Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Best way to get more treasure?
Gems are easy to accumulate cuz you can buy them. But what's the fastest way to stockpile treasure? I need to expand my lair but it costs so much and takes a good while to restock my treasure hoard.

I've mass sold material and other, obviously exalted dragons, it's still not enough.
Gems are easy to accumulate cuz you can buy them. But what's the fastest way to stockpile treasure? I need to expand my lair but it costs so much and takes a good while to restock my treasure hoard.

I've mass sold material and other, obviously exalted dragons, it's still not enough.
lohf4Mo.pngFpoRwnO.pngoDxwf8B.pngPTVAf7u.pngsYJqh52.gif6Zs7hJu.pngGoVqS9e.pngkyVzsYk.pngoDxwf8B.pngFpoRwnO.pngszKxFjZ.png
While you are talking about buying gems looks it is fastest way to get bulk treasure - trade gems for it
While you are talking about buying gems looks it is fastest way to get bulk treasure - trade gems for it

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
you could offer transmuting services to people on this forum, lots of people buy that :3
you could offer transmuting services to people on this forum, lots of people buy that :3
Chuck stuff into your Baldwin's cauldron and brew, sell, repeat! I've found Bog eggs to be the most lucrative but selling mats also works well if you don't have the levels for it yet
Chuck stuff into your Baldwin's cauldron and brew, sell, repeat! I've found Bog eggs to be the most lucrative but selling mats also works well if you don't have the levels for it yet
pdPOUgg.png
@Deadcats

Play Glitter and Gloom at the Fairgrounds. You can make 75kt a day. Over in the guides forum are tons of threads telling the formula to win.
@Deadcats

Play Glitter and Gloom at the Fairgrounds. You can make 75kt a day. Over in the guides forum are tons of threads telling the formula to win.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@alkhor @misfortune @skiatha @seige thanks for the advice! I'll check them all out c:
@alkhor @misfortune @skiatha @seige thanks for the advice! I'll check them all out c:
lohf4Mo.pngFpoRwnO.pngoDxwf8B.pngPTVAf7u.pngsYJqh52.gif6Zs7hJu.pngGoVqS9e.pngkyVzsYk.pngoDxwf8B.pngFpoRwnO.pngszKxFjZ.png
The way my friends and I make treasure is by selling anything and everything we don’t need, like hatchlings and unhatched dragon eggs (because the dragons that hatch from dragon eggs are some of the most useless, disgusting, and worthless dragons that can hatch out of anything. They’re random color basic/basic/basic so they tend not to be that pretty).
The way my friends and I make treasure is by selling anything and everything we don’t need, like hatchlings and unhatched dragon eggs (because the dragons that hatch from dragon eggs are some of the most useless, disgusting, and worthless dragons that can hatch out of anything. They’re random color basic/basic/basic so they tend not to be that pretty).
@keoleix yeah I generally do that too, I dont have much luck getting unhatched eggs. I've gotten 1 so far. Purging some of my dragons for treasure right now and trying to play some fairgrounds games
@keoleix yeah I generally do that too, I dont have much luck getting unhatched eggs. I've gotten 1 so far. Purging some of my dragons for treasure right now and trying to play some fairgrounds games
Glimmer and Gloom!
Glimmer and Gloom!
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@dwarfcichlidlvr I couldn't figure it out, it just made me mad and I gave up XD
@dwarfcichlidlvr I couldn't figure it out, it just made me mad and I gave up XD