Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sell Back/Trade In Lair Slots
I think it should be possible to trade in lair slots for hibernal slots or sell them back if we want to downsize our lairs.
I think it should be possible to trade in lair slots for hibernal slots or sell them back if we want to downsize our lairs.
For downsizing, since lair expansion is a way of treasure sink, I can only support if the sell-back price is significantly less than the buy price, like 10% of the original price?

As for trading lair slots for more den slots, I don't particularly see any problem with that, as long as den slots cannot be traded for lair slots in reverse. Or only the slots that were changed from lair slots originally can be traded back into lair slots, not any other den slots that were bought as den in the first place.
For downsizing, since lair expansion is a way of treasure sink, I can only support if the sell-back price is significantly less than the buy price, like 10% of the original price?

As for trading lair slots for more den slots, I don't particularly see any problem with that, as long as den slots cannot be traded for lair slots in reverse. Or only the slots that were changed from lair slots originally can be traded back into lair slots, not any other den slots that were bought as den in the first place.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Unsure I support because I think this might cause issues with the lesser/mighty/venerable/ancient lair labels and the locations available.
Unsure I support because I think this might cause issues with the lesser/mighty/venerable/ancient lair labels and the locations available.
!! signature under construction !!
@lonelyspaceegg maybe those labels could include hibernal slots in their counting? or go by how many have been purchased instead of how many are there currently?
@lonelyspaceegg maybe those labels could include hibernal slots in their counting? or go by how many have been purchased instead of how many are there currently?
No support for lair/hibden slot swapping because they are gained in different ways and have different functions.

Don't really support selling back slots either because they are meant to move treasure/items out of the game, not act as pawns.
No support for lair/hibden slot swapping because they are gained in different ways and have different functions.

Don't really support selling back slots either because they are meant to move treasure/items out of the game, not act as pawns.
No support sorry. Lair expansions are treasure sinks and selling back can get messy with the dom discount. You can downsize your lair by simply owning fewer dragons.
No support sorry. Lair expansions are treasure sinks and selling back can get messy with the dom discount. You can downsize your lair by simply owning fewer dragons.
ZQGfAQY.png
I have to say no support.

You can now (if I remember correctly) choose your lair location, so you don't need to 'downsize' in order to get a specific location, and they don't show up in your lair unless there is a dragon in them.

Also, since lair slots are a treasure sink, I wouldn't want to see people be able to 'sell back' lair slots and get the treasure back, and I really doubt people would want to be able to 'discard' slots without getting treasure back.

I also don't support swapping, because some of the hibernal den slots are *really* cheap/easy to do, so I could see players using this as a way to 'bypass' expensive treasure slots.

Also, how would that work? We have a hard limit of slots, both den and lair, so if you traded den slots of lair, would your den cap be lowered? (and same for trading treasure slots for den slots)
I have to say no support.

You can now (if I remember correctly) choose your lair location, so you don't need to 'downsize' in order to get a specific location, and they don't show up in your lair unless there is a dragon in them.

Also, since lair slots are a treasure sink, I wouldn't want to see people be able to 'sell back' lair slots and get the treasure back, and I really doubt people would want to be able to 'discard' slots without getting treasure back.

I also don't support swapping, because some of the hibernal den slots are *really* cheap/easy to do, so I could see players using this as a way to 'bypass' expensive treasure slots.

Also, how would that work? We have a hard limit of slots, both den and lair, so if you traded den slots of lair, would your den cap be lowered? (and same for trading treasure slots for den slots)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
The only way I could support downsizing is if you didn't get any of that money spent back (so it brings it back as a treasure sink in a way) but, even then, what's the point? Like others mentioned, you don't need to downsize to be in specific locations anymore.
The only way I could support downsizing is if you didn't get any of that money spent back (so it brings it back as a treasure sink in a way) but, even then, what's the point? Like others mentioned, you don't need to downsize to be in specific locations anymore.