Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hutt's Art Shop! [Closed 4 Holidays]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45
@nineofsin
Thank you for your patience! I like your teethy puppy! ^o^

With just the Bust+Full the price is 2150g ^_^ Feel free to send a CR and I’ll accept it as soon as I start on the sketch :^)
@nineofsin
Thank you for your patience! I like your teethy puppy! ^o^

With just the Bust+Full the price is 2150g ^_^ Feel free to send a CR and I’ll accept it as soon as I start on the sketch :^)
signature.png
[size=2]@Zanewarp, @Azure, @kyofanatic1, @Draconawitches, @ectoniix, @Starkindled, @vevesii, @toastings, @Viperfishy, @Kerkero, @TsarinaTorments, @Ariedale, @bonivich, @nahum, @Alphazi, @errika, @Solcie, @Mazurkas, @Vovina, @Mature, @pheelthemoment, @Eurus, @Sylvereon, @pooses, @Evondria, @GROZENTAL, @Quintillion, @moif, @PantheraScience, @Anduins, @dragonNMR, @Eskoniss, @MushroomEmpress, @KitsumiMahon[/size] [size=2] Claimed! [s]Hi again! Here’s an extra ping for slots in case time zones made the first one a bit out of reach for anyone ^o^’ I’m opening 3 more gem slots! [emoji=gem size=1][s]
@Zanewarp, @Azure, @kyofanatic1, @Draconawitches, @ectoniix, @Starkindled, @vevesii, @toastings, @Viperfishy, @Kerkero, @TsarinaTorments, @Ariedale, @bonivich, @nahum, @Alphazi, @errika, @Solcie, @Mazurkas, @Vovina, @Mature, @pheelthemoment, @Eurus, @Sylvereon, @pooses, @Evondria, @GROZENTAL, @Quintillion, @moif, @PantheraScience, @Anduins, @dragonNMR, @Eskoniss, @MushroomEmpress, @KitsumiMahon

Claimed!
Hi again! Here’s an extra ping for slots in case time zones made the first one a bit out of reach for anyone ^o^’ I’m opening 3 more gem slots!
signature.png
May I claim a gem slot please? I can edit or post again with the form shortly!

I was wondering if I could get a couple piece from you this time! But if for any reason you wouldn't want to draw them together, that's totally fine! If you'd like to just pick one for a solo piece instead I'd happily do that too.

Username: Vovina
Dragon/Character: Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Extra Character: Silver (main refs: x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x) (Feel free to pick whichever form of his you'd want to draw.)
Pose/Personality: Pose and all that would be up to you! If they could be doing something cute/romantic together (if you'd be comfy with that kind of thing), that would be great, but something like one of them teasing the other or just sort of "hanging out" enjoying the other's company would be good too. So far as their relationship goes, Astaroth's an angel and Silver's a god; they were each made by rival deities, but when they met each other, looked past the hatred their creators wanted to impose on one another. They've been together as a couple and as best of friends for a long, long time, but don't always see eye to eye. Still, they remain close and love each other despite their disagreements, which consists usually of Astaroth getting frustrated with Silver because he runs away from his responsibilities as a god. Because Aster's so serious about her own work, she gets angry with his more fickle nature, and it takes her a while to fully understand his perspective on things. But Silver's always been obsessed with her regardless, and will fawn and dote over her any chance he gets, and they both really value each other's companionship through thick and thin. They're like the kind of couple who has been through a lot together and will always be there to support and appreciate the other one no matter what, and they can be very affectionate with one another. (Silver's about 6 inches taller than Aster too just as a little note~)
Bust/Half/Full: Half
Flat/Full: Full
Payment: gems
May I claim a gem slot please? I can edit or post again with the form shortly!

I was wondering if I could get a couple piece from you this time! But if for any reason you wouldn't want to draw them together, that's totally fine! If you'd like to just pick one for a solo piece instead I'd happily do that too.

Username: Vovina
Dragon/Character: Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Extra Character: Silver (main refs: x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x) (Feel free to pick whichever form of his you'd want to draw.)
Pose/Personality: Pose and all that would be up to you! If they could be doing something cute/romantic together (if you'd be comfy with that kind of thing), that would be great, but something like one of them teasing the other or just sort of "hanging out" enjoying the other's company would be good too. So far as their relationship goes, Astaroth's an angel and Silver's a god; they were each made by rival deities, but when they met each other, looked past the hatred their creators wanted to impose on one another. They've been together as a couple and as best of friends for a long, long time, but don't always see eye to eye. Still, they remain close and love each other despite their disagreements, which consists usually of Astaroth getting frustrated with Silver because he runs away from his responsibilities as a god. Because Aster's so serious about her own work, she gets angry with his more fickle nature, and it takes her a while to fully understand his perspective on things. But Silver's always been obsessed with her regardless, and will fawn and dote over her any chance he gets, and they both really value each other's companionship through thick and thin. They're like the kind of couple who has been through a lot together and will always be there to support and appreciate the other one no matter what, and they can be very affectionate with one another. (Silver's about 6 inches taller than Aster too just as a little note~)
r6J6MbS.png
@Hutt - I'd love to claim a gem slot please! I'll edit this with the form asap :)

Username: KitsumiMahon
Dragon/Character: Kitsumi
Extra Character: Takanobu but in a casual outfit like this (he's a Haikyuu character, and if you want more references you can just google 'takanobu' or 'aone')
Pose/Personality: I really like a pose similar to this kinda highlighting the height difference haha. (if it helps, here's a reference to show how much taller he is than her - she's the one on the far left, and he's on the far right :,)
Sizing Shape: whichever fits best for the pose :)
@Hutt - I'd love to claim a gem slot please! I'll edit this with the form asap :)

Username: KitsumiMahon
Dragon/Character: Kitsumi
Extra Character: Takanobu but in a casual outfit like this (he's a Haikyuu character, and if you want more references you can just google 'takanobu' or 'aone')
Pose/Personality: I really like a pose similar to this kinda highlighting the height difference haha. (if it helps, here's a reference to show how much taller he is than her - she's the one on the far left, and he's on the far right :,)
Sizing Shape: whichever fits best for the pose :)
H5mMPK3.png
I wish I had something to commission, cause I absolutely wouuuuuuuuld. So have a bump and wave of pompoms instead! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
I wish I had something to commission, cause I absolutely wouuuuuuuuld. So have a bump and wave of pompoms instead!
DQ9DP8W.png
@Vovina Hi again! :^D I think you’ll have time ^_^ But I’ll write you down because you’re a returning customer [emoji=sunglasses size=1] Edit: You claimed it! Thank you :^D
@Vovina
Hi again! :^D I think you’ll have time ^_^ But I’ll write you down because you’re a returning customer
Edit: You claimed it! Thank you :^D
signature.png
@Azure
Haha, that’s fine, maybe some other time! Thank you very much for the cheer ^_~
@Azure
Haha, that’s fine, maybe some other time! Thank you very much for the cheer ^_~
signature.png
Thank you, I really appreciate it! <3 I've just edited my previous post with the form~
Thank you, I really appreciate it! <3 I've just edited my previous post with the form~
r6J6MbS.png
Username: Ariedale
Dragon/Character: here
Pose/Personality: Gracious ; stoic ; awfully sincere ; gentle.
Bust/Half/Full: Bust
Flat/Full: Full (please add some simple background if you may)
Apparel:* she can have some white or red flowers in her fur and feathers.
Sizing Shape: 3 preferable, can do with 4 or 1 if head will be placed in the square (3) and the rest like neck away from it. I just want to have it for the clean profile picture!
Payment: gemss
Username: Ariedale
Dragon/Character: here
Pose/Personality: Gracious ; stoic ; awfully sincere ; gentle.
Bust/Half/Full: Bust
Flat/Full: Full (please add some simple background if you may)
Apparel:* she can have some white or red flowers in her fur and feathers.
Sizing Shape: 3 preferable, can do with 4 or 1 if head will be placed in the square (3) and the rest like neck away from it. I just want to have it for the clean profile picture!
Payment: gemss
ee that sounds perfect, thank you!! and i'm glad you like her design heh
sending cr now ; looking forward to seeing the final product! :>
ee that sounds perfect, thank you!! and i'm glad you like her design heh
sending cr now ; looking forward to seeing the final product! :>
heather | she/her | fr+21
art commissions ______________________________________________flower.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45