For Zakka something spunky and excited!

Type of Commission: Shiny
@Onyxbat i can do that for ya what will ya be paying for it with?
@Onyxbat i can do that for ya what will ya be paying for it with?
||| ART SHOP |||

Treasure. Would you like the CR now or after?
Treasure. Would you like the CR now or after?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7