Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | USD (Open) 2/2 slots | Mikixen draws
1 2 3 4 5
@Mikixen sliden in here to ask if you're still doing commissions because I loved my comish of Dia and have two characters that need your blessed art work
@Mikixen sliden in here to ask if you're still doing commissions because I loved my comish of Dia and have two characters that need your blessed art work
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
Hello @Tipsylover ! Thank you for checking in!

My USD commissions are open, if you’re interested! ^^ Would be happy to work with you for your characters :)
Hello @Tipsylover ! Thank you for checking in!

My USD commissions are open, if you’re interested! ^^ Would be happy to work with you for your characters :)
Instagram | Art Shop
@Mikixen | Are you open for two USD half bodies?
@Mikixen | Are you open for two USD half bodies?
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Cowardice

Hi there! Sorry for the late response, but yes I'm open! Just let me know the details ^_^
@Cowardice

Hi there! Sorry for the late response, but yes I'm open! Just let me know the details ^_^
Instagram | Art Shop
[font=Candara]@Mikixen | No worries! I saw your little note about life being busy in your first post so I wasn't expecting an immediate reply. I honestly didn't even know if you were still open, but I figured I'd ask because your art looks so cute! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [center]~~[/center] [font=Candara][b]Character:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mEDuFlNsMTPSyPaS3DCw8bmm8UeloD6_P_IylLe1Fss/edit?usp=sharing]Orion[/url]; The link will take you to a short google document that I've made for him. It includes a short "about" section, personality traits, physical traits + his official character design artwork, and a few short lore poems about him. [b]Personality/Pose/Expression:[/b] I give you full reign to be inspired by what is in the google document! I am always very excited to see how artists envision my characters based off of their personality. [b]Prefer more than 1 WIP?:[/b] Yes please ~! [b]Anything else?:[/b] Not that I can think of. [b]Character:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ACGdgd3FP33FzAfO_GtYE0yhoEj0qEbsAfCHBj40z3o/edit?usp=sharing]Matthew Thorn[/url]; Same style as Orion's, link is a google document with character information and his artwork design. Below the artwork I included three written excerpts from his novel if you'd like to get a sense of his personality even better - but you don't have to read them, I know that it's a lot haha. But they are there for you if you'd like, to show how he's multi-dimensional! [b]Personality/Pose/Expression:[/b] Again - feel inspired to do whatever you want pose/expression-size based off of his descriptions in the google document! [b]Prefer more than 1 WIP?:[/b] Yes please ~! [b]Anything else?:[/b] The only thing I can think to mention is about the official artwork. In it, Matthew looks like he has pointed teeth. This is [u]not[/u] the case, he just has very crooked teeth. As for his outfit, I would love him to be drawn in the sweater described under the "casual wardrobe" section - I highlighted it for easy reference! Like he's outside in the snow or something. [b]Payment Method:[/b] USD; once the order is confirmed I will PM you my paypal email for the invoice
@Mikixen | No worries! I saw your little note about life being busy in your first post so I wasn't expecting an immediate reply. I honestly didn't even know if you were still open, but I figured I'd ask because your art looks so cute!

~~

Character:
Orion; The link will take you to a short google document that I've made for him. It includes a short "about" section, personality traits, physical traits + his official character design artwork, and a few short lore poems about him.

Personality/Pose/Expression:
I give you full reign to be inspired by what is in the google document! I am always very excited to see how artists envision my characters based off of their personality.

Prefer more than 1 WIP?:
Yes please ~!

Anything else?:
Not that I can think of.

Character:
Matthew Thorn; Same style as Orion's, link is a google document with character information and his artwork design. Below the artwork I included three written excerpts from his novel if you'd like to get a sense of his personality even better - but you don't have to read them, I know that it's a lot haha. But they are there for you if you'd like, to show how he's multi-dimensional!

Personality/Pose/Expression:
Again - feel inspired to do whatever you want pose/expression-size based off of his descriptions in the google document!

Prefer more than 1 WIP?:
Yes please ~!

Anything else?:
The only thing I can think to mention is about the official artwork. In it, Matthew looks like he has pointed teeth. This is not the case, he just has very crooked teeth.

As for his outfit, I would love him to be drawn in the sweater described under the "casual wardrobe" section - I highlighted it for easy reference! Like he's outside in the snow or something.

Payment Method:
USD; once the order is confirmed I will PM you my paypal email for the invoice
@Cowardice Thank you very much for understanding, and for your kind words! <3 Checked both the character documents and will be happy to draw both of them. [b]On delivery:[/b] I should be able to provide a sketch for the two orders within a week. Will update you via PM once I have a ready sketch. The completed pieces (both of them) should be ready in 1-1.5 months time — again, will keep you updated! Will provide at least a sketch > lineart > final version - and more if there’s a need along the way. If all is good, your order is confirmed and I’ll send you an invoice within a day after receiving your PayPal email! Thank you again! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Cowardice

Thank you very much for understanding, and for your kind words! <3

Checked both the character documents and will be happy to draw both of them.

On delivery:
I should be able to provide a sketch for the two orders within a week. Will update you via PM once I have a ready sketch. The completed pieces (both of them) should be ready in 1-1.5 months time — again, will keep you updated!

Will provide at least a sketch > lineart > final version - and more if there’s a need along the way.

If all is good, your order is confirmed and I’ll send you an invoice within a day after receiving your PayPal email!

Thank you again!
Instagram | Art Shop
[font=Candara]@Mikixen | The progress updates sound wonderful, thank you for being willing to do them [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I will PM my paypal information right away. I am so excited to see what you come up with :D
@Mikixen | The progress updates sound wonderful, thank you for being willing to do them I will PM my paypal information right away. I am so excited to see what you come up with :D
@Cowardice But of course! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Sounds good, and I’m excited to draw them! c:
@Cowardice

But of course!

Sounds good, and I’m excited to draw them! c:
Instagram | Art Shop
@Mikixen | Are you still open for a USD halfbody with an existing design~? I'm back.
@Mikixen | Are you still open for a USD halfbody with an existing design~? I'm back.
@Psychosis Hello and welcome back! I'm available for a halfbody yes! It'll be similar to last time c:
@Psychosis Hello and welcome back! I'm available for a halfbody yes! It'll be similar to last time c:
Instagram | Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5