Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | old item demand/pricing?
Hi there lovely people of FR! I've been off of the game for a LONG time. Coming back from hiatus has left me with a very large problem...I'm broke as a joke. I've done quick searches on the AH, but just because people are posting them, doesn't always mean there's people willing to buy. So I was wondering if somebody could give me some tips on if the things I've hoarded away all these years are actually in demand/worth anything.

Things that I think may be of interest that I would love to get any kind of assistance with.

Holiday Apparel:
Electricians Power Pack (Lightning 2013)
Eroded Crystalhide (Earth 2013)
Thresher Flatfins (Water 2014)
Naturalist Adornments (Nature 2014)
Frigid Fugitive Shackles (Ice 2014)
Tricktrouper Crown (Shadow 2014)
Moonglow Thorns (Shadow 2015)
Seashell Mantel (Water 2015)
Will o' the Ember (Fire 2015)
Cosmotologist Fieldtools (Arcane 2015)
Various elemental crowns (2015-16)

Holiday Familiars:
Pretty much a full sprite set (2013-14)
Almost full set of bears (2014-15)

Random Familiar:
Red-Footed Akirbeak

Holiday skins/accents:
Various skins/accents starting from 2013-19. The majority being from 2014-15

Sorry for any typos I may have made, it's far too early and I've not had nearly enough sleep. Thank you again for any help :)
Hi there lovely people of FR! I've been off of the game for a LONG time. Coming back from hiatus has left me with a very large problem...I'm broke as a joke. I've done quick searches on the AH, but just because people are posting them, doesn't always mean there's people willing to buy. So I was wondering if somebody could give me some tips on if the things I've hoarded away all these years are actually in demand/worth anything.

Things that I think may be of interest that I would love to get any kind of assistance with.

Holiday Apparel:
Electricians Power Pack (Lightning 2013)
Eroded Crystalhide (Earth 2013)
Thresher Flatfins (Water 2014)
Naturalist Adornments (Nature 2014)
Frigid Fugitive Shackles (Ice 2014)
Tricktrouper Crown (Shadow 2014)
Moonglow Thorns (Shadow 2015)
Seashell Mantel (Water 2015)
Will o' the Ember (Fire 2015)
Cosmotologist Fieldtools (Arcane 2015)
Various elemental crowns (2015-16)

Holiday Familiars:
Pretty much a full sprite set (2013-14)
Almost full set of bears (2014-15)

Random Familiar:
Red-Footed Akirbeak

Holiday skins/accents:
Various skins/accents starting from 2013-19. The majority being from 2014-15

Sorry for any typos I may have made, it's far too early and I've not had nearly enough sleep. Thank you again for any help :)
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png
@CatkinKitten The AH prices are probably accurate enough for most items including the ones you've listed. You can also try using the forum search in the items for sale forum to get a further idea of what items have been bought and sold for recently.
You should definitely be able to sell them but the more expensive (older) items might take a bit longer just because of the prices involved.
@CatkinKitten The AH prices are probably accurate enough for most items including the ones you've listed. You can also try using the forum search in the items for sale forum to get a further idea of what items have been bought and sold for recently.
You should definitely be able to sell them but the more expensive (older) items might take a bit longer just because of the prices involved.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Thank you so much! I just wasn't sure if AH prices were accurate or not :) and thank you for the tip about the sale forum!
@Lonin Thank you so much! I just wasn't sure if AH prices were accurate or not :) and thank you for the tip about the sale forum!
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png