Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | unable to delete
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
Hello, it's me again! I was wondering if you are able to brew a Red-Tailed Boa before the 24th? All the snakes are going to be a birthday gift set for my friend (who recently got a pet snake), but if you aren't sure you can make it, then I may have to buy it off the Auction House itself :'D let me know if it's doable!

Oh and I have the materials in raw form though, would that be okay? (aka I have the materials for Irradiated Alchemical Reduction)
Hello, it's me again! I was wondering if you are able to brew a Red-Tailed Boa before the 24th? All the snakes are going to be a birthday gift set for my friend (who recently got a pet snake), but if you aren't sure you can make it, then I may have to buy it off the Auction House itself :'D let me know if it's doable!

Oh and I have the materials in raw form though, would that be okay? (aka I have the materials for Irradiated Alchemical Reduction)
@reiwyvern

Hi! I could brew those for you tomorrow, if I understood right, I'd brew an Irradiated Alchemical Reduction and then the Boa?
@reiwyvern

Hi! I could brew those for you tomorrow, if I understood right, I'd brew an Irradiated Alchemical Reduction and then the Boa?
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
Accent: Moonlight Parcel
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
Yes, that is correct!
And awesome, thank you so much again! I'll send the CR over now then :)
Yes, that is correct!
And awesome, thank you so much again! I'll send the CR over now then :)
[emoji=red vial size=1]
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
[emoji=red vial size=1]
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
[emoji=red vial size=1]
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
What limitations do you have on brewing? I would ask for a prismatic coin if that available haha
What limitations do you have on brewing? I would ask for a prismatic coin if that available haha
b9aWflB.pngjYsXFew.gif
@whatsupdog

Right now I probably have to say no, since it takes so long D: For a brew that long I'd very much like a good tip with it
@whatsupdog

Right now I probably have to say no, since it takes so long D: For a brew that long I'd very much like a good tip with it
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
[emoji=red vial size=1]
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png