Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for Arcane Dom Leaders
Hi there!

I haven't been super active on FR lately, and I realize I still host the google drive files for the Arcane Dom Guild BHG. I need to clean out my drive to make space for new files, and wanted to have someone over there make copies of the files first, so I don't just leave you in the dark! If you are in the Bounty Hunter's Guild and see this, please pass on this information! I don't know who to get in touch with!
Hi there!

I haven't been super active on FR lately, and I realize I still host the google drive files for the Arcane Dom Guild BHG. I need to clean out my drive to make space for new files, and wanted to have someone over there make copies of the files first, so I don't just leave you in the dark! If you are in the Bounty Hunter's Guild and see this, please pass on this information! I don't know who to get in touch with!
ice.png7lv9d3o.pngicer.png
Hey! You should probably post this in the arcane dominance forums to have the biggest change of finding someone who can help
Hey! You should probably post this in the arcane dominance forums to have the biggest change of finding someone who can help
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@Starkindler ([emoji=familiar heart size=1]) @Neffi @Aerii @JuliusCaesar
@Starkindler ()

@Neffi @Aerii @JuliusCaesar
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
[quote name="clowning" date="2021-09-09 09:16:11" ] Hey! You should probably post this in the arcane dominance forums to have the biggest change of finding someone who can help [/quote] I cannot, as I'm in Light Flight now! Else I would have! But thank you.
clowning wrote on 2021-09-09 09:16:11:

I cannot, as I'm in Light Flight now! Else I would have! But thank you.
@Starkindler

I'm not necessarily a sheeting person per-say, so I guess what I wanted to ask was that do you want us to make copies for fully take the sheets over?

Edit: I can read I swear. I'm hoping to see what we can do about this!

(Also pinging @QueenAlais and @LavenderAmethyst who are sheet people)
@Starkindler

I'm not necessarily a sheeting person per-say, so I guess what I wanted to ask was that do you want us to make copies for fully take the sheets over?

8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
[quote name="JuliusCaesar" date="2021-09-09 12:52:49" ] @Starkindler I'm not necessarily a sheeting person per-say, so I guess what I wanted to ask was that do you want us to make copies for fully take the sheets over? Edit: I can read I swear. I'm hoping to see what we can do about this! (Also pinging @QueenAlais and @LavenderAmethyst who are sheet people) [/quote] Hey! I need someone to completely copy the sheets so that I can remove them from my google drive. I um... I need space haha! I can go over what documents you need and what you don't, but I'll be deleting everything in my BHG folder! I just didn't want to leave you without the original archives!
JuliusCaesar wrote on 2021-09-09 12:52:49:
@Starkindler

Hey! I need someone to completely copy the sheets so that I can remove them from my google drive. I um... I need space haha! I can go over what documents you need and what you don't, but I'll be deleting everything in my BHG folder! I just didn't want to leave you without the original archives!
@Starkindler
Hello! We have made copies of the sheets so you're free to delete them whenever you want. ^-^
@Starkindler
Hello! We have made copies of the sheets so you're free to delete them whenever you want. ^-^
@LavenderAmethyst thank you so much! Best of luck carrying on the legacy! Not gonna lie, I am proud BHG is still going after several years.
@LavenderAmethyst thank you so much! Best of luck carrying on the legacy! Not gonna lie, I am proud BHG is still going after several years.