Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I'll Design ur OCs|Gijinka ur Drag USD/G
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
@LovelyDeeps
Sure thing!
Added <3
@LovelyDeeps
Sure thing!
Added <3
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
[b]Commission Type:[/b] Fullbody! [b]Payment Method:[/b] USD [b]Character Name:[/b] Homose [b]Details:[/b] She's short, around 5'5" and [url=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0yk2FLWYAkrW33?format=jpg&name=large]built like this[/url], around half the size of her [url=https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/mordekaiser-mace-1dfdaef82cb84334b35591f7a6afd5d3][b]mace[/b][/url]. I'm trying to find a good reference photo, but ideally, they'll be leaning up against the mace, swinging up a lit up molotov in the air like they're doing that ol bottle flip challenge from 2016 LMAO - i dont have an exact clothing pic if you need more details (im not very good at describing things even though i write as a hobby haha) feel free to PM me on here or discord [b]Add-ons:[/b] she's got bone tattoos on every part of her body where bones are located like [url=https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-aQmPzJmQYko/TXz8WtW2eYI/AAAAAAAAPfU/kexq8om7TIo/s400/fun-body-tattoo-08.jpeg]like this[/url] or like[url=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6c/78/48/6c7848af317d138dd7d27f75fe517839.jpg] this[/url] [b]Level of design complexity:[/b] complex design [b]Character Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64209127][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642092/64209127_350.png[/img][/url] [b][url=https://toyhou.se/12335006.homose-fukher]toyhouse link, but it's mostly sketches from my dear friend croccy (she's depicted as a homestuck troll here because she started out as one but i use her mostly for dnd and my own lil fantasy universe, now[/url][/b] [b]Discord?:[/b] yes! my discord's bacchae 2.0#3033 and I'm bound to be more active on discord than here anyways, tbh
Commission Type: Fullbody!
Payment Method: USD
Character Name: Homose
Details: She's short, around 5'5" and built like this, around half the size of her mace. I'm trying to find a good reference photo, but ideally, they'll be leaning up against the mace, swinging up a lit up molotov in the air like they're doing that ol bottle flip challenge from 2016 LMAO - i dont have an exact clothing pic if you need more details (im not very good at describing things even though i write as a hobby haha) feel free to PM me on here or discord
Add-ons: she's got bone tattoos on every part of her body where bones are located like like this or like this
Level of design complexity: complex design
Character Reference: 64209127_350.png toyhouse link, but it's mostly sketches from my dear friend croccy (she's depicted as a homestuck troll here because she started out as one but i use her mostly for dnd and my own lil fantasy universe, now
Discord?: yes! my discord's bacchae 2.0#3033 and I'm bound to be more active on discord than here anyways, tbh
sh5xjiu.pngtqGkHih.png
mtHAEL4.pngMHHKqsF.png
vMooiXU.pngk7p86mU.png
KwxLkEj.pngoczO35g.png
nfy0IrS.pngq9EEy5M.png
@Xephyrus
Hihi!
Got it!! I'd love more details on her clothes! If you can't find any pics for ref, just a general theme or something is fine!
I'm adding you on discord so you can tell me more! I'm the bear emoji! (:
@Xephyrus
Hihi!
Got it!! I'd love more details on her clothes! If you can't find any pics for ref, just a general theme or something is fine!
I'm adding you on discord so you can tell me more! I'm the bear emoji! (:
Can you add me to the pinglist (for gems)? C:
Can you add me to the pinglist (for gems)? C:
@Tempered
Sure thing! Added (:
@Tempered
Sure thing! Added (:
Would it be possible to commission a design with the 30% (or higher, honestly) fee not based on a specific idea, but designed to work within the contexts of an in-game world/culture (specifically the world of Genshin Impact)? That is -- can I provide screenshots of an area in a game, along with typical designs to take into account, and you design me something unique that would fit? :o (Not the art style specifically, but like, the character design style/world style)

Commission Type: Fullbody
Payment Method: Gems
Character Name/s: N/A
Details: Human female character with long hair, and some sort of long/flowing/graceful outfit. Should also include some sort of elemental emblem, will include examples of those separately. The character, while not well-defined yet, is relatively wealthy and well-off, so a more elaborate/fancy design would be lovely. :o
Add-ons: 30% fee
Level of design complexity: Complex design
Character Reference: Ideally, I'd love for the character to look like she's from the Chinese-equivalent region of Liyue.
Characters from the same location geographically: Hu Tao, Ningguan, Keqing, Ganyu, Xiangling, Xingqiu, Yanfei, Zhongli

Every (relevant) character in the particular game carries a small elemental symbol called a Vision with them incorporated into their outfits. This character's ideally should be Hydro, but Geo would be an acceptable substitute.
Examples of various Visions (of varying elements) that I like: Pyro vision, Another Pyro, Cryo incorporated into a belt, Electro, Anemo on a glove, Pyro on a bag, etc. There's more examples in the gallery link earlier, but these were a few notable ones.

Designs do usually line up loosely with their elements, so here's a few examples of Hydro characters (though only Xingqiu comes from the Liyue region, so the actual fashion elements of the others are from other cultures): Xingqiu, Barbara, Mona (one of the few exceptions to the color-element theming, Sangonomiya Kokomi no I don't know why her name is so long.., Tartaglia.
Discord?: Would be fantastic, Alestrius#9171

If that doesn't work, that's cool too -- just figured it was worth a shot. The absolute ideal would be a reference sheet with front/back & any relevant accessories. Less than that is also fine too; just that would be the absolute dream, if that makes sense.

Price isn't an issue unless it starts exceeding 50-60kg+, but even that's probably doable as long as you can provide a price breakdown that makes sense (which I'm pretty reasonable about, at least IMO). :p I'm assuming bare minimum this would be 30kg+ if you accept it, which totally works for me.
Would it be possible to commission a design with the 30% (or higher, honestly) fee not based on a specific idea, but designed to work within the contexts of an in-game world/culture (specifically the world of Genshin Impact)? That is -- can I provide screenshots of an area in a game, along with typical designs to take into account, and you design me something unique that would fit? :o (Not the art style specifically, but like, the character design style/world style)

Commission Type: Fullbody
Payment Method: Gems
Character Name/s: N/A
Details: Human female character with long hair, and some sort of long/flowing/graceful outfit. Should also include some sort of elemental emblem, will include examples of those separately. The character, while not well-defined yet, is relatively wealthy and well-off, so a more elaborate/fancy design would be lovely. :o
Add-ons: 30% fee
Level of design complexity: Complex design
Character Reference: Ideally, I'd love for the character to look like she's from the Chinese-equivalent region of Liyue.
Characters from the same location geographically: Hu Tao, Ningguan, Keqing, Ganyu, Xiangling, Xingqiu, Yanfei, Zhongli

Every (relevant) character in the particular game carries a small elemental symbol called a Vision with them incorporated into their outfits. This character's ideally should be Hydro, but Geo would be an acceptable substitute.
Examples of various Visions (of varying elements) that I like: Pyro vision, Another Pyro, Cryo incorporated into a belt, Electro, Anemo on a glove, Pyro on a bag, etc. There's more examples in the gallery link earlier, but these were a few notable ones.

Designs do usually line up loosely with their elements, so here's a few examples of Hydro characters (though only Xingqiu comes from the Liyue region, so the actual fashion elements of the others are from other cultures): Xingqiu, Barbara, Mona (one of the few exceptions to the color-element theming, Sangonomiya Kokomi no I don't know why her name is so long.., Tartaglia.
Discord?: Would be fantastic, Alestrius#9171

If that doesn't work, that's cool too -- just figured it was worth a shot. The absolute ideal would be a reference sheet with front/back & any relevant accessories. Less than that is also fine too; just that would be the absolute dream, if that makes sense.

Price isn't an issue unless it starts exceeding 50-60kg+, but even that's probably doable as long as you can provide a price breakdown that makes sense (which I'm pretty reasonable about, at least IMO). :p I'm assuming bare minimum this would be 30kg+ if you accept it, which totally works for me.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
Hihi!
I'd love to draw that for you! However, I'm only accepting USD rn because my FRC slots are full! ; o ;
@Alestrius
Hihi!
I'd love to draw that for you! However, I'm only accepting USD rn because my FRC slots are full! ; o ;
....oops, I didn't notice the orange text. >< My bad! Could you ping me next time you have FRC slots, please? and @Alestrius the above post is what you want, okay?
....oops, I didn't notice the orange text. >< My bad! Could you ping me next time you have FRC slots, please? and @Alestrius the above post is what you want, okay?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
No worries haha
And sure thing I can! (:
@Alestrius
No worries haha
And sure thing I can! (:
I’d like to be added to your pinglist! Your art is spectacular.
I’d like to be added to your pinglist! Your art is spectacular.
they/he
art
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22