Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [-Under Construction-]
[center][b]Hey there! This thread is under construction right now - Don't post please! <3[/b][/center] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4852rHT.png[/img] Welcome to [REDACTED], an attempt at making an adoptable pet thread within a pet site! Come check out our monthly, themed, and special pets up for adoption in-between doing your usual pet site activities! To keep in the loop of new colorations and updates, add your name to the sign up list [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sZpFMaAMapfKumxqNoRnEikawVuUsiOh9yGK1B3SqDs/edit?usp=sharing]HERE[/url]![/b] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - There is currently only one uncovered species of [REDACTED]: The Planneris! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wcWnutU.png[/img] Planneris are canine like creatures who prefer spending their time in nature. The only known subspecies has a flowing plant/succulent like tail and they seem to come in all sorts of colors!! Our researchers are hard at work finding new colorations, and on a roughly monthly basis, they make their way back to report on a new coloration they've found! The discovery of a new coloration provides a chance for those curious in our research to adopt some of these pets for their own - We've been told it is similar to many "pet sites" that our donors seems to frequent. A coloration can be adopted by multiple people, though each one can be distinguished by a nick name, ID number, stats, background setting, and what supplies they carry in their item bags! [REDACTED] travel light, but with purpose in the items they keep close. Here is an example of an ID card for the first [REDACTED] our researchers bonded with, a charming green Planneris, and who seems enthusiastic about our work and willing to help us out in adopting out pets! [img]https://i.imgur.com/FqltjhA.png[/img] [/center]
Hey there! This thread is under construction right now - Don't post please! <3
4852rHT.png

Welcome to [REDACTED], an attempt at making an adoptable pet thread within a pet site! Come check out our monthly, themed, and special pets up for adoption in-between doing your usual pet site activities!

To keep in the loop of new colorations and updates,
add your name to the sign up list HERE!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There is currently only one uncovered species of [REDACTED]: The Planneris!
wcWnutU.png

Planneris are canine like creatures who prefer spending their time in nature. The only known subspecies has a flowing plant/succulent like tail and they seem to come in all sorts of colors!! Our researchers are hard at work finding new colorations, and on a roughly monthly basis, they make their way back to report on a new coloration they've found!

The discovery of a new coloration provides a chance for those curious in our research to adopt some of these pets for their own - We've been told it is similar to many "pet sites" that our donors seems to frequent. A coloration can be adopted by multiple people, though each one can be distinguished by a nick name, ID number, stats, background setting, and what supplies they carry in their item bags! [REDACTED] travel light, but with purpose in the items they keep close.

Here is an example of an ID card for the first [REDACTED] our researchers bonded with, a charming green Planneris, and who seems enthusiastic about our work and willing to help us out in adopting out pets!

FqltjhA.png
BcdfObE.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/f38F496.png[/img][/center] [b][u]Available Colorations[/u][/b] -Basic Colors (Available Indefinitely) - -Monthly Color (Available X - X) - -Theme Colors (Available X - X) [i]None Available[/i] -Special Colors (Available at random) [i]None Available[/i] -Custom Colors These are UNIQUE colorations where only ONE pet is found with this exact coloring. These are special and rare, and are either adopted out as 1) A specific coloration request to the buyer or 2) An auction of a unique pre-made custom color. [i]None Available No Custom Slots Open at This Time...[/i] [b]*Unique Addition Options[/b] Most colors cannot be changed significantly unless otherwise noted here. Basic and Monthly Colors: -Custom eye color adjustment available -Custom nose color adjustment available [b][u]Item Options[/u][/b] - [b][u]Background Options[/u][/b] - [b]Stats[/b] The stats on a pet are a scattering of 15 different points sorted into six different options: Health, Charisma, Strength, Defense, Agility, and Intelligence. You are free to sort these 15 points into whatever options you see fit for your adopted pet, or you may chose a "random" option to have them assigned at random when you get your adopted pet ID sheet.
f38F496.png

Available Colorations
-Basic Colors (Available Indefinitely)
-

-Monthly Color (Available X - X)
-

-Theme Colors (Available X - X)

None Available

-Special Colors (Available at random)

None Available

-Custom Colors
These are UNIQUE colorations where only ONE pet is found with this exact coloring. These are special and rare, and are either adopted out as 1) A specific coloration request to the buyer or 2) An auction of a unique pre-made custom color.

None Available
No Custom Slots Open at This Time...

*Unique Addition Options
Most colors cannot be changed significantly unless otherwise noted here.

Basic and Monthly Colors:
-Custom eye color adjustment available
-Custom nose color adjustment available

Item Options
-

Background Options
-

Stats
The stats on a pet are a scattering of 15 different points sorted into six different options: Health, Charisma, Strength, Defense, Agility, and Intelligence. You are free to sort these 15 points into whatever options you see fit for your adopted pet, or you may chose a "random" option to have them assigned at random when you get your adopted pet ID sheet.

BcdfObE.gif
[Reserved]
[Reserved]
BcdfObE.gif