Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | 5-digit & many 6-digits incl. G1, unbred
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@taipantigress 7,000 on #61054

also LDP please :D
@taipantigress 7,000 on #61054

also LDP please :D
;)
@RaptorQueen 8000g on #61054
@RaptorQueen 8000g on #61054
fOkToV5.pngaroace.png

toimatasignochimes_by_themonochromequeen-daj83ic.png
35a_by_retroroyalty-dac1upi.png35b_by_retroroyalty-dac1upq.png35c_by_retroroyalty-dac1uq1.png35d_by_retroroyalty-dac1uq9.png
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png
Updated!
Updated!
@SilverQuark

LDP please!
@SilverQuark

LDP please!
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
Updated!

@Heeroku
I have an answer for you, the seller is willing to give time until October 1st for the payment to be completed. If you will be offering a payment plan for what you are bidding on, please detail how you plan to go about paying the full sum (time frame and amounts paid at each time). Thanks :)
Updated!

@Heeroku
I have an answer for you, the seller is willing to give time until October 1st for the payment to be completed. If you will be offering a payment plan for what you are bidding on, please detail how you plan to go about paying the full sum (time frame and amounts paid at each time). Thanks :)
LDP please!
LDP please!
YolDR6x.gif
Updated!
Updated!
Could I get an LDP?
Could I get an LDP?
LDP please~
LDP please~
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
Updated and

@act @Altariel @AlvildaBright @Arinys @AWB @BeingOfSalt @Blushunt @Borkbean @BraveEguana @ClockworkEclipse @Croissants @Dierdre @doniider @Fantelle @Forgot @gorou @Heeroku @Hol @Jaypaw @Metallics @mysteriously @Norayna0ekoa @Nyne @Olliver @POTaDOS @Pulse @RaptorQueen @taipantigress @TheDEV1L @ThistleProse @Toska @yumehisakawa

LDP! The auction ends tomorrow at 12:00 server time.

Link to first post
Updated and

@act @Altariel @AlvildaBright @Arinys @AWB @BeingOfSalt @Blushunt @Borkbean @BraveEguana @ClockworkEclipse @Croissants @Dierdre @doniider @Fantelle @Forgot @gorou @Heeroku @Hol @Jaypaw @Metallics @mysteriously @Norayna0ekoa @Nyne @Olliver @POTaDOS @Pulse @RaptorQueen @taipantigress @TheDEV1L @ThistleProse @Toska @yumehisakawa

LDP! The auction ends tomorrow at 12:00 server time.

Link to first post
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9