Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | {GLITTERBOMB} skins & accents! (NEW)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
just to let everyone know, i am in the process of moving! responses may be slow for a few days.
just to let everyone know, i am in the process of moving! responses may be slow for a few days.
O8X0Qh8.png
@everking Snagged the one that was on the AH for myself, so I don't need to be on the preorder list any more. :) Thank you so much for a stunning accent!
@everking Snagged the one that was on the AH for myself, so I don't need to be on the preorder list any more. :) Thank you so much for a stunning accent!
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
@singswithtrees all right!
@singswithtrees all right!
O8X0Qh8.png
@everking lovely accents! can i be put on the general pinglist please? :))
@everking lovely accents! can i be put on the general pinglist please? :))
⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹
temp boarding exalts for light
@Infomercial sure thing!
@Infomercial sure thing!
O8X0Qh8.png
@everking

I loooove your Inked snapper accent, and would love to be added to your list for your next order ^_^

I'd also like to be added to your general ping list please and thank you ^_^
@everking

I loooove your Inked snapper accent, and would love to be added to your list for your next order ^_^

I'd also like to be added to your general ping list please and thank you ^_^
@everking holy poop. I am in dire need of a tattoo accent for female snappers. could I be on that Inked tattoo accent list, please? I have a tatt accent for male snappers. All I need is leather jacket and sunglasses apparel and to get some canvas bandanas and wham bam my vote for cutest snapper couple. c: because that is what happens when something all derpy and rolly polly tries to look tough. Please - like jerks a l'[i]me[/i] - just go "ADORABLE" *bear hug* ;A; In actually snappers are probably able to beat people up though. like. they can just sit on faes and skydancers (maybe coatls becuase of weight difference?). and they seems like things that can take a kickin but keep on lickin' but honestly, who looks at this face [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/lNvgZd4.png[/img][/center] and is all "I am afraid" . and is completely for reals about it. [center]...then again, how about now?[/center] [right][img]http://i.imgur.com/SKMLjPZ.png[/img][/right] [center]hurr |B[/center]
@everking

holy poop. I am in dire need of a tattoo accent for female snappers. could I be on that Inked tattoo accent list, please? I have a tatt accent for male snappers. All I need is leather jacket and sunglasses apparel and to get some canvas bandanas and wham bam my vote for cutest snapper couple. c:

because that is what happens when something all derpy and rolly polly tries to look tough. Please - like jerks a l'me - just go "ADORABLE" *bear hug* ;A;

In actually snappers are probably able to beat people up though. like. they can just sit on faes and skydancers (maybe coatls becuase of weight difference?). and they seems like things that can take a kickin but keep on lickin'

but honestly, who looks at this face
lNvgZd4.png

and is all "I am afraid" . and is completely for reals about it.

...then again, how about now?

SKMLjPZ.png
hurr |B
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@everking
Are you still taking orders for these? I'd love an Inked Snapper Female if so.
@everking
Are you still taking orders for these? I'd love an Inked Snapper Female if so.
| She/Her | FR Time +3 | Plague | Horror/Gore Lair! |
| Will Haggle | G1 Collector | LF: OOAK G1 Dragons |
@everking could i get put on the list for koi koi?
@everking could i get put on the list for koi koi?
tumblr_inline_n9ei6gfUEo1rzumvo.png
@Everking *peeks to see if koi koi got reprinted*
@Everking *peeks to see if koi koi got reprinted*
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19