Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nesting Grounds incubation error?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
also joining in with 2 nests of 2 eggs all from starter parents. due to hatch today or tomorrrow (can't remember which) but just keeps failing to incubate.
also joining in with 2 nests of 2 eggs all from starter parents. due to hatch today or tomorrrow (can't remember which) but just keeps failing to incubate.
I have this bug on both of my nests too. I have my progenitors (guardian and mirror) with three eggs that were supposed to hatch tomorrow, yet it says the eggs are ready to hatch now, but with "incubate" button showing instead. There's also another nest (fae x ridgeback) that I bred just this morning (which also says that there's only 4 days left untill hatching).

Both nests are showing the incubate-button, and pressing it doesn't do anything. They seemed to work fine this morning, and I only noticed it as I checked the nests just now.
I have this bug on both of my nests too. I have my progenitors (guardian and mirror) with three eggs that were supposed to hatch tomorrow, yet it says the eggs are ready to hatch now, but with "incubate" button showing instead. There's also another nest (fae x ridgeback) that I bred just this morning (which also says that there's only 4 days left untill hatching).

Both nests are showing the incubate-button, and pressing it doesn't do anything. They seemed to work fine this morning, and I only noticed it as I checked the nests just now.
tumblr_okcur61emY1rss9tpo3_r1_500.jpg
I'm having the same problem over here with my TundraxTundra nest. Not so much the incubation days, more-so the button. I push the Incubate button, and when the screen reloads, it's still asking to be incubated.
I'm having the same problem over here with my TundraxTundra nest. Not so much the incubation days, more-so the button. I push the Incubate button, and when the screen reloads, it's still asking to be incubated.
I am having the exact same problem with my nest which is guardian x wildclaw. It keeps failing to incubate.
I managed to hatch the other nest which was meant to hatch today thankfully.
I am having the exact same problem with my nest which is guardian x wildclaw. It keeps failing to incubate.
I managed to hatch the other nest which was meant to hatch today thankfully.
I'm having the same problem with my FaeXFae nest. I've clicked the incubate button multiple time today and when it reloads the page all I have is the incubate button again.
I'm having the same problem with my FaeXFae nest. I've clicked the incubate button multiple time today and when it reloads the page all I have is the incubate button again.
same problem, MirrorXGuardian, hopefully the admins will see this and take care of any problems with this
same problem, MirrorXGuardian, hopefully the admins will see this and take care of any problems with this
A proud Member of the Call of Time Family, though many Flights we span, our ties are never broken.

WC and SD Stud(ette)s:
Remove the 2 amp; and the link will work, at least until they fix this stupid bug
I'm having the exact same problem with my mirror nest with 3 eggs. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to hatch today but I can only incubate but it returns if I go back to the page...
I was very confused when this happened.
I'm having the exact same problem with my mirror nest with 3 eggs. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to hatch today but I can only incubate but it returns if I go back to the page...
I was very confused when this happened.
http://i.imgur.com/ewP3Oyg.png
I too am experiencing this problem, and my clutch is not due to hatch to tomorrow. I'm worried I will lose an egg for the errors refusal to let me incubate my eggs.
http://i.imgur.com/ewP3Oyg.png
I too am experiencing this problem, and my clutch is not due to hatch to tomorrow. I'm worried I will lose an egg for the errors refusal to let me incubate my eggs.
eG2CbkY.png9zVubl9.png
Light Up the Night - Windbro 4 Lyfe
Sticks and stones may break my bones but cyber harassment from a grumpy admin will never hurt me except for this one time hired assassins were involved.[/center]
yup it's happening here, too. I may just stay off FR for a bit. ;~; I hope my three eggs are ok. FaexGuardian, ShadowxLight. owo
yup it's happening here, too. I may just stay off FR for a bit. ;~; I hope my three eggs are ok. FaexGuardian, ShadowxLight. owo
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
Yup, me too, with two nests, one guardian x guardian and one tundra x mirror.
@Akiri
Yup, me too, with two nests, one guardian x guardian and one tundra x mirror.
@Akiri
qP8Ki8g.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17