Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | unable to delete
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
[emoji=red vial size=1]
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
Accent: Moonlight Parcel
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
@foxesave I received the rattle snake, thank you so much! ^^

Also just in case the alert got lost, but did you receive the CR for the Green Tree Python too? Since I see that it hasn’t been approved yet :’D Feel free to ignore this message if you in fact received it and is just awaiting on some other brew to finish before accepting tho!
@foxesave I received the rattle snake, thank you so much! ^^

Also just in case the alert got lost, but did you receive the CR for the Green Tree Python too? Since I see that it hasn’t been approved yet :’D Feel free to ignore this message if you in fact received it and is just awaiting on some other brew to finish before accepting tho!
[emoji=red vial size=1]
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
@foxesave
Could you brew me 2 imbued sulfurs? Let me know if that's OK and I'll send the mats.
@foxesave
Could you brew me 2 imbued sulfurs? Let me know if that's OK and I'll send the mats.
@HaloJones

Yeah! I can do that :)
@HaloJones

Yeah! I can do that :)
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
@foxesave
I've sent a CR
@foxesave
I've sent a CR
@foxesave
Hello! Are you open to brewing festival currency? I’m interested in getting 100 Embers brewed if possible c:
@foxesave
Hello! Are you open to brewing festival currency? I’m interested in getting 100 Embers brewed if possible c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna

Hi! Right now I doubt that I'm gonna start brewing those for others in bulk to keep it from getting tedious and having to log on every 3 hours. But I will let you know that if I don't have anything else to brew, then I could brew you a few batches.
@Mirna

Hi! Right now I doubt that I'm gonna start brewing those for others in bulk to keep it from getting tedious and having to log on every 3 hours. But I will let you know that if I don't have anything else to brew, then I could brew you a few batches.
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
Alright thanks! Please keep me posted ^^
Alright thanks! Please keep me posted ^^
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487